• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parachute Parade! - GnW Social Discussion

SpeedyJ

Smash Journeyman
Out of interest, if there are any Melee players here, do you guys MAIN G&W in Melee or play another character because he's too unviable?

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I main Mario in Melee. 2nd Ganon and G&W.

G&W is pretty cool imo. Bad shield annoys the hell out of me though.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I main Roy, GW, and Ganon in Melee

There were very few aspects of melee i did like more however

I like the new dtilt (after I got used to it) and It'shard for me to chose between fishbowl and Parachute

chute was awesome but fishbowl man, that is a useful *** move

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm thinking of dropping G&W. He's just not my style and feels strange to play. Everyone here's been great and I gave G&W the old 'collage try' but he's not for me.

Thanks for being so supportive everybody! Keep up the good work.

SpeedyJ

Smash Journeyman
Cool. Yeah Smiley Face I know exactly what you mean. :)

In Melee I'm not quite sure who I main because I have a lot of characters but I'll just say Marth for the heck of it, even though most recently, I've been playing Fox and Peach.

overgamer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5026-4413-8581
I'm thinking of dropping G&W. He's just not my style and feels strange to play. Everyone here's been great and I gave G&W the old 'collage try' but he's not for me.

Well you know, sometimes you just need to try others chars to really see what can G&W really offer you compared to others. Have fun finding a new char to play. :)

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Huh, the thread's got a name change. About time. :glare:

Poooooooorrrrrrrrr qqqqquuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

sambo400

Smash Apprentice
Sorry to be OT, but do you guys think that the smash scene/community will get a lot more hype when/if ssb4 comes out? Or is it waning into its golden years?

(Brawl was the first one that I followed so I don't have much perspective)

SpeedyJ

Smash Journeyman
I think it will get more hype. Smash is something that has giant appeal. Things with giant appeal generate a large target audience (community). Community = scene = hype.

The way I see it, with every release of a Smash game, the community gets bigger and bigger so until Nintendo stops making Smash or gameplay completely deteriorates (which it won't) the smash scene won't die.

:)

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Wait, wait, hold up. I don't have my laptop with me right now but I gotta check if I still have Sony Vegas and After Effects on there. I haven't done any recording/editing in over a year so yea.

Wow, a Swiss player!

SpeedyJ

Smash Journeyman
I wanna send clips! Well show you clips and see if you approve... lol

Maybe you should give a deadline or format for people to follow if they wanna contribute so it'll be easier to organize. ^_^

SpeedyJ

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, I've been using Pinnacle Studio 14 for my video editing. I know 15 is out but my friend gave me 14. The only problem is that when it saves movies they are HUGE, so I use Handbrake to make them normal sized files.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Sorry for the false hype, y'all. It seems that I only have Windows Movie Maker on my laptop. >_< But I'm gonna see if I can get something better from someone.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
No point in getting a 3DS until some real game come out for it, and even then it's pretty expensive.
I'll stick with my DSi for now.

Top Bottom