• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*P*L*U*R* presents: You still a *****! A Melee/Brawl LOW TIER tourney! 8/15!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
So I actually live in Charlotte. Is there anyway that I can get a ride there? Also, are you a girl ? not that it matters about teaming. Just asking. I've been trying to connect the dots.
Actually, I'm a bit concerned about a ride at this point myself. Anyone else can get you? :C

And yeah, I'm a girl, haha. DOTS CONNECTED!

if i used that as an excuse to make a sexual advance, would that be in poor taste?
Poor taste? Or poorest taste? *winks over-exaggeratedly at you*

Keep it in your pants PLUR.
LOLOLOL YOU GUYS

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I'm a bit concerned about a ride at this point myself. Anyone else can get you? :C

And yeah, I'm a girl, haha. DOTS CONNECTED!
/QUOTE]

Hmmm. I don't know about the ride. I don't think that I can get one. And work might call me in,
in which case I would not be able to attend and I would get a ride since it's not smash related. how you like dem apples.
;_;

If anything comes up you can give me a call or text @ (646)546-6352

K thanks !

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Well, it turns out I'm helping my sister move into her apartment during this tourney. Sorry, bros.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
OMG, im so ready for this... i guess im goign 2 go 2 bed and dream about this sweet victory of mine.... oh yes... me and dama are coming 2 this thing

PLUR I <3 YOU BRO...
Karn I <3 You 2 Bro

Knorr got punched in the freaking lip today... but not by me tho.... some whigger

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Wait a sec, DAftFlip?

Are you, who I think you are, who you think you are, who knows some people thank I think you know who knows you?

Confusing, but it's been bugging me for awhile.

O_o

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yo if anyone is in Raleigh, and wouldn't mind given me a ride to dis, it would be appreciated

edit: and if i go, i need a partner, if anyone wants a cool black man

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
If anyone wants a sexy Bowser (or Falcon, just because he's Falcon) on their team for Brawl doubles, hit me up. I'm still open for a teammate.

And now........I need some sleep. See you bros there later today.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941

To Uncle and Keith, if yall dont partner with each other, one of my college friends needs a team mate... he's pretty good with Ike b/c he fight for his friends

my name is d_shep (as you people can read) so just look for a black guy in a blackk shirt and black/white shorts with one white flippy floppy and one black flippy floppy and ill tell you who HeatstrokeJM is

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman

Knorr got punched in the freaking lip today... but not by me tho.... some whigger
... Really? What ******* punched Knorr? LOL

Anyway, Plur, Zo is bringing a set-up! And we're headed out a liiiiittle bit late, so I might text you. I DOUBT we'll be late for registration, but just in case, I grabbed your number. Alright, Roytards are heading out! Good luck guys!

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Wait a sec, DAftFlip?

Are you, who I think you are, who you think you are, who knows some people thank I think you know who knows you?

Confusing, but it's been bugging me for awhile.

O_o
Well if you think that I know who you know then I know they know that I know them too.
I'm DA as of last year after Wes gave me the invite on Jensons recomendation.
(And chillin with the crew alot for about a year and a half )
I met Dire three and a half years ago at an MLG in the Jacob Javits Center.
We chilled for those three days got along really well and when we exchanged info
we realized we lived a couple blocks from eachother. We started hanging out and he
started training me. Now we're best friends and that's that.

I've heard alot about you bro, alot of good things from everyone. Hope to meet you one of these days.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
so in other words you, My newest brother, from DA now lives in NC.

NC just keeps getting better <3

yeah, they told me alot about you and how you're cool people an all that. Well you're Family so yeah =D But yeah, we definitely need to chill out some time soon man. :)

I'll PM you my number to call if you need anything.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
so in other words you, My newest brother, from DA now lives in NC.

NC just keeps getting better <3

yeah, they told me alot about you and how you're cool people an all that. Well you're Family so yeah =D But yeah, we definitely need to chill out some time soon man. :)

I'll PM you my number to call if you need anything.
::blushes:: lmao

It means alot coming from a legend and fellow DA bro! You guys are all my family. Know I don't mean that lightly. We'll definitely chill one of these days.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941

Well I guess I'll do shout-outs since I didn't do them @ H.E.R.B 2 and I had to leave early for church..

"Lord John's"

but anyways...

->Shout-zzz<-

* PLUR thanx for hosting bro, I had MAD FUN... i got 2nd Place with Dama in Brawl (haven't played since December) Lucas *****... The cat's mad LAZY... sorry I didn't play melee, i just haven't played neither game in a while man... but i will the next time... Bro Promise... Host another Low Tier Tourney... this was mad fun for Lucas (the boy wonder)

* DAMA- i doubt you will check this but if you do... Miss you man... it's been 2 weeks since i've seen you and played you... Good Shiz in Teams man, next tourney, we should play our MAIN MAIN characters and not our Secondary Main characters. Wolf and Wario or Falco and Wario will do some MAGIC like Lucas. See you next week in Raleigh--> ROAD TRIP 2 S.N.E.S

* RoytheFlamboyant- I just <3 you period. You are SOOO FREAKING AWESOME... sorry you wasn't feeling so good later on in the day... Dr. Lucas would have taken the pain away if he was in his right mind... lol... Cant wait 2 see you and play you again <3 you

* Nick-O-Teen- you are soooo awesome so chill and learned the power of the Lucas FAST as hell... I had to teach myself EVERYTHING I know with Lucas, but it worked... thanx for teaching me how 2 Zap Jump... im going 2 perfect that now... thanx for the road trip... and spider talk (you too RTF)
<3 you bro...

* D-Zo- dont really know why they call you that, but it's mad fun playing you in SF4 & Brawl. Loved watching you play some NOOB BLUE... i just cant get into that game seriously because it's so freaking easy to play... but once I actually take the time out to learn this game... it's going 2 be over... OH YEAH... and I hope u can make it next weekend man... if need be, you can come 2 g'boro wednesday or thursday night and park your car here... actually we will talk about that more on facebook. you are awesome mad chill also... Bro <3

Karn--> you played a mind game with me... my 2nd time seeing you wear jeans to a tourney... what is the world coming too... man i wish you lived n g'boro with knorr and malk... ( i can only take so much of malk) but whatever... it's goign 2 be fun haning out with them... but i'll see you soon man... <3 you... good seeing you again... HOST MP JUBILEE 7 tomorrow, i'll be there or is it 6

Mitsu & Duo--> YOU TWO WONT DEFEAT ME AND DAMA AGAIN... not if we played with our normal mains... and sorry about the controller thing.... kept messing me up... lol... but whatever... PLUR CAT JOHNS... Nice finally meeting and playing yall... got some serious comp... Nice Falcon & Mario... But I only like fighting 2v1 b/c I can really do some work and concentrate on what I want 2 do... UNDER PRESSURE... oh yeah...
yall both are awesome... too bad we didn't get 2 chill earlier until after the tourney... but it was mad fun and yes we need 2 start coming 2 more tournies... show people how 2 win with LOW TIER CHACTERS.... LUCAS AND GANON FTW

RagnaRok-> dude nice meeting you again and playing you... we need 2 play some more matches IF i ever decide to get back into brawl

Shady Penguin & Uncle-- you 2 are both awesome... and skill players... got potential... but not enough to beat lucas... UNCLE YOU ARE SOO QUIET... just like me... AWESOME....

Penguin... next time... your snake (no homo vs my lucas) ill win

DARK HART- HOW CAN I FORGET ABOUT MY SEXY DARK HART- dude, we forgot 2 rematch my falco ditto's in melee, i only lose once, then I win... yeah... and sorry im not going back 2 pembroke, there really isn't that much too do there... besides looking out for the lumbees... not my style...

To the guy that dropped the cup---> remember 2 girls one cup

To the people that played me in street fighter...

The black guy n the red shirt with red socks... Sorry man, M. Bison is just too good... Once I learn a playing style, I adapt quickly... only a few people online can actually beat me... well they probably can now b/c i stopped playing it... but i'll pick it up again...

The black guy n the green shirt with blue jean shorts and white socks.... GOOD VEGA... nice to see vega players around here... hard match up

OH YEAH PENGUIN--> YOU & DAMA are the only 2 that beat my BISON... how dare... BISON IS OUT FOR A VENGANCE- WATCH YOUR BACK FOOL

The guy who owned the PS3... good games n SF4 (BISON OWNS), NOOB BLUE isn't my game, but gg in that also... I did win a match tho... we didn't play MVC 2 OR SC 4... but nice meeting you

Josh V- dont really know your name on here, but it was good seeing you again... sorry about the melee friendlies... i only play good with my friends (haha, i fight with my friends not for them--> they can hold their own)... I did get a chance 2 watch you falco ditto some people... good shiz

Foxy- we didn't play @ all... NOOOOO... we did @ the ASU tourney, but that didnt count...

to everybody else @ the end whose names i tried 2 remember... sorry, but it was fun meeting playing trash talking 2 or 3 stocking all of you... lol... if you didn't play brawl but u played SF4... just remember when you fight against me and DAMA... you have NO POWAH and we are your SUPERIORS... but we <3 you in a nice way tho...

Massachusetts people... good shiz coming down, we will be up in your town next week...

lord karn

Smash Master
I would host MP Jubilee VII, but I don't think my dad wants me to have another one at his house. :(

Good matches everyone.

Melee Doubles

1.Foxy and RTF (pika and zelda)
2. Lucas and KSK (pika and zelda)
3. Karn and PLUR (m2 and sopo/g&w)
4. Dama and Josh (ylink and g&w)

Melee Singles

1. Foxy (Zelda)
2. Karn (m2)
3. Lucas (zelda)
4. Josh (g&w)
don't know after that

Brawl Doubles

1. Duo and mitsu (mario and falcon)
2. Dama and dshep (ganon and lucas)
3. haggs and kaarl (lucas and ike/samus/link)
4. Karn and shady (pt and yoshi/falcon)
don't know after that

Brawl Singles

1. Karn (pt)
2. Shady (yoshi/falcon)
3. kaarl (link/ike/samus)
4. Duo (mario)
5. mitsu (falcon)
5. haggs (lucas)
don't know after that

Foxy

Smash Master
I had a perfect record in singles, 10-0

I 3-0'd Karn in Winners and Grand Finals.

RTF and I went down 0-2 against Dark Hart's team and then we went 9-0. (They were best of 5 sets in the round robin)

I don't know why I was so on fire.

Maybe low tier is just silly, I shouldn't go 19-0.

Edit: M2 vs Zelda is supposed to be 50:50 but it seems to Karn (and I agree) that it's definitely in Zelda's favor, apart from recovery. Her kicks are too hard to outspace.

Foxy

Smash Master
It's a dumb matchup.

I'm not even good at low tiers, I'm just shocked that I went undefeated

I'm not even happy about it, lawl, it just seems ridiculous

trying to figure out why 0.o

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Time for my shout-outs.

@PLUR: Thanks for another great tourney. Cook-Out was more enjoyable than usual if I do say so myself.

@Fiz: Cook-Out

@d_shep: Even the mighty Bison can not defeat the American justice of Guile. Fun stuff in every game, and that Lucas was dang sexy.

@Karn: Doubles wasn't as I expected, but no worries. Great stuff in singles, and remember: SQUIRTLE MUST DIE!

@KSK & DH: Nice stuff in Melee doubles (and singles for DH). Also........DiC

@Keith: It was nice that you showed up, but I wanted to see you enter singles. It's all good though.

@Mullins: Fun stuff with all those games. Thanks for bringing the PS3.

@Rag: I appreciate the one-man support in the finals of singles.

@Mits and Duo: Good stuff with the Falcon and Mario. Also, bringing all those drinks was a total bro move.

@Karl: You just kept coming to get me. Really good games in doubles and singles.

@People I didn't mention: You're an enjoyable crowd. Keep making tournies fun.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
Time for shouts!!

RTF - Good lord, good job with Foxy in Melee teams. Wish more people would have come to that. You did good all around today, and thanks for believing in me even when I stopped. Also, sucks we had to face each other in Brawl Loser's bracket, but those matches were killer. Good job, li'l lady.

D-Zo - That drive sucks, man. Nice job ownin' up on a variety of fighters, and sorry the cats got to ya and got ya sick. Get well soon brah.

Plur - Thanks for hosting, and I love the layout of the loft. Hot stuff. Still leading Hugs Power Rankings, and always fun to talk to you. That Lucas ditto was ****ing awesome! Also it may have inconvenienced a lot of other people, but I appreciate the change in date - I wouldn't have been able to go last weekend, because I was too busy enjoying epic Cheap Trick/Poison/Def Leppard goodness. Fun time, can't wait to see you again!

DShep and Dama - You guys are two of my favorite Smashers in this state. Totally chill as hell. Thanks for the food run, and telling stories there and back was the shiz. DShep, your Lucas is amazing! I'm glad I could teach you zap jumping, and even more glad I learned a lot from you as well - RTF said she can already see where I'm utilizing it. Dama, your Ness is slick, and you have the only Ganny that I've ever seen that I like; you've turned him into a beast! Great teams finish, keep up the great work!

Foxy - Congrats throughout your day, sir! You're very enjoyable to be around, very laid back and cool. Nice job on teams, I feel like I'm learning when I play people that aren't other Roytards. Perhaps I can get in a few friendlies sometime.

Haggs and Kaarl - Nice job in teams, and I honestly don't think I've ever met either of you before today, but you guys are chill and good sports. Keep up the good work!

KSK - Good to see you again, man! Congrats on your Melee placings, and I hope to see you again soon!

Karn - You're always so calm and easy to get along with. Congrats on Brawl Singles, your PT is ****, and I hope to get in some friendlies with you next time.

To Those I May Have Forgotten To Mention - It was good meeting (or maybe seeing again) all of you, and hope to see you more often! Good ****!

i wish i could've made this well hopefully i'll get to make it to one of these tournaments soon hopefully i get a car soon so YKB3 will be to one of these soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom