• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Path of Exile - Free To Play Action RPG

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Tried this game last week end and it feels really great.

Just to be sure what I'm getting into : except the starting place in the passive tree and base stats there are no difference between each class right ?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Kripp tricks? Always nice.

Edit: I also saw the vid "Why you will never faceroll PoE" also very nice to know about. Now I know why I got ***** all of a sudden in a new light. Damage can stack in a way that is very dangerous.. so you have to be careful.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I've lost like 3 characters to act 2 now ;_;. I keep getting baited into thinking I'm awesome and then running in stupidly LOL. Really sad I lost my level 28 shadow :( he was so fun.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
This game is muchhhh harder than D3.. omg.. lol, you can't play bad at all... it's not forgiving though I REALLY like that in this game.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
lololol poor Hylian

I lost a level 30 Marauder to an alt-tab. I blame Jesus for that one. But yeah, this game is unforgiving as ****. So far, though, I've found the Marauder to be a reliable first class for Hardcore. Just go straight to Resolute Technique, then Blood Magic, being sure to pick up health nodes and resist all nodes along the way.
Ya that sounds like the correct path for HC.

Player-3

Smash Hero
lol i'm a moron

im levelling an ice shot ranger and i was swapping a piece of gear and deleted my ice shot gem

fuuuu

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
DAAAMNNNNN

Byrr (#1 on HC ladder at level 85) just died!!!
No wayyyy LOL. That suckss! Kripps competition is gone lol.

On another note, just beat the game on HC finally with an AS ranger. Now for cruel x.x. Almost died to the ice ***** in cruel but luckily I remembered my mana flask had dispel freezing.

Divinokage

Smash Legend

On another note, just beat the game on HC finally with an AS ranger. Now for cruel x.x. Almost died to the ice ***** in cruel but luckily I remembered my mana flask had dispel freezing.
Hylian reactions! =P

Player-3

Smash Hero

yea lol i was leveling my summoner witch and the message went out and global chat EXPLODED

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Man, the side levels in cruel are way higher than normal. For example mud flats is level 34 and then you go into the fetid pool and it's suddenly 39. Going to have to level a lot before doing side quests.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Anyone know how Kripp died? I heard Byrr died to reflect damage mobs.

It's scary seeing those two die x.x.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Yeah, it's definitely a good compromise, I would feel very salty though LOL.

My hcl character on d2 had like 90 fire resist+max block+3k life+tons of pdr/mdr+tgods, I was very paranoid of a disconnect. I did survive a disconnect in Chaos Sanc. though, so it did pay off in the end.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
My level 45 ranger just died :(. Lag skipped into a room full of skels :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(.

Sooooooo sadddddd. This game is brutal.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Yeah, I'm a little bitter about it. But once you play Hardcore it's sort of difficult to enjoy Default. I now understand why Kage and all of my Hardcore friends won't shut up about how wonderful it is. It's like finding Jesus, but instead of Heaven it's a crack party, and it's also 1985, and keep on with the force, don't stop. Don't stop till you get enough.
Haha, see.. it's so scary! Your heart gets lots of feels.

My level 45 ranger just died :(. Lag skipped into a room full of skels :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(.

Sooooooo sadddddd. This game is brutal.
=( I just beat Merveil in Cruel. Freaking Brutus though with his shockwave attack.. hurts soo much.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
What classes are you playing Kage?

PureYeti

Smash Cadet
Hmm I feel regretting to play default from looking all these posts. Is there any differences beside the difficulty?

:phone:

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ughhhhhhh just played a marauder in one sitting to level 34 and then died to the brutus clone before piety -.-. There were these 3 stupid elite mobs that kept casting temporal chains and I couldn't get away :(. And holy **** that guy hits hard.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ughhhhhhh just played a marauder in one sitting to level 34 and then died to the brutus clone before piety -.-. There were these 3 stupid elite mobs that kept casting temporal chains and I couldn't get away :(. And holy **** that guy hits hard.
That he does.. he brought me down to 20% a lot of times. lol.

Top Bottom