• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OZ Interview Thread - Vyse

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Well it's been a while since my last effort, but now i'm on holidays again i'll get this puppy rolling again_ Still waiting on Tibs' reply from our previous post so in the meantime i may as well start the questions in our next chapter of the interview thread_

In preparation for the upcoming SQUAT national held in QLD, i think it's only fair to throw the question stick at it's current organiser Vyse_ Feel free to ask any questions but keep them sensible and avoid spam as much as possible_ Let the SQUAT hype begin_

Vyse: What are your thoughts on the current position of SQUAT as a national and how do you see this growing in the future_?

swordsaint

Smash Master
Do you feel you picked a good time for Squat, considering some of the lack of attendance from top players?

@ Bsrk, why not D0N? lol

Sieg

Smash Champion
As Queensland is currently "The Melee state", do you feel we will continue to succeed against such up and coming players who have recently joined the Melee Scene, such as S.D and Turtle?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
As Sieg already stated, QLD is generally scene as a 'melee state'. can you see much of a future for brawl in QLD? or a future for melee outside of it?

Word around the water cooler is that Diddy may actually be (possibly) the best character in brawl in a year or two's time. thoughts?

Who will be the best brawl/melee player(s) in a year's time?

I LAG

Smash Lord
will you answer all your questions before tibs does?

what is GameDragonX like in person and why wont he tell me how to beat diddy kong with mk?

MTGod

Smash Champion
For you, what's the most rewarding aspect of hosting such a large tournament?

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Did you ever end up getting that money from lansmash gencon?
Fave tournament you have run?

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Heh Scoot isn't D0N american_? As awsome as he might be it's probably not fitting to the OZ theme we got going_ Maybe when you guys get him to stick around for good next time ;)

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Will we ever get around to teaming? And if so, how much money will we win?

unreon

Smash Ace
As Queensland is currently "The Melee state", do you feel we will continue to succeed against such up and coming players who have recently joined the Melee Scene, such as S.D and Turtle?
Turtle has been around a long time :) Almost as long as I have; he's just got so much better :)

My question: word on the street is that you are a multitalented gamer. What is it about the Smash Community that drives you to be such a big part of it?

Muzga

Smash Ace
Youve been putting in a lot of effort to try and help us perthians out. thanks so much for that! What keeps you so driven to go to these lengths for us?
I also hear you are a beautiful man. How do you respond to these wild allegations?

Sieg

Smash Champion
Turtle has been around a long time :) Almost as long as I have; he's just got so much better :)

My question: word on the street is that you are a multitalented gamer. What is it about the Smash Community that drives you to be such a big part of it?
Yeah, I remember lol. Probably shouldn't have put recently started Melee lol.

kupo

Smash Lord
Best experiences inside and outside of smash? Example: Moments in matches and social time with players.

A little bit of info about yourself? :)

Will you make it to the next Major at Melbourne over any planned trips in the future? ;)

tibs7

Smash Champion
do you agree with my solid theory of Diddy players being sexy?

Why are you so sexy?

do you find diddy kong attractive?

I remember reading something a while back about shuffling. Are you still doing that stuff?

dash attack -> dair, best combo ever?

have you ever beaten chris? explain the match.

im done for now

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
No more questions for Vyse_? Now that SQUAT is over, perhaps some post SQUAT based Q's also_

Vyse: What was your most standout match at SQUAT and why_?

Vyse: How did it feel vsing lvl9 Luigi for the first time_?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
1. if sheik and ike had a baby, what would it's name be?

2. broken is to mk as gay is to .............?

3. can you please do my japanese assignment for me? its really boring...

Hotdog

Smash Lord
1. if sheik and ike had a baby, what would it's name be?

2. broken is to mk as gay is to .............?

3. can you please do my japanese assignment for me? its really boring...
1) Shike =D

Splice

Smash Hero
Sheik

the end of that is ike with the first letter at the start. So make Ike the main one and Sheik the end...

Ikesh.
Yeah?

This needs its own thread.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Which is bizarre considering SQUAT lasted until late both days_ Even i can't remember wtf happened some of that time_ Oh wait, it was Shaya harasing me for that money i owed him -_- Ted did warn me about this_

Vyse: Out of the perth crew, who would you have liked to vs the most if given the opportunity_?

Vyse: Is there anyone you would of liked to see make it to SQUAT_?

Vyse: How was it hosting this year, anything you wish that went smoother, anything you would change next time around_?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Time flies when you're having fun my friends :)

Oi Bob, did DJ Cat ask you about going to the Sunshine Coast today?

tibs7

Smash Champion
do you guys ever say anything constructive in the diddy back room? lol

do you enjoy bananas?

will you ask me out on a date so we can finally meet?

going to reloaded?

sd is the best commentator ever?

will you come to robocop next year? and the Dont come 2 which has massive hype?

Top Bottom