• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pat's House! (San Diego, CA) 11/14-15/09 GO TO RESULT THREAD INSTEAD PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noble-

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure I have room in my car BUT I'M NOT DRIVING TO MOORPARK, so you better get a ride here and back.

Also if everyone I agreed to drive could PM me that would be great, I wanna make a list or something.
A long time ago we agreed I would have a spot! :D

Also, I might take the train to this if no one has space in their car...

If I do take the train does anyone from SD want to pick me up from the station?!

<3

festizzio

Smash Champion
A long time ago we agreed I would have a spot! :D

Also, I might take the train to this if no one has space in their car...

If I do take the train does anyone from SD want to pick me up from the station?!

<3
then freaking PM me! You got a spot, just PM me to let me know! So far all I know is: You, Et12, Nes

That leaves one spot. If I forgot anybody, too bad, pay more attention to the thread. Unless I really like you then PM me so I can drive you.

festizzio

Smash Champion
You could take Steven so I wouldn't have to drive to moorpark and he wouldn't have to get a ride here.

Edit: you let me worry about 818 except larry unless he wants to ride in the back at this point

Edit2: Is there anybody that can house me and my car? about 5 people probably, I just would rather not drive the 6+ hours picking up and dropping everybody off round trip each day.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
just let me know what 818 smashers need a ride
unless theyre grown up enough to tell me themselves

is there a big smasher house or hotel plans set down anywhere?
nothing the first post

festizzio

Smash Champion
just let me know what 818 smashers need a ride
unless theyre grown up enough to tell me themselves

is there a big smasher house or hotel plans set down anywhere?
nothing the first post
I would also like to know about hotel/house/etc.

Can you take Steven? Would save everyone a bunch of trouble I think.

DJMirror

Smash Master
TO ALL 949 players

i made this post once and i'll do it again cuz i believe i have to make the line very very clear

by one week before pat house

I'm going to do a carpool list a week before pat house on the 949/pat house thread

no last minute bs for a ride cuz it's so dumb, everything falls apart, it become a huge hassle for the drivers and i dont want to hear "well i didn't hear it about it" bull **** excuse

if you want a ride

ask around a week before pat house

so if you dont get a ride cuz you didn't pay attention to the threads or call in to make sure you get a ride a week before, sucks for you cuz i'm not driving your *** when there is a spot reserve for someone who called in a week ago >=(

i dont give a **** if you are a homie, my ex lover, teammate, jessica alba, Manacloud (all the more reason not to take him) or Emma Stone (maybe i'll think about it cuz she have a nice ***) if you miss it you miss it, you walk or find someone else to give you a ride to pat house.

if i get a call a day before or the morning of pat house and you ask me for a ride

i'm going to hang up on you right on the spot

I'm going to be a such a ******* after pat house

get at me

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Atlus said:
Mango Juice wasn't a national tourny! The only nationals I've been to are OC3 ,SCC and Genesis!
I'm thinking this'll be around the same level as mango juice, I'm really hoping we don't get 200+ people the lodge haha

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
there won't be any "loitering" problems for being outside, if this gets too huge?

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
[quote="Rei']there won't be any "loitering" problems for being outside, if this gets too huge?[/quote]

it's a college, all we do it loiter. so yeah there's no problem there. there'a nice little quad to hang out around too and a little food joint right above it. The rest of the food places are about 5 minutes walking distance

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
she's gonna have to live at your house someday. Might as well see it that day!

Hi Derek

bbb

Smash Champion
I don't know why.

She wants to...

I didn't even want her to come in the first place...

She said she'll go even if she has to take the train...

GRR

WOMEN.
dumb *****es don't even know what they're getting into

Kira-

Smash Champion
I don't know why.

She wants to...

I didn't even want her to come in the first place...

She said she'll go even if she has to take the train...

GRR

WOMEN.
PRESSURE'S ON BOY

BETTER MAKE SURE U PERFORM LOL

jk that sucks. my gf goes to ucsd - they can hang out and talk

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Hey is anyone willing to pick me up on your way to this? I'll be willing to help with gas
I'm in SD and if you're interested send me a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom