• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pakfest 2009 June 13th SUCCESS!

R3N0

Smash Lord
Lets play the.. Get reno to pakmans house from greyhound station in pa!! Im coming in at 10:30 roughly and.. If anyone is coming from that way can either pick me up or call me n tell me how to get there i would appreciate it alot. My number is 6469422333

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
Hmmm, very nice smashfest, although me and pakman didn't get our t5dr match, it was still a very nice fest. I enjoyed myself. Great job organizing this Pakman! ^___^

P.S. Nova....did you come to this? I came at 4:30 pm, and i doubt i saw you. I got really sad when i couldn't find you to hack me psp D;

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
GG everyone and ya'll is some funny dudes. WoZ, great as always. You that ***** but yo' cheap sh*t Zangief ain't sh*t my *****. I got you for the next time. Mogwai, you that *****--Aries run it. Sensei, you're hilarious, my dude. Deff and Lite, ya'll good peeps. Lite, I f*cked you up lil' *****. Quit braggin' 'cause you beat my *ss in Tekken 5: DRO. :laugh: What? You a weird dude but good sh*t on that Calibur my *****. UtimaScout, "hello-goodbye" again. Yo, lolmaster (lmfao @ your real name) you's a funny dude. Copycat , you was there. Didn't really get to shoot the sh*t, but you's coo'. Another time then. Thanks for comin'. CheeseIt and co. good company...
the tech n*ggas (techmoney and tech-son), DCScribs (that DK was tight) good meeting y'all. JFox you's a chill dude. Don't mind my questions. I ask personal sh*t all the time. That's how I get to know people but yo *****, you's a pretty *****, *****. I may have to **** you and Cactuar both at the same time on some Pulp Fiction in the cellar type sh*t. :laugh: Kent and the other dude, nice meeting y'all. Prog! You's black my *****! Blew my mind. LOL, I heard your old Jigga sh*t playin'... nice. Aite done. Out. Reno, late comer, you was cool. You left your pad at Pak's, dog. What you gonna do for Mass Madnbess? SMH.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Reno sucks like a lot.

Because he came at the end when I was about to leave and then played me making me want to play him in like 80 more matches.

What a jerk

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
1st of all

MOGWAI: thanks for bringing TSA NJ and yourself. I am really glad you came. Sorry MaNg0 didn't make it.

Arrogant:Rob, you are the man. Thanks for holding the fort down when I was out picking people up. I hope your brother had a good time.

Sensei: Always fun with you around. Show up to more things. I miss you and WoZ and Copy.

WoZ: We didn't get to play poker. Thanks again for coming out and teaming with me. Hot and amazing as always.

CopyCat: Thanks for coming. I want to make a trip to NJ some weekend just to hang out. Let's make that happen.

UltimaScout: Work blows. You should always be "sick" for pakfest. Hyrule is the worst ever. This jerk wins a link vs y link on hyrule. I dealt him 300% more then he dealt me.

What?: DARREN!!!! Let me know when you guys are having a fest and I would love to come out.

Tec0: I hate your sheik the most. Stop being so good. Good job winning teams.

JFox: Thanks for coming bro. Sorry MaNg0 didn't make it. Someone needs to invent teleporters soon. Or just move NYC closer to Philly.

Prog: 1st one here. Come visit me before you go back to NYC. I think one of my favorite parts of the night was when Arrogant yelled: "Prog's BLACK, yo!? I thought he was Asian!"

For all those people who didn't go: You suck.

People left some stuff.
I have Reno's controller.
A wiimote with a star sticker at the bottom.
A wiimote and classic controller.

I think I could hold a house tournament at some point in the future. I would definitely need to rethink the organization but I am pretty sure it can be done. Keep a look out for it.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
man pakman you forgot that you didnt play me in tekken! i really wanted to see that match. oh well, nice smashfest pakman.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Yeah, that wiimote with a classic is mine. One of those 3rd party rechargables.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
How about first and foremost:

A big ****en thanks to Pakman :bee:. Great host and made everything smooth, fun as it possibly could be. I had a blast man with or without mango it was amazing.

WoZ - Dude its been forever :bee:. I'm gonna pick up SF4 as an excuse to go play you. You sir, are too hot and amazing.

Arrogant - Made this fest ridiculously funny in every way :laugh:. Very nice to finally meet the great Arrogant.

Reno - Again, what a jerk. <3

Sensei - Your marth is so gay LMFAO. I had so much fun playing you. Your falcon made me :( in grand finals.

Mogwai - DOUBLE M2 SON. I had maaaad fun and those falco dittos were fun too :). Hopefully I can play you more :).

Pakman - I think you're just saying that :laugh:. You can't hate my sheik more than Reno's :lick:. I love you, if you hold another one, I'll do my very best to make it. This was way too fun to pass up.

My brother - For playing ridiculously amazing that day and doing 3/4 of the work in doubles :laugh:

DC - For driving me all the way to PA <333333

PHIRE

Smash Cadet
This is Arjun, known to some as rj, and to some as cheezits friend (I'm not the one thats 15 feet tall, thats Qerb). I would like to personally thank Pakman for having us there. It was fun as sh#@. Deff, it was great meeting you, I was really impressed with your Doc. Maybe teams soon? : D Pakman, you have my vote for friendliest smasher. Tec brothers, I hate both of you you destroyed me and Cheezit. Jfox, more friendlies soon. Thanks Pakman, it was f*&%#ng awesome

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Were you guys the group of like 4 guys that played me and mogwai?

It was fun playing you guys :) you guys should play more, you just lack experience playing the average or higher level players.

PHIRE

Smash Cadet
Oh no that wasn't me. I was teams with Cheezit (He played peach, I played Fox). He has a lot of experience from what i understand. This was actually one of my first real out of local experiences and it was awesome. Definitely friendlies next time i see you.

soap

Smash Hero

A big ****en thanks to Pakman :bee:. Great host and made everything smooth, fun as it possibly could be. I had a blast man with or without mango it was amazing.

WoZ - Dude its been forever :bee:. I'm gonna pick up SF4 as an excuse to go play you. You sir, are too hot and amazing.

Arrogant - Made this fest ridiculously funny in every way :laugh:. Very nice to finally meet the great Arrogant.

Sensei - Your marth is so gay LMFAO. I had so much fun playing you. Your falcon made me :( in grand finals.

Mogwai - DOUBLE M2 SON. I had maaaad fun and those falco dittos were fun too :). Hopefully I can play you more :).

Pakman - I think you're just saying that :laugh:. You can't hate my sheik more than Reno's :lick:. I love you, if you hold another one, I'll do my very best to make it. This was way too fun to pass up.

My brother - For playing ridiculously amazing that day and doing 3/4 of the work in doubles :laugh:

u forgot to shoutout to me for being a scrub.

i was 2 tired to drive 7 hours after my test :(

host another one! hopefully i dont get johnned on again

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Oh no that wasn't me. I was teams with Cheezit (He played peach, I played Fox). He has a lot of experience from what i understand. This was actually one of my first real out of local experiences and it was awesome. Definitely friendlies next time i see you.
Oh yea I remember. =D yea next time we should play some friendlies :)

u forgot to shoutout to me for being a scrub.

i was 2 tired to drive 7 hours after my test :(

host another one! hopefully i dont get johnned on again
You're right, how could I forget your horrific scrubbery?

I hope you go to Pound 4 or some tournament we can both attend. Or make some excuse up to drive to tristate :bee:

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx

I see how it is. Arrogant, can I get a Tracy Mcgrady in this?

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman

That's right.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
pakman i cant play online, i dont have a ps3. Also i BEAT ARROGANT WHAT DID I TELL YOU GUYS?!!? I SAID I WAS GUNNA **** AND IT WAS TRUE.
lol jk arrogant ***** me in tekken. And i want to get good at street fighter.

Dada2199

Smash Journeyman
pakman i cant play online, i dont have a ps3. Also i BEAT ARROGANT WHAT DID I TELL YOU GUYS?!!? I SAID I WAS GUNNA **** AND IT WAS TRUE.
lol jk arrogant ***** me in tekken. And i want to get good at street fighter.
Yeah i Have Street fighter IV and i go online. Lite do you have it, We can get some Friendies in.

JFox

Smash Hero
Pakman- thanks for the fest and the directions.

Arrogant- Dudes mad chill.

WoZ- You are so ****.

Everyone else- GGs and nice to see u all.

QERB

Banned via Warnings
Hey this is Qerb, I was the gw main there, though in doubles i played sheik. I'm the really tall one that came with Chezzit and Arjun for those who don't know. Pakman, that was awesome, having more setups than players was the ****, and so was your yoshi lol, so thanks for everything. Deff it was awesome meetin ya we made a pretty beast team your doc is smoother than a baby's a$$ haha. definitely looking forward to more stuff like this.

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
forgot to say good games everyone. qerb yeah good ****, I'm totally sigging part of that post LOL

jfox we have yet to play some friendlies, I need some beast peach practice :p

pakman you should definitely see if you can mail that wii-mote back or something I need it pretty badly, i'd pay you back next time I see you or whenever

Doc's bair: thanks

R3N0

Smash Lord
You are an effing hardgay,!!!

HARDGAY-DESU.. FWOOOOOOOOOOOOO

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
1st of all
UltimaScout: Work blows. You should always be "sick" for pakfest. Hyrule is the worst ever. This jerk wins a link vs y link on hyrule. I dealt him 300% more then he dealt me.
We play almost every Sunday come check us out. Just hit me up I usually know the scoop.

Hyrule is the best ever :p
It's only 300% if you count the bomb dmg you did to yourself a lot. It was more like 350 - 400% :laugh:

Top Bottom