• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parachute Parade! - GnW Social Discussion

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Yeah, I've decided I like Olimar slightly more than G&W. And I think I like DK and ROB more than G&W too. Sorry. :lick:

I have work tomorrow and Saturday, so I'll only be free from the afternoon up until around midnight.

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
Hey people, I haven't been on in forever and a half.

Glad to see that you're feeling better, Today!

@Mr. Escalator: I think Today said she was planning on that. Though she just got back and all.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
@Dajay, I secondary Olimar. And he's pretty good! So I can help you with Olimar, too if you need it! I've been playing him for some months now. But I haven't touched Brawl in weeks because of my sickness.

And yeah! I'll update things! A title...? Hm...

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
tried going secondaries and it just made me lose my focus on G&W. The past 3months i havent practiced with him at all like i used to. trying to pick up other characters and i believe it's part of the reason why im not on PR this season=(,sigh duck.

All G&W now lol.Always xD

edit: lol@title

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful
Welp, you have to practice your secondaries if you want them as good as your main. And a good way to do that is to take a break from your main for awhile. My Olimar is tournament worthy because I've spent months working on him on Wifi and tournaments. And I've managed to get top ten without using GnW. It takes time and it can be frustrating but once he becomes good as your main you can CP the character if needed and don't have to worry about getting three-stocked.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
haha ya...im just a stubborn player ya know

I never switch to secondaries cuz " I KNOW I CAN WIN IT" lulz.

Might go back to training secondaries later but for now i dont think ive reached my peak with G&W yet.

Also gratz on a healthy recovery=p

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
I second pretty much everyone except Sonic.
Though, I go GW in tourny, and a little of Olimar. Lolol.

overgamer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5026-4413-8581
I have like 5 secondaries. get@me
same here, is that too much? I don't think so. Surprise char on CP, yay!

Also gratz on a healthy recovery=p
+1

These thread titles... Fishbowl needs more love.
3rd hit da bess... oh wait?

off topic/new topic:

I'm starting to stress already for the upcomming tournaments. TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN! I'm feeling like... a zombie. O.o

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Hello there G&W players of all ages. I would like to invite you to Link's doubles discussion:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=274758

Atm we have chosen to move onto G&W as a partner. Many of us assume that this will be Link's best doubles partner possible. So we would greatly appreciate any info or insight we can get from the G&W perspective.

Anyway thx in advance to all who choose to stop by.

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
Doesn't count. If you don't use em in tournament, they're not true secondaries!
True.
I only use Olis or ICs in tournies, other than GW. Lol.
I use ICs in pools vs noobs who get grabbed alot. Lololol.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful
Hello there G&W players of all ages. I would like to invite you to Link's doubles discussion:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=274758

Atm we have chosen to move onto G&W as a partner. Many of us assume that this will be Link's best doubles partner possible. So we would greatly appreciate any info or insight we can get from the G&W perspective.

Anyway thx in advance to all who choose to stop by.
Sure! I'd like to help when I can!

But, sadly... I have bad news once again. Today is feeling really sick... I woke up early early this morning in agonizing pain... and then I started to want to vomit and now it's really hard for me to be here... and I'm tired because I can't sleep because of the pain. Which means I'll be on Smashboards less again for a bit. Until I feel better!! Sorry... I'll probably schedule another appointment to the doctor's soon.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Sure! I'd like to help when I can!

But, sadly... I have bad news once again. Today is feeling really sick... I woke up early early this morning in agonizing pain... and then I started to want to vomit and now it's really hard for me to be here... and I'm tired because I can't sleep because of the pain. Which means I'll be on Smashboards less again for a bit. Until I feel better!! Sorry... I'll probably schedule another appointment to the doctor's soon.
Do your thang Day. Don't worry, I'll hold it down the fort. Well for a week at least until I go to Basic, I sure hope it doesn't suck the awesome out of me and make me uptight and wanna clean stuff all the time, but I doubt it.

BTW guys I killed some karaoke at some place the other night, I can't really sing but I had the place jumpin' off. When my friends put it on youtube i'll link ya'll.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Playing other characters helps me use every nuance of Game & Watch. I can fully appreciate his air speed and hitboxes, knowing what other characters don't have.

He's my main because I finally admitted to myself that he's the one who fits me like a glove. But sometimes I have to break out and go Samus or Triforce tier or something for a while, just to keep Gdubs feelin' fresh.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Everytime you bair, god saves a woman from breast cancer. Please, think of the mammals and mammaries

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful
I saw this really awesome bair looking picture, but I didn't save it! Doh!!

On the other hand, I feel a bit better tonight. This morning, was another story. Haha. But hopefully tomorrow I'll be fine without any pain. I really want to fix up some things.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Relax, Today, don't stress yourself out

you're breaking my heart...

Don't leave me in all this pain
Don't leave me out in the rain
Come back and bring back my smile
Come and take these tears away
I need your arms to hold me now
The nights are so unkind
Bring back those nights when I held you beside me

Un-break my heart