• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Path of Exile - Free To Play Action RPG

D

Deleted member

don't really feel like redoing the stuff I did in the past 2 days already and as long as I don't die I can at least pretend I'm doing hardcore :p

Player-3

Smash Hero
lmao ive been messing around on softcore with a 2h pure physical damage duelist and so far im oneshotting everything i fight (2 shotting elites)

this is hillarious LOL but brutus was a pain in the *** because he would nearly one hit me

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
And, of course, I lose my level 48 Ranger who dies right as I enter the town portal. The game literally disconnects me with the error message "that character is out of your league (and you know it)."

Thanks for making me the saddest panda, Path of Exile.
We are never going to make it to level 50 :(.

Zoler

Smash Ace
Yooo, I've been playing this since open beta started too and it's pretty awesome. Got a lvl 70 in normal but got bored so started a hardcore yesterday and I'm lvl 40 now. :)

I'll add you guys, if you wanna add me i'm MagebaneIMBA ingame.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ill probably try again once I fix my connection. **** wireless, got an ethernet cable.. now just need to properly install it.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Honestly don't think switching to an ethernet cable will fix much, since it's a latency and sync issue more than a bandwidth one.
It will, I often have bad connections or lose periodically my connection seconds at a time with wireless... I can see it happen through skype too when i play, i lose my connection for like 5 seconds and then it comes back. Sometimes even just bad lag for hours.. And especially in PoE I cant let that happen.

Canadian internet isnt really our strong point, it actually sucks compared to the US.

Gea

Smash Master
False. I am going to make the tankiest ****ing Witch ever. Chaos Inoculation, tons of energy shield, 75% all resists, and... no armor?

How the **** do you not die in this game?
A long time ago the most broken witch was stacking DR then having some energy shield equipment, but I think it's long since gone. I am gonna start up a HC character in the next few days, probably a witch again. Gotta do some research about what's good in the hood.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;_; ;_; ;_;.

I just beat vaal in cruel. Going through crematorium in act 3 I'm level 51 and kicking ***. I'm fighting a rare necro and a ton of skeletons and MY GAME CRASHES. It just freezes, doesn't let me alt f4 or anything and then turns off. I log in...and my character is in default league.

&WKNETWI^N@WIKNTWKNTW I put so much work into this character ;_;.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
5 Gigs.

So sad though ;____;. I put 1 day 16 hours into that character only for it to die from the game crashing. 40 hours gone x.x. I didn't even learn anything from the death and there was nothing I could do to prevent it. Makes me want to play SC :(.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Nah **** that LOL I can't help but just make another HC character. Going to make an elemental ranger now.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
1 day, 16 hours... Isnt much when you think about it. Remember the guys in D3 that die after 300 hours and it wasnt that big of a deal. lol. But ya the feeling sucks, doesnt it? =/

Player-3

Smash Hero
nah dude its all about pure fire damage fireball witch

slap on a lmp and gmp shoot 8 fireballs pop a fork in there because **** the police

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
nah dude its all about pure fire damage fireball witch

slap on a lmp and gmp shoot 8 fireballs pop a fork in there because **** the police
Or I can use lightning arrow with lmp and chain and then shoot 1 arrow and watch an entire screen of mobs die a horrible death :D.

D

Deleted member

Do chain and fork interact, like do forked projectiles chain and vice versa?

Also is it possible to have 4 sockets linked in a square so you can have 2 supports link to two skills?

Top Bottom