• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena needs to be slightly nerfed - she is OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
Those air combos are OP. For some characters it is impossible to avoid them, plus she is one of the few characters who have both reflect an counter. Plus she has that fire bomb that you can not reflect. Give her more lag after her aerial attacks and she would be more balanced.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
No she's not. You're asking for Smash 4 Palutena again.

How to counter her? Her attacks are very linear. She can only do so much. Explosive flame and autoreticle are very laggy. Her counter/reflect is unreliable, like most. Don't use projectiles/attacks that are clearly predictable because then you'll get punished.

Guess what? lots of fighters have air combos. I assume you want half the cast to be nerfed as well.

But at the end of the day....
gitgud.jpg

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
Warned for flaming
No she's not. You're asking for Smash 4 Palutena again.

How to counter her? Her attacks are very linear. She can only do so much. Explosive flame and autoreticle are very laggy. Her counter/reflect is unreliable, like most. Don't use projectiles/attacks that are clearly predictable because then you'll get punished.

Guess what? lots of fighters have air combos. I assume you want half the cast to be nerfed as well.

But at the end of the day....
Yeah, nice argument. It is people like you who ruins these boards.

Perversion

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 3699 5960 3002
No, it's people like you who ruin this board. Mogisthelioma gave you an accurate breakdown of the character, pointing out Palutena's weaknesses and exploitable areas. Your initial complaint about Palutena's reflect/counter was addressed. As well as Explosive Flame and Auto-Reticle. You took actual criticism and in return attacked him personally by blaming him without so much as an actual rebuttle to his proper contribution. People like that are what make this community toxic, by not being able to accept that they're not better than Palutena players and unwilling to adapt and overcome by playing to the character's weaknesses or by playing a counterpick character to make up for the shortcomings of your own playstyle. If you want to contribute, contribute positively. I don't call out for Ness/Lucas mains because they are a good counter for Snake, I look for ways around it and grow as a player. You contribute to the toxicity of the Smash community by devolving to personal attacks when you receive actual criticism or contributions by other players about your limited insight as an individual rather than as a community.

EDIT:

It is of my opinion that while Palutena is good, she's not without her detriments, like most characters. Exploit them. She's not overpowered.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
She has a very good air game but her ground game is just dash attack and forcing approach with slow projectiles. If you move fast on ground, she can't do much, not to mention there isn't much way for her to deal with juggles.

She's strong but not OP and it makes me happy, since she wasn't very fun to play in last game.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
She really isn't that great once you get how she plays. Some people arent used to her yet. She has good ground speed but not in the air, and most of her useful attacks you have to get in the air to land with them, so she becomes pretty predictable. Her ground moves are punishable, and her b moves are better than before, but very situational. She's still alright, a decent character.

I think some people aren't used to some characters, it'll just take a bit. Chrom is probably the only one that I would say has some incredibly good stuff that might make him op overall. His recovery is his weakness. I dont feel it makes up for how good everything he has is, but hopefully something can change. We'll see more with time.

Idiocy_Headquarters

Smash Rookie
About what you said on Palutena's Explosive Flame: You can try dodging it instead of reflecting. Doing a simple roll to the attack leaves Palutena open for a hefty drubbing.

Last edited:

REZERO

Smash Journeyman
That is the point, Palutena has strong air game and spacing but if you close the distance she is super weak.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Well thanks everyone for backing me up there! For a minute I though I was going to get eaten alive....again.

KetchupKaffei

Smash Apprentice
You should stop relying on patches and actually relying on improving yourself.
All of the characters have combos that players can't get out of. That's kinda the whole point.

Perversion

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 3699 5960 3002
You should stop relying on patches and actually relying on improving yourself.
All of the characters have combos that players can't get out of. That's kinda the whole point.
This, for everyone calling out for nerfs. Sure some charcters may be overtuned. However, all characters still have an exploitable weakness. Hoping and relying on patches for nerfs is unhealthy and honestly toxic. Get better as a player, have more awareness, adapt to matches midway through them, and so on. You shouldn't be getting upset over a character's using their strength to their advantage. Because if that were the case, then every fighter would be very bland, and nearly clone-like.

Well thanks everyone for backing me up there! For a minute I though I was going to get eaten alive....again.
You gave actual criticism and tried to help. They came back with personal attacks against you which is a volatile way of thinking. The OP's mentality is akin to someone who thinks they're good at the game and it's the character who is busted over the truth which is probably that they were beaten by a player who was far better than them and they want to blame it on the character alone being overpowered.

In all honesty, I just want the community to have some self-awareness and be more positive. Help each other and grow, rather than devolve into a hateful group of "nerf this" and "my smash game is better than yours".

Sabertooth

Smash Ace
If anything she's not powerful enough seeing as she's supposed to be a goddess.

Coolboy

Smash Journeyman
as someone who played Palutena online i can officially say that Palutena does have weaknesses like every character has, not sure or i'm right about what i am about to say but hey that's just my experience, Palutena does not seem to do that great against characters with high speed, i had to fight against a Sheik..i did win but the fight was so painful cause of that Sheik's speed >.<

each character has a counter character in my opinion, i don't look as much into it as others but hey when you play online you discover stuff xD

REZERO

Smash Journeyman
as someone who played Palutena online i can officially say that Palutena does have weaknesses like every character has, not sure or i'm right about what i am about to say but hey that's just my experience, Palutena does not seem to do that great against characters with high speed, i had to fight against a Sheik..i did win but the fight was so painful cause of that Sheik's speed >.<

each character has a counter character in my opinion, i don't look as much into it as others but hey when you play online you discover stuff xD
No you're correct, characters with high speed can close the distance fast. Palutena has some slow attacks imo.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Why back in my day we didn't have any balance patches to solve our character match ups for us. Fox was top tier and no amount of complaining was going to change that! We had to learn to play around multishines and wobbles and we were better for it!

....Nah seriously though, sometimes slight nerfs are needed, but there's a balance team who I'm pretty sure can figure out who needs tuning where on their own. As it is though Ultimate is a fairly balanced game in which every character has notable flaws which can be exploited, so for now it really is best to focus on learning to exploit them. In fact I'm sure you'll find that even if Palutena does end up receiving some slight nerfs, she'll probably still be so similar to her original design that you'll still struggle with her for many of the same reasons if you never learn to take advantage of her current weaknesses.

Last edited:

Crystanium

Smash Hero
So, I fought a Kirby in Quickplay named Jordan. All he did was d-air to u-tilt. It looks like an infinite, since I was unable to escape using Inkling. If you think Palutena is OP, you haven't fought a Kirby yet. Infinites aren't balanced, so focus on the unbalanced aspects that need nerfing, not a character who lacks infinites.

REZERO

Smash Journeyman
Although I will say that a healthy game environment does mean balancing the characters once people figure them out.

Mr. Grabs

Smash Cadet
It's too early to be talking about nerfs but my inclination is that she is very powerful and I disagree with the assessment that "it's just her air game, if you get in her face, she isn't that good."

Freaking all of her moves are good and while it's incredibly early I can't see how she isn't a top 10 character (probably top 5). Her tilts are good, her multi hitting jab is good and does a lot of damage even if you DI properly. For some reason she has a kill throw too. She has a reflect and two really good projectiles so it's not really possible to camp her out. What's particularly annoying is both her projectiles can't be reflected via cape with characters like Mario/Mii Swordfighter and the timing to spot dodge her neutral B is very right . Additionally her recovery is very hard to exploit and edgeguard against.

She's one of my least favorite characters to play against because she just has so many options and I absolutely get frustrated playing against her, especially when I get in her face and she just back throw KOs me.

For players that are having better luck against her, what are her weaknesses and what is working for you?

Last edited:

Perversion

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 3699 5960 3002
It's too early to be talking about nerfs but my inclination is that she is very powerful and I disagree with the assessment that "it's just her air game, if you get in her face, she isn't that good."

Freaking all of her moves are good and while it's incredibly early I can't see how she isn't a top 10 character (probably top 5). Her tilts are good, her multi hitting jab is good and does a lot of damage even if you DI properly. For some reason she has a kill throw too. She has a reflect and two really good projectiles so it's not really possible to camp her out. What's particularly annoying is both her projectiles can't be reflected via cape with characters like Mario/Mii Swordfighter and the timing to spot dodge her neutral B is very right . Additionally her recovery is very hard to exploit and edgeguard against.

She's one of my least favorite characters to play against because she just has so many options and I absolutely get frustrated playing against her, especially when I get in her face and she just back throw KOs me.

For players that are having better luck against her, what are her weaknesses and what is working for you?
Please see almost all the criticism about Palutena in this thread as we have addressed Palutena's weaknesses. Also, claiming she's top 5/10 is definitely not right. Especially when so many other characters outclass her (Inkling, Pikachu/Pichu, Chrom, etc). Adapt and overcome, don't rely on patches, or just main the Goddess yourself and when you start playing her, you'll understand why you're losing due to her weaknesses as a character as well as your own weaknesses as a player. There is no character that is an auto-win, only mind-sets.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Spot-dodging against Autoreticle? Why don't you just shield?

Anyway, I play as her a lot and I never felt like I'm winning for free. If her smashes, tilts or specials whiffs, she's vulnerable for long periods, so you can exploit them.

link2702

Smash Champion
No.

Quit screaming for nerfs this early people and learn the matchups first.

Every single day just about I’m seeing folks screaming for a nerf on nearly every character they lose too. Palutena isn’t even close to how deadly some other characters are like inkling, snake, etc, and I don’t feel they even need any nerfs yet when it’s only been one month.

Seriously, at least try to learn how to fight against her first.

Oddball

Smash Lord
Freaking all of her moves are good and while it's incredibly early I can't see how she isn't a top 10 character (probably top 5).
Even if we are to assume you're right, what does that mean? Somebody has to be the best character, right? Do we just keep downgrading everyone who's good until everyone is just bland and the same?

D

Deleted member

The lot of y'all here I can happily agree with, especially Mogisthelioma Mogisthelioma . This place could use more insightful people like him.

I have been playing since the original Smash and Melee were the only games out, but I am nowhere close to tournament level whatsoever. It was not until Brawl, Smash 4, and Ultimate came out that I actually began improving because I was putting actual effort into doing so. Now, time means nothing if one does not put forth the effort.

That being said, what was evidenced in the original post is true: a game is never going to be perfectly balanced.

There will always be characters that have attacks or techniques that are very difficult to deal with, and some who just fare poorly in terms of match-ups. If everyone was on equal footing the game would be kind of boring anyways, you dig? A lot of these moves are not as OP as you might think, as there is always a way to get around them depending on which tactics you like best. Sometimes some tactics are not too effective on certain moves or characters. I understand how easy it is to get frustrated at some characters. Believe me.

For example, I play Soul series as well. There, I still hate Ivy with a passion, even after I learned how to deal with her a lot better. There will always be that one character or two or three for someone. Rather than complaining and saying they need nerfs though, a better use of time would be to find out how to deal with them.

You need to be able to adapt to your opponents, and learn if one thing is getting you nowhere then try something else. You have to be willing to do these things rather than shout "That needs to be nerfed!" the second you are unable to beat it. It is why I firmly believe there's no way to be "cheap" in Smash or any other fighting game. Now, your opponent may be doing something you highly disagree with (spamming, camping, running away, what have you) but there is always a way to deal with them. It is cloyingly annoying, but you can beat them with a little bit of thinking and patience.

Some moves pose less risk than others, and that cannot be helped. Either way there is always a loophole to something if you are willing to find it.

Sayonara :kirby:

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
So, I fought a Kirby in Quickplay named Jordan. All he did was d-air to u-tilt. It looks like an infinite, since I was unable to escape using Inkling. If you think Palutena is OP, you haven't fought a Kirby yet. Infinites aren't balanced, so focus on the unbalanced aspects that need nerfing, not a character who lacks infinites.
It's close enough to an infinite but you can combo 60+ damage on someone like Bayonetta. It's really his only redeeming quality ATM and one of the few reasons I still play him (I will always be loyal to the kurb).

Crystanium

Smash Hero
It's close enough to an infinite but you can combo 60+ damage on someone like Bayonetta. It's really his only redeeming quality ATM and one of the few reasons I still play him (I will always be loyal to the kurb).
It's something I don't favor because of its infinite aspect. I tried DI'ing and air-dodging. I managed to kind of break away, but that's all this player did. I couldn't safely approach. Mind you, I wasn't using a chararacter I normally use. I'd prefer that Kirby receive different buffs that make him better, rather than being a one trick pony. I kept it cool, though. I didn't stick around, though.

Funnily, I got Ganondorf into Elite Smash from a single match against Rosalina & Luma after three-stocking her. Ganondorf's FF n-air is no joke in this game.

Mr. Grabs

Smash Cadet
Please see almost all the criticism about Palutena in this thread as we have addressed Palutena's weaknesses. Also, claiming she's top 5/10 is definitely not right. Especially when so many other characters outclass her (Inkling, Pikachu/Pichu, Chrom, etc). Adapt and overcome, don't rely on patches, or just main the Goddess yourself and when you start playing her, you'll understand why you're losing due to her weaknesses as a character as well as your own weaknesses as a player. There is no character that is an auto-win, only mind-sets.
Even if we are to assume you're right, what does that mean? Somebody has to be the best character, right? Do we just keep downgrading everyone who's good until everyone is just bland and the same?
I explicitly said it is too early to be talking about nerfing or patching. I never said I wanted to rely on patches or that she needed to be downgraded. But I do think you are underestimating her power. She's overperforming Inkling, Chrom and many of the other characters in tourney play. Based on the first month of the meta, Palutena is insanely good by pretty much any metric. She’s #2 in All and #5 in National, with a lot of room to grow with the amount of player interest that exists for her. It's naive to say she definitely isn't top 10.

Last edited:

T-Donor66

Purple Prizes
NNID
T-Donor66
3DS FC
3050-7765-3759
I explicitly said it is too early to be talking about nerfing or patching. I never said I wanted to rely on patches or that she needed to be downgraded. But I do think you are underestimating her power. She's overperforming Inkling, Chrom and many of the other characters in tourney play. Based on the first month of the meta, Palutena is insanely good by pretty much any metric. She’s #2 in All and #5 in National, with a lot of room to grow with the amount of player interest that exists for her. It's naive to say she definitely isn't top 10.
Its naive to say a character is at any tier without a shadow of a doubt 3 weeks into the game’s release.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Palutena is most likely going to end up on the upper half of mid tier and stay there once the meta solidifies.

Mr. Grabs

Smash Cadet
Its naive to say a character is at any tier without a shadow of a doubt 3 weeks into the game’s release.
I didn't say that without a shadow of a doubt where she is tier wise. I said she seems really good, she has a lot of resources and tools and personally I don't see how she isn't top 10.

More over, I don't think it's automatically naive to make some inferences about tiers at this state. There have been dozens of tournaments already. It's very safe to say that Inkling, Pichu and Palutena won't be in the bottom quartile and it's likely they won't even be in the bottom half.

Last edited:

Glup

Smash Rookie
Those air combos are OP. For some characters it is impossible to avoid them, plus she is one of the few characters who have both reflect an counter. Plus she has that fire bomb that you can not reflect. Give her more lag after her aerial attacks and she would be more balanced.
Yeah she’s strong, but far from OP, and instead of watering down characters, I’d rather if they buffed other character to be able to stand up to her instead of making her boring, maker other characters more interesting, yeah it’s more work, but they are Nintendo and Ultimate is a huge title so they should put the work through patches

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Come on guys we're literally calling for nerfs this early into the game. At this point we really just need an official nerf discussion thread that's pinned.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
No, it's people like you who ruin this board. Mogisthelioma gave you an accurate breakdown of the character, pointing out Palutena's weaknesses and exploitable areas. Your initial complaint about Palutena's reflect/counter was addressed. As well as Explosive Flame and Auto-Reticle. You took actual criticism and in return attacked him personally by blaming him without so much as an actual rebuttle to his proper contribution. People like that are what make this community toxic, by not being able to accept that they're not better than Palutena players and unwilling to adapt and overcome by playing to the character's weaknesses or by playing a counterpick character to make up for the shortcomings of your own playstyle. If you want to contribute, contribute positively. I don't call out for Ness/Lucas mains because they are a good counter for Snake, I look for ways around it and grow as a player. You contribute to the toxicity of the Smash community by devolving to personal attacks when you receive actual criticism or contributions by other players about your limited insight as an individual rather than as a community.

EDIT:

It is of my opinion that while Palutena is good, she's not without her detriments, like most characters. Exploit them. She's not overpowered.
He did nothing to adress the aerial spam of hers, stop talking crap. Show me a quote where he adressed this spam. You can not just keep her on ground level since she "lifts" you into the air with her aerials. There is another thread about the aerial spam of this game.

When people notice spammy OP attacks, maybe we could actually discuss it instead of talking about other stuff (reflector i annoying but was not the concern). I have seen a lot of times skilled Palutena players take fighters from 0 to 30 with her aerial combos because, as I said, some characters can not escape once trapped with the first hit. It is like a mild version of Dededes chain throw in Brawl (in annoyance).

Try to actually stay on topic now instead of talking about off topic.

Perversion

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 3699 5960 3002
He did nothing to adress the aerial spam of hers, stop talking crap. Show me a quote where he adressed this spam. You can not just keep her on ground level since she "lifts" you into the air with her aerials. There is another thread about the aerial spam of this game.

When people notice spammy OP attacks, maybe we could actually discuss it instead of talking about other stuff (reflector i annoying but was not the concern). I have seen a lot of times skilled Palutena players take fighters from 0 to 30 with her aerial combos because, as I said, some characters can not escape once trapped with the first hit. It is like a mild version of Dededes chain throw in Brawl (in annoyance).

Try to actually stay on topic now instead of talking about off topic.
First and foremost, I was addressing your attitude to someone who was actually trying to help you. He addressed a lot of your concerns and you insulted him for that. We do not need toxicity in these boards. Secondly, your first initial post, which I quoted above, reveals that you said that her air combos are OP, and that they should have lag. You said nothing about spam. A 0-30 air combo actually seems very tame to some other characters, especially when other characters have 0-death combos (like Luigi). This only shows that you can't adapt to a character's strong points and unable to exploit weaknesses. Do you want to take away Link's projectiles? Inkling's Ink? Rob's Gyro? Nana from the Ice Climbers? A lot of characters can't escape combos, when they're true. Be thankful that it's only a 30% combo, or do your best to DI (directional influence) out of it, or buffer a directional air dodge, or play a character with a safe way to get back on stage. Stop making this about how Palutena's strong against you, and make it about how YOU can beat Palutena players. Please, learn some manners and contribute positively. Calling out people who are helping you is a good way to get a community to dislike you and when you're posting in the community's forums then you're apart of it. Being rude doesn't help anyone.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Pfft did you really just compare a 30% combo to one of Dedede's Chain Grabs? Even with the word "mild" in front of it that's hyperbole of the finest degree. It isn't technically a true combo but I can frequently get about 30% off of Squirtles Fair > Grab > Waterfall. I can do about 28% damage with a single Flare Blitz from Charizard.

Pretty much when any attack is spammed in this game there's some way around it. If you're letting them just spamming a move without using it's counterplay, even if that counterplay is difficult to pull off, that's on you for taking advantageous of their predictable play style. For instance, if Palutena just spams her bair a bunch, it's not that hard to bait it out and punish her when she lands.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
First and foremost, I was addressing your attitude to someone who was actually trying to help you. He addressed a lot of your concerns and you insulted him for that. We do not need toxicity in these boards. Secondly, your first initial post, which I quoted above, reveals that you said that her air combos are OP, and that they should have lag. You said nothing about spam. A 0-30 air combo actually seems very tame to some other characters, especially when other characters have 0-death combos (like Luigi). This only shows that you can't adapt to a character's strong points and unable to exploit weaknesses. Do you want to take away Link's projectiles? Inkling's Ink? Rob's Gyro? Nana from the Ice Climbers? A lot of characters can't escape combos, when they're true. Be thankful that it's only a 30% combo, or do your best to DI (directional influence) out of it, or buffer a directional air dodge, or play a character with a safe way to get back on stage. Stop making this about how Palutena's strong against you, and make it about how YOU can beat Palutena players. Please, learn some manners and contribute positively. Calling out people who are helping you is a good way to get a community to dislike you and when you're posting in the community's forums then you're apart of it. Being rude doesn't help anyone.
And how easy is Luigis combo to pull off compared to Palutenas? And stop yapping about "toxicty", and similar labels.

The lack of lag means you can spam them. Do I need to spell out every single little thing maybe? I thought that was obvious. My manners are that I discuss in a very direct way. Palutenas combo is so easy to pull of, you get trapped in three combo hits before you can escape and there is nothing you can do about it. Tell me a specific combo that rivals Palutenas, in how easy it is to pull of and how it traps players and how much damage it does. Do not just talk generally.

Pfft did you really just compare a 30% combo to one of Dedede's Chain Grabs? Even with the word "mild" in front of it that's hyperbole of the finest degree. It isn't technically a true combo but I can frequently get about 30% off of Squirtles Fair > Grab > Waterfall. I can do about 28% damage with a single Flare Blitz from Charizard.

Pretty much when any attack is spammed in this game there's some way around it. If you're letting them just spamming a move without using it's counterplay, even if that counterplay is difficult to pull off, that's on you for taking advantageous of their predictable play style. For instance, if Palutena just spams her bair a bunch, it's not that hard to bait it out and punish her when she lands.
Great players know how to spam professionally. They do not do it over and over again, but since the combo is so easy to pull off they use it together with everything else the character has, which was the reason why I brought up the rest of Palutenas moves. It is a dynamic. And her dynamic is OP, and it woul be fixed if they took care about the lack of end lag problem in regards to aerials. That other thread is really good.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
Uh, I think you and are using very different definitions of the word "spam".
Maybe so. When I say spam, I mean a move that is frequently used, but that does not mean he use that move over and over again. But he uses it very often in clever and dynamic ways.

Like Ikes up+B. Someone who use over and over again will get easily punished, but someone who uses it a lot - but not in succession - will be successful because that move is OP as heck in 3 or 4 players battles.

Perversion

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 3699 5960 3002
My manners are that I discuss in a very direct way.
No, you're not direct. You're rude and honestly you need to learn how to behave better on public forums before you have the community go against you. Why does this matter? Because you're coming to the community to help you, therefore responding to criticism in a negative way will only backfire on you like it has here.

And how easy is Luigis combo to pull off compared to Palutenas?
If you're a Luigi who knows what they're doing, then I would say fairly easy. It's just short hopping into dair buffering into nair until a certain percent into an up-special and this is all off of one grab.

Maybe so. When I say spam, I mean a move that is frequently used, but that does not mean he use that move over and over again. But he uses it very often in clever and dynamic ways.
Then honestly, you're playing against people who know what they're doing and you're unable to deal with it. Using moves in a clever or "dynamic" (as you put it, which makes no sense) is all apart of the game. There is already built in counterplay to spamming moves, it's called 'stale' a move will deal less percent damage/knockback (I believe) the more it's used within a succession of other abilities. If you can't get around it by shielding aerials and getting a grab off of the attack and landing lag be it from buffering, spacing, or cross-up then you need to improve. Stop making Palutena out to be something impossible.

Like Ikes up+B. Someone who use over and over again will get easily punished, but someone who uses it a lot - but not in succession - will be successful because that move is OP as heck in 3 or 4 players battles.
Ike's up-special isn't that great. If that's your baseline of what's overpowered, then I'm sorry but you need to improve a lot.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
OK, if you are going to cherry pick my quotes to make me look bad or contradicting then I am not going to have a civil discussion with you. Join the media, they love what you are doing.

Also, using moves in dynamic ways is skill, but spammy moves are much easier to do so with. Hence the problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom