• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause and Play Tournament - Nov. 6

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
My game was taken out of my cube. Also my cords. I have some cords, but I can tell they technically came from a different cube.

Y'all cool, but don't mess with my things plz.

My game has 'JBB' written on it. Please bring it to Greensboro Saturday.

Preemptive "I couldn't practice this week" Johns.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
it's what makes me an outcast in this state.

but it's all good.

edit: wtf who messed with setups? i hope whoever has his stuff gives it back. we need ewbf's full setup at that tourney...

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
josh there was no lack of respect in anything i ever posted. i think i have the potential to beat you. and i think i have the potential to beat karn. if thats lack of respect in your mind, then so be it. but you referenced the fact that i've gotten better, but whenever i seem to even imply that i MIGHT have improved and MIGHT have had a shot at top 5, i all the sudden i'm disrespectful and don't know what i'm talking about.

really?
I don't think saying you could have gotten top 5 was disrespectful. I was just observing that I've never seen you or anyone else come into a thread, look at the results and said "****, I could have gotten 2nd" etc before. The only reason I could figure this being was that people just don't think Alex or I are that good. I'm sorry if I misunderstood what you were saying.

However, I feel like if you don't enter, you shouldn't be allowed to come into a thread and talk about what place you could have gotten. It just seems rude.

lol at all of my tournament sets I just rushed people like an idiot. and I was pretty pissed you didn't use falco on me which probably lead me to just rush you. I'm just gonna cop out and play peach next time against everyone.

Edit: I also agree with Chris.
I actually didn't even think about that. In general, my Fox does better against Falcon than my Falco does. I went Fox against Ali and Mike the last times I played them as well. It wasn't meant to be disrespectful at all.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well if i didn't have to leave at 6:30, i wouldve entered :urg:

edit: and once again dark hart, you have no idea what you're talking about. ;)

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
He actually won first match which was a Falcon ditto where he was doing smart things and I was not.

The second and third matches were vs my Fox though and they were extraordinarily gay and not very close. That match up is so dumb. I love Zach though. :[

And loool at the lack of respect that Karn or I get. Guess I'll just have to keep performing well until that changes. I wished anybody would've watched any of my friendlies that night when I was actually on. I was doing neat stuff. Oh well, Jordan and Dylan saw it and I live for their approval anyway. <3
Cept you.

You ain't good, boy.

give respect to get respect

<3 u

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
My game was taken out of my cube. Also my cords. I have some cords, but I can tell they technically came from a different cube.

Y'all cool, but don't mess with my things plz.

My game has 'JBB' written on it. Please bring it to Greensboro Saturday.

Preemptive "I couldn't practice this week" Johns.
talk to mullins and smith. I believe that your cube was unplugged and switched with mullins, because some disk wouldn't work with it, and then never got switched back.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
didja read the picture?

cuz its actually happening.

i'm chillaxin watchin home alone on HBO, doin my chem lab. idgaf lol.
so, because I laughed at your over zealous response to my response to something you said, I'm dumb and trying to cover my tracks by trolling?

:glare:

**** smashboards

**** You

**** Ganon

**** da (NONE ICs RELATED) Popo

lord karn

Smash Master
I brought the Mullins cube. I set the cube with my tv down and then someone hooked it up. It was ended up on the same tv that Smith was using for action replay. I talked with ewb and we figured they were probably his cords. I took it anyways because I had to go and he said it was ok.

EWB, if you want to trade cords at greensboro, I'm fine with that. I'll check to see if I have your melee copy, but I don't see why mine would have been removed from the mullins cube.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Smith wanted to use a certain version of Melee for his AR, so I know he traded out Melee copies at one point. Dunno if the right one ended back up in there or not.

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
I hate that things got moved around. : /

I'll try to look around the shop Friday, or get JMH to check before then for your disk.

Kinda wanted to do shoutouts, but I don't know. Just thanks to everyone for coming out and playing so much. Too fun.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
The good thing about my TERRIBLE *** losses at this tourney it made me extremely salty and is motivating me to get better.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Last year Matt picked me up from my uncle's house, then we went to Pause and Play for a few hours to smash and hab gud times. A repeat of that would be cool.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
So I'll be in Asheboro again for Thanksgiving break (23 - 26), can I have melees please?
Jack i live 45 minutes from asheboro, if youd like for me to get you and take you to pause and play or something we could definitely do that.

I want to get some revenge for the embarrassment that was TO6 pools :/

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
oh my god, ihsb in NC? I'm totally down.

Top Bottom