• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*P*L*U*R* presents: You still a *****! A Melee/Brawl LOW TIER tourney! 8/15!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I use Kirby as my low tier.

My strategy is to make people so frustrated with the waste of time of having to actually fight a Kirby that they ragequit before they win.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I think im Going Pichu,Kirby in Melee.

and for Brawl Jiggs.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
and if you team with RTF, you may wanna stay away from her. She'll FSmash you to hell and back. XD
DON'T TELL PEOPLE THAT GOD xDD

but for serious, i hadn't played teams for... almost a year before I played at HERB ._.

BUT BUT BUT I've been playing them since I got back and things are much better now lolol

EDIT: also, I think you meant fair you to hell and back. :3

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
yea i can't come. I know people have complained at you a lot but seriously don't switch the date at the last minute again. It really sucks cause I was looking forward to this but since you switched so late I couldn't ask off of work.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
So I think that I asked this a coupled pages behind but . . . . does ANYONE want to team ? I really don't want to go if I can't do teams ( LIES !!! ) But seriously folks, if you're interested throw the offer my way. K thanks :D

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
Daft and Foxy, either of you want to do Melee teams? >_> I'd like to think I'm not really THAT horrendous, haha. I plays the Roy and Zelda.

BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO I'M NOT OFFENDED LOLOLOL

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Daft and Foxy, either of you want to do Melee teams? >_> I'd like to think I'm not really THAT horrendous, haha. I plays the Roy and Zelda.

BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO I'M NOT OFFENDED LOLOLOL
I guess we can play a some friendlies and team. I mean you can't be that terrible can you ? lol
I just want to have fun and see what the scene is like down here. RTF count me in.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
If you want we can friendly and I can decide if we should team. =P
Excellent. And if not, I still got an awesome friendlies match out of it, haha.

I guess we can play a some friendlies and team. I mean you can't be that terrible can you ? lol
I just want to have fun and see what the scene is like down here. RTF count me in.

I'd like to think I'm not horrendous (even though Plur makes me sound like the world's biggest ******* LOL j/k Plur :p). I think NC can only remember like, two years ago when I blew chunks at Melee, but I've come a loooong way since then. C:

It's a bit of a drive for us, but we'll try to get there pretty early so I can get in lots of friendlies and you guys can judge me. <3 <3 <3

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Excellent. And if not, I still got an awesome friendlies match out of it, haha.

I'd like to think I'm not horrendous (even though Plur makes me sound like the world's biggest ******* LOL j/k Plur :p). I think NC can only remember like, two years ago when I blew chunks at Melee, but I've come a loooong way since then. C:

It's a bit of a drive for us, but we'll try to get there pretty early so I can get in lots of friendlies and you guys can judge me. <3 <3 <3
So I actually live in Charlotte. Is there anyway that I can get a ride there? Also, are you a girl ? not that it matters about teaming. Just asking. I've been trying to connect the dots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom