• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pat's House! (San Diego, CA) 11/14-15/09 GO TO RESULT THREAD INSTEAD PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
ill team with you brian, we work well together, though teams isnt my forte

stabbie did you ask me to team at this? or was that something else

Charoo

Smash Champion
activegamers is doing other fighting games that have life bar. They shouldn't affect this tournament unless you play both game

they are doing brawl but it's singles only. I just hope a certain some1 coughlarrycough don't go for brawl singles over pat's house

anyways

GET HYPE & BRING SET UPS

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
i might be wrong, but i'm pretty sure he meant dsf when he said alex. and AG = ActiveGamers. At any rate, I don't think DSF plays melee at all any more, so he'll probably be at AG

Eggz

Smash Hero
i might be wrong, but i'm pretty sure he meant dsf when he said alex. and AG = ActiveGamers. At any rate, I don't think DSF plays melee at all any more, so he'll probably be at AG
good call
but gay =[

im gonna see if i can steal a bunch of brawl players from that to go to this for me using my non-existent sway on their community >_> AKA ban them if they dont

Charoo

Smash Champion
good call
but gay =[

im gonna see if i can steal a bunch of brawl players from that to go to this for me using my non-existent sway on their community >_> AKA ban them if they dont
u got this eggz. Get them all to come

and I'm almost 100% sure Hugo is going. I mean DJNintendo is teaming with him and he have to give a hug to somebody too

Alex probably wont come since it's melee but I'll try my best to convince him and claire to come.

also, if any1 need help getting here, housing, ride, confession, mid life crisis, or whatever then contact me. I'll be happy to help u out ... as long as it's related to this tourney

Dazu

Smash Cadet
Charoo, I may need help getting a ride down to SD. As of right now Im not sure though. I need to talk to SDR and the other UCR guys to see if they could help me out, but if not Ill def. let you know.

Thanks

MacD

Banned via Administration
dam, that would be sooo tight fly

if you don't find anyone and zhu ditches me (he better not) i'm down, but we definately need to team again

Lovage

Smash Hero
i'm gonna ditch larry if he plays brawl within 2 weeks of this tournament and team with sMoke2jointz instead

festizzio

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure larry will show. I'll probably get a call or pm from him in the next two weeks asking if i have room in my car

Charoo

Smash Champion
Charoo, I may need help getting a ride down to SD. As of right now Im not sure though. I need to talk to SDR and the other UCR guys to see if they could help me out, but if not Ill def. let you know.

Thanks
I think u're the first person to call me charoo since 05 or something ... anyways, just im me on aim if u really need it. Hopefully they can get the transportation sorted out for you.

I'm tempted to make an effort to come to this tournament. I've never been to a national before
You should come. If this is ur first national tourney then u're in for a treat!

i'm gonna ditch larry if he plays brawl within 2 weeks of this tournament and team with sMoke2jointz instead
Chances are he will though ... he need new sandals

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i want to ride with festizzio to sd

we can talk about blazblue

and fix my psp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom