• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parachute Parade! - GnW Social Discussion

Vinnie

Smash Master
I can has be in back room? This is random I know, but It's annoying seeing like, over 50% of the gnw back room = people who don't main gnw... and I'm pretty sure I'm more than qualified...

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
do people even go in that backroom anymore? LOL

i bet more than half of the chat there is how game and watch is bad or something
lawl x_x

on other news,i got a tourney this saturday and imza **** me some PGN:D

maybe._.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
I thought you were already in the G&W back room?
Anyway, loosely related to this, I have wanted to be in the actual back room for ages but I don't think they are really wanting many more people at the moment. I'm also not a top player but I'll be officially a TO this saturday LOL. Grts to AA for getting in though?

Also A2, lets not forget his fsmash is a projectile! it has negative cooldown heh.

izzy24

Smash Ace
i dont understand the hate on gaw.....i mean he aint MK, and i like that. :)

Then again......i would also like to win some tournaments......of course that could be because i suck :)

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
I misread what he said last night, so I edited that post. Instead, have this new post PGN!

Vinnie should be in the G&W back room.
It doesnt seem like anyone is objecting to the notion so far!

Splice

Smash Hero
I can has be in back room? This is random I know, but It's annoying seeing like, over 50% of the gnw back room = people who don't main gnw... and I'm pretty sure I'm more than qualified...
QFS

S = Support.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I was about to say who the hell is Vinnie, and then I read his custom title lol.

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
LOL too good.

but we get out no problem so yay.

anyways, happy thanksgiving ya'll. mmmmmmmmmmm fooood.

NoBio

Smash Apprentice
G&W's UpB comes out in about 8 frames and DDD's Utilt comes out in twelve so technically we could UpB but whats the soonest we can use it after breaking out of DDD's standard B?

~NoTrace

izzy24

Smash Ace
actually about the ddd inhale trick it does depend on wat u do, up b works but it puts u in a disadvantage. Trust me, i play seibrik. He can also predic ur upb and just **** u (which he did to me)

also, he can just walk backwards and sent u behind him like the vid shows

Vinnie

Smash Master
Lol nah, double gnw is pretty bad, I'm teaming with Basic Sausage, d3 main. The top 2 teams would probably be pretty difficult to take down, ANTi / Ally + Inui / Atomsk.

Noraa

Smash Lord
Yo vinnie, that mm with orion was to much for me i dont know how you pull that off. Good ish man

Vinnie

Smash Master
Haha yeah, definitely best set ebar. It was tourney though, lol.

I ended up getting 9th / 34 teams (:() and 7th / 76 in singles, I screwed up against pat g and banned the wrong thing on his ZSS, which costed me not placing in the money :/

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
G&W's UpB comes out in about 8 frames and DDD's Utilt comes out in twelve so technically we could UpB but whats the soonest we can use it after breaking out of DDD's standard B?

~NoTrace
The invincibility frames for G&W's UpB start on frame 5.
The hitbox for G&W's UpB begins on frame 8.
The windbox for G&W's UpB begins on frame 3.

izzy24

Smash Ace
Haha yeah, definitely best set ebar. It was tourney though, lol.

I ended up getting 9th / 34 teams (:() and 7th / 76 in singles, I screwed up against pat g and banned the wrong thing on his ZSS, which costed me not placing in the money :/
good job man, and i also have a zss to deal with here in fl (nick riddle)......Any pointers on that :)

Vinnie

Smash Master
I honestly can't give many pointers in that MU, I'm the one that needs pointers XD... but I recall the mistakes I made...

Falling into dsmash is the worst possible thing you can do in this matchup

Don't stay above her, because if she can uair after your air dodge or dair, you have like almost no options (I guess you can up b but it's still putting you in a bad position).

Approach diagonally, don't use dair much.

izzy24

Smash Ace
yeah but she can space diagonally with sideb's and those r bad too. her uptilt kills ur attacking options and upb is easilly punished by upair.....and he's like top 5 here in fl :/

Top Bottom