• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause and Play Tournament - Nov. 6

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
I still haven't heard anything back from Matthew, but I seriously doubt he'll have a problem with it. If it does become an issue, I can just as easily bring people here, or we can relocate to where ever.

As for time, the store opens at 10, so any time after that pretty much. JMH will (as far as I know) be there all day, so if you show up you should already have some one to play.

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
Alright, sorry about all that guys! I've had series of busy days.

First off, I don't have texting, sorry Jack. Also, I'll need that address again, PM it to me if you want. I should be free to pick you up sometime after 11.

To everyone else, LETS DO IT. Unfortunately I'll periodically have to be at Sears, but it should all work out. Bring some setups if you guys want to have more than two, haha.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
this was pretty fun. jack is really good.

smith, it wasn't myself, and I never saw anyone on smashboards. (granted I wasn't looking very carefully or anything.)

SK919

Deal with it
shout outs to everyone.

Josh - nice improvement bro. Work on SOS

JMH - we didn't play but love you bro and your shop. Dop and I had a good time

Dop - god**** peach! too good

Spaceballs - calm down! **** crazy *** samus

Snap - I think you should keep up with peach but if you like marth more I feel you. keep training with kevin, good stuff in teams "WAIT! IT'S NOT OVER YET!!"

Ocean - find your main,

Fiz - nice seeing you bro

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
The "Wait, it's not over yet!" combo was too ****.

I'm still at P&P but my thumb is raw from playing for so long. Playing Jack was a blast. I was able to take a few matches but I got hit with some of the rawest combos ever as well.

CP'ing with that guy was an equally amazing experiencing.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
yeah twitch me too.

oh wait.

I did.

and he ****ed me up.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So...I think that one of these should happen over the course of this month sometime so we can have at least one tourney this month.

Is that possible JMH?

Is that worth discussing to anyone else?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Doesn't seem to be enough space, and I thought the venues for the other two things had been decided already?

if this becomes a third one for a christmas thing then I give up

Top Bottom