• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Path of Exile - Free To Play Action RPG

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Well okay then!

I heard FP got nerfed. Gotta figure out what to do with my Freezing Templar now. :/
More ES since they buffed it, and I'd just stick with FP for damage because it's too good.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Fp nerf wasn't bad at all.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
FP basically wasn't nerfed. EK nerf is noticeable, but not deal-breaking.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It also depends on the EK build. Block ek builds were buffed for the most part.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I died at level 51 on my Ci phys crit split arrow conduit build. Currently making a Support mass summoner tricurse build with fire trap. Level 63 currently. Build diversity in this game is so crazy good x.x.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I'll probably try Onslaught once I'm more familiar with the new items and passives. Right now I'm leveling a few characters through Anarchy. Way too few rogue exiles, even after the patch.

Player-3

Smash Hero
got lvl 11 in the descent race :/

nowhere close to dying at all and then turned a corner into a minimum of 10 merveils daughters.,.. perma froze even my dispel freeze flask didnt help lol

wonder what place i got

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I died to detonate corpse at like level 6 or something. I also started 15 minutes late, wasn't really expecting to do remotely well.

Overall, I like the idea of the league and how it plays out, but I was underwhelmed by the loot. I found a pair of unique gloves, but that was basically it. The previews made it sound much more like we would be seeing much higher drop rates of currency and/or rares, or that loot would get generally higher rolls on stats.

Player-3

Smash Hero
yea all the gear i got rolled **** so i was forced to run slower than i wanted to, but it made me relatively safe while doing it until i got perma frozen

Player-3

Smash Hero
lol; did the 135 min immolation party race with a couple friends, everyone but me died in caverns of anger..

i spent 25 minutes soloing merveil at level 14 without any health nodes using nothing but ice nova/wand white hits

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Got to level 13 in my second Descent attempt. Tried doing a cleaver because everyone does that. Ended up getting no good cleave weapons for a really long time, used two-handed axes for like 30 minutes. Greatest piece of gear I found was a 30% cold resist ring. Still died to Merveil's Daughters, after already killing the area boss

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I got 8 Demis and 500+ points last season, hoping to do better this one though so far it's a lot harder >_<.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i played alot during the last challenge leagues domination/nemesis i played mostly dom did a few nemesis chars but i like playing stupid builds more than i do the hardcore ****

waiting until the next 4 month leagues start to get back into it, starts early march so ill be playing the softcore league probably doing crit ice shot or something ********

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
sweet, i started playing again recently. maybe we could get a guild going for the new leagues. i usually play hardcore but i would be down to make a yolo softcore character too lol could be fun

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I got kind of burnt out on the game, still suffers from the same problems of the genre with not nearly enough end game content. Maps are alright for a short time then just super boring.

Races are still pretty legit, but I don't even know if I want to pick PoE up again next season.

Top Bottom