• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Path of Exile - Free To Play Action RPG

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Just played for a couple of hours. I loved the feel of the game. A few minor annoyances with it(mainly tedious stuff like not being able to right click things to put them in inventory, shared loot, etc). The skill tree is crazyyyyyy, love the music and voice acting so far.

Is their any way to see your account name in game or only on that website? I'm not a huge fan of the menu UI.

Player-3

Smash Hero
my internet has been down for the last day or so so i haven't been able to get started in the OB but i'll let you guys know what my char is when i get settled

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
This game feels really nice.

I posted this in the D3 thread:
PoE is fun. Unfortunately, you cannot seem to add by account names, only character names. Kal, try adding 'Kazekiri' or 'RagnarokX'.

Jolteon

Lol, I had to go out and so some errands. <.< I'll be back in an hour or two.

:phone:

Jolteon

I had a Hardcore account on d2, still undecided on whether I will make a hc char on PoE, I'm not really too bothered about the hc ladder though so I think it's unlikely.

I could run it with my sandybridge chip, though it did make background browsing a nightmare so it may be pushing it with an older chip. Using a gpu was a notable difference, obviously.

:phone:

Jolteon

Just got to like level 14 and I'm really having a blast with this game. I am loving the skill tree and the planning/experimentation that goes into it.

I decided to stop atm since I kept disconnecting but I'll play again later, lol.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ya, pretty good so far. I started hardcore right away.. and I definitely got scared already in the starting zones, **** hurts!! lol.

Divinokage is my tag.

Player-3

Smash Hero
theres a saying amongst hardcore poe players

it doesn't matter what your first character build is, because you're going to die to hailstrom (i think thats how you spell it)

i was ready for it; turned a corner and got RNG'd in the face by triple ice spear insta-dead LOL

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Really glad to see there's a thread for this.

Loving the game so far.

Here's my character info;

Tempius - duelist (and someone already has the name Tempis! :mad: I've used that name for years!)

Jakobs - shadow

Ainatai - ranger

... I have class making ADD. ._.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Haha, don't worry, I already have like seven characters. Spend most of my time on my HC Ranger, though. Level 24 and **** is getting scury.

Also, you only need to post one character name. Once you add a character to your friend list, it adds the player by account. Sort of a strange system.
Good to know! I haven't added anyone yet, so I had no idea how the system works. Thanks!

Gea

Smash Master
You guys are all playing now that it's in open beta? I played back in closed beta when there was only two acts, I should start it up again soon. Game is what Diablo III should have been. I actually briefly topped the HC ladder with a cold witch at like level 35ish back when the game was new. Then I died to a lag spike and cold spells were nerfed. Stuff does get scary as hell in HC, you can die in two hits.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Nice. Just beat Act 1 HC on my Shadow. I had 0% cold resist and it was scary as ****.

Player-3

Smash Hero
yea act 1 boss is scary if you arent prepared

i havent played in a long *** time so i dont know anything past halfway through act 2 (they hadn't added anything more at the time) so im excited to get there

....but that requires comcast to not break my internet for an entire weekend <___<

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
yea act 1 boss is scary if you arent prepared

i havent played in a long *** time so i dont know anything past halfway through act 2 (they hadn't added anything more at the time) so im excited to get there

....but that requires comcast to not break my internet for an entire weekend <___<
Yeah I was kind of facerolling everything until I fought her and then I had to run around and play carefully for fear of being frozen to death lol. I had no idea she was cold damage either :/. Luckily I didn't die, I would have been pissed lol.

Player-3

Smash Hero
yup luckily im building pretty tanky and just relying on heavy strike doing MAD deeps at the moment so i havent even dropped below 60% hp

marauders have so many life nodes early on it's awesome (i normally play duelist)

Top Bottom