• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pakfest 2009 June 13th SUCCESS!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I don't want you to come. I REQUIRE THAT YOU COME. That's right Tec-oh, if you don't come Pakfest isn't happening. So pressure is on you sucka.

Sensei!!! you coming will make me the happiest person ever. (That's what she said.)

I can do an appendage stump pound for hand less people.

Mainly because that is the only stench that can come from an event so awesome, that it can draw Sensei out of NJ.

To Everyone: Do you guys like this as a smashfest or should I make it a straight up tournament?

Basically what I am asking is would you rather have this be friendly centric or tourny centric.

Option 1: We have a tournament. $10 for singles $5 per person for Doubles. Seeding (if enough people show up, pools) and all that grood stuff.

Option 2: We have a fest. Informal $5 singles $5 per team Doubles. Mostly Random seeding (we will make a half-***** attempt to seed). Lots more friendlies. Money Matches.

Here are some other ideas I have been toying with.

Recording TV - Any two people(teams) can sign up and pay $0.25 each for a recorded match or $0.50 each for a Bo3 set. Sets are guaranteed to be put on my youtube, or have a link of the matches sent to your email so you can upload them. All money made goes toward food for everyone. (Tourny matches on the recording tv would be free of charge.)

Downstairs music and smash - I know a lot of people like to turn the music off smash and play to their own background music. I have a pretty decent speaker system in my basement that can hook up to any music player. Put your name on the list, and every half hour we pick a random smasher's name and play whatever they want from their laptop/mp3player/walkman/8track player.
LMFAO <333333333 Pakman =D.

Expect me thar =D

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
no lol's for my joke?
fine if thats how you want it, i wont come.

jk. i would kill someone if someone actually said that and they meant it

Cia

das kwl
option 2!! i'm really out of practice and if i must enter a tournament, i'd rather it be cheaper, lol. and lots of friendlies all day!!

also, people should money match my ice climbers. Unless you play a character that makes the match up insanely gay, then GTFO. all peaches are welcomed and encouraged.

:colorful:

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
i might be able to come. if i do, ill bring melee. if i go itll be my first smash gathering.

LMBOASTOTW! i get ur joke lite.
everyone else has to get it on there own.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
can't wait....

btw i must warn you all my lili is too sick on tekken5dr. i do some mad nasty combos
pakman knows it

Sensei

Smash Lord
Banzai

Sensei!!! you coming will make me the happiest person ever. (That's what she said.)

I can do an appendage stump pound for hand less people.
Me coming has that effect on a lot of people lol

In that case i will bring my handless cousin, his appendage stump pound knows no equal.

Also option 2, im such a scrub at this game.

Sensei, I love you enough that I might be willing to drive to this and pick you up instead of taking the bus like I planned
<3 that would be a-mazing wes. I'll help pay for gas and stuff of course.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I need a few more set ups. I have 2 full ones and 2 TV's without setups.

My recording setup isn't working too well so I have to fool with that before the tournament to make sure it works ok.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
wow man no one's responding to my beast posts.
i guess ya'll scared of my lili huh?
nah just kidding i bet theres someone coming whos going to be like super pro in tekken for no reason and good enough in smash to win just about 50% of the people coming depending whose coming and if that really happens im going to kill myself.

just kidding.
but i hope i get to RAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE some people hard enough in tekken that they need to get their brain re-constructed because i ***** them so hard that all they can think of is the screen when it says "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Dada2199

Smash Journeyman
wow man no one's responding to my beast posts.
i guess ya'll scared of my lili huh?
nah just kidding i bet theres someone coming whos going to be like super pro in tekken for no reason and good enough in smash to win just about 50% of the people coming depending whose coming and if that really happens im going to kill myself.

just kidding.
but i hope i get to RAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE some people hard enough in tekken that they need to get their brain re-constructed because i ***** them so hard that all they can think of is the screen when it says "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
LOL Theres Someone that Woke up on the right side of the bed this Morning

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
thanks.

not only that...

BUT MY LILI IN TEKKEN5DR IS TOO NASTY FOR YOU GUYS.

sorry i just had to say that.

edit: no "she said that"s please

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
So, Jfox or Eggm I need to know if you guys are able to take me.. cuz I don't think I can go unless I get help from one of you guys :(.

I mean unless someone can pick me up from a NJT station that doesn't cost me like 30 dollars or something.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
i wish i was good at street fighter, but tekken looks so cool and i cant get my hands on street fighter anyway.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Hmm wish I found out about this sooner have a grad party on this day hopefully can still come for a bit to bring some PSU and TOE smashcrew flavor into the mix. Would love to Samus ditto Lite :) Hopefully you guys will have more if I can't make this one Media is close to where I live during summer...

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
yesss!! im getting a koochi load of token on that friday! no $$ tho so dont expect mms ppl. ill charge 5 dollars to mod a psp. not lite tho cause we cool. ^^

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
see guys...i'm vip. no, not that...im mvp (mega important person)
cant you guys see? im samus god. Open your history books and go to page 1337 to see what im talking about.

lol jk. Um, not to upset any of you guys but....the chances of me coming are pretty low... :-(
but if i go, you better make sure you have a comfortable seat for me in front of the ps3 tekken5dr T.V.
lol jk theres prolly atleast 3 people whos gonna be really good in tekken at this fest

EDIT: I CAN GO I CAN GO I CAN GO I CAN GO I CAN GO I CAN GO!!!!

I CAN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Dada2199

Smash Journeyman
see guys...i'm vip. no, not that...im mvp (mega important person)
cant you guys see? im samus god. Open your history books and go to page 1337 to see what im talking about.

lol jk. Um, not to upset any of you guys but....the chances of me coming are pretty low... :-(
but if i go, you better make sure you have a comfortable seat for me in front of the ps3 tekken5dr T.V.
lol jk theres prolly atleast 3 people whos gonna be really good in tekken at this fest

EDIT: I CAN GO I CAN GO I CAN GO I CAN GO I CAN GO I CAN GO!!!!

I CAN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I put Money That your Gonna **** everyone in Tekken.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
I put Money That your Gonna **** everyone in Tekken.
hell yeaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahah.

sorry im really bored....

but yup :D i use lili and steve fox. im trying to also pick up bryan fury, but to do his taunt is hard as hell i see knee do it a lot i think you need to incorporate it in bryan's gameplay, right?
if anyone plays tekken5dr please response

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I can't wait for this sexiness this weekend. Then there's Mass Madness the next day. A Melee weekend thats gonna be too much fun. My Samus is too good =)

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
PAKMAN how often are you gonna have these there are a lot of you guys I really want to get a chance to play and not sure if I'm gonna be able to make it due to a graduation party.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Yeah i have to get a ride and come but if i do i bet 5$ Lite beats you ;)
Trust me, I am no push over in Tekken. If Arrogant goes, he will most definitely play **** fools in some Tekken or SC4.

PAKMAN how often are you gonna have these there are a lot of you guys I really want to get a chance to play and not sure if I'm gonna be able to make it due to a graduation party.
I don't know. I am thinking aboot having a Tournament at some point, but I have to see how this goes down first.

Hey guys I could really use a few more setups. Post if you are bringing them.

I also need 2 cubes for tv's.

Top Bottom