• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pakfest 2009 June 13th SUCCESS!

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
ill try to bring a cube. but i know that i can bring melee. all i have to do is empty a bookbag and im good. the cube is unfortunatly a maybe so dont count on it.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
yup i knew there was gonna be some people whos pro in tekken whose coming.

ohhh well....i just hope my lili is good enough to win.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I'll play Mokujin.

GOOD NEWS: Weather.com said its gonna be about 78 and partly sunny out on saturday.

Outdoor smash anyone?

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Trust me, I am no push over in Tekken. If Arrogant goes, he will most definitely play **** fools in some Tekken or SC4.

I don't know. I am thinking aboot having a Tournament at some point, but I have to see how this goes down first.

Hey guys I could really use a few more setups. Post if you are bringing them.

I also need 2 cubes for tv's.
Ahh sounds good I hope to be able to make it to one.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
hmm yeah.....time to unleash...

SUPER MEGA ULTRA GIGANTIC GOD POWERS FROM HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNN

and yeah if you guys didnt know....june 14 is my birthday (the day after the smashfest)...my 13th birthday to be exact. JUST putting that out there. lol jk im not asking for gifts or anything...i already have everything i want so yeah.

anyways....im just going to say....That I WILL JUGGLE THE HEEEELLL OUTTA ANYONE IN TEKKEN!!!!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
My lil ***** Lite is finally gonna be a teenager. You better be getting at them girls son. I wanna see you juggling them like Tekken lol. I'm gonna bring you a cute *** girl for your birthday =)

Athos

Smash Cadet
Hey Pakman! I'm happy to report that me and a friend can, and will definitely be going to this (It's only 20 minutes away from my house, that's HUUUGE). We just need to know what time it is.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm no longer coming to this unfortunately. I'm going to my pop's crib in Mount Pocono, PA. He's having a huge get-together with family & friends. The main reason why I'm going is because I haven't seen my pops in a long time, as well as other family members & friends from the Dominican Republic. I'm sorry guys I can't come to this amazing smashfest of love. I'll be going to Mass Madness the next day though and hopefully teaming with Green Mario.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Hey Pakman! I'm happy to report that me and a friend can, and will definitely be going to this (It's only 20 minutes away from my house, that's HUUUGE). We just need to know what time it is.
Technically it starts at 12 noon, but I think people should shoot for closer to 1 cause I'll have to shower after my Soccer game. However, Arrogant should be there to handle people coming over while I am showering.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Well porch smash is badass.

Edit: Minor issue. I have a Soccer game Saturday morning at 9:20. There should be ample time to come home after the game and be there. However, traffic may prevent me from being there on time. I would suggest that people who were planning to show up at 12:00 try to show up a little later. Everyone should grab my cell phone number from the first post and call if they are showing up at my house around 12.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
oh porch smash would be pretty cool....and they said the weather was suppost to be nice june 13? i hope its gonna be nice. Btw pakman is it okay if i use your internet connection? nova is gonna hack my psp and we need a connection.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
oh porch smash would be pretty cool....and they said the weather was suppost to be nice june 13? i hope its gonna be nice. Btw pakman is it okay if i use your internet connection? nova is gonna hack my psp and we need a connection.
Yeah I just have to give you the password and all that nonsense. The porch is going to be fantastic.

Athos

Smash Cadet
Oh a few more questions, should I bring a cube and smash ,or do you have all that covered? Also, do we register for the tournament now or when we get there?

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
yeah pakman you can type the stuff in my comp and stuff....
and also...skip **** work!! you dont need to earn money, you need to earn SKILLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ$$$$$$$$

jk you have to go to work....(unless your sick, if you catch my drift)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
and also...skip **** work!! you dont need to earn money, you need to earn SKILLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ$$$$$$$$

Why is everything you post spew awesomeness?

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
Why is everything you post spew awesomeness?
i dont know.

i also dont know why people arent quoting these **** clever things and put them in their **** sigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk my posts aren't awesome and clever....

my posts are just godly ^_____^

Sensei

Smash Lord
So who wants to play ssb64?
A better question would be, who wants to moneymatch in ssb64?
I beat my friends all the time, and I'm convinced I'm the best player in the world.
1v1 no items, pikachu only, hyrule castle.

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman

Yo, Lite... why you gotta be all sarcastic up in this *****'s thread, my dude. This ain't no place for life lessons wit' yo' Lavar Burton Reading-Rainbow-*ss.

These some illiterate-*sses, dawg... Duck Tales-*ss N*ggas. Don't be edumacatin'em.

'Cause I get down like that.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
i wish i could go to this solely to get a face to match my perception of arrogant..

darnit
ride down with Sensei and I

So who wants to play ssb64?
A better question would be, who wants to moneymatch in ssb64?
I beat my friends all the time, and I'm convinced I'm the best player in the world.
1v1 no items, pikachu only, hyrule castle.
convince WoZ to come wif us pl0x

if you do, I'll MM you in Smash 64 for $5

Top Bottom