• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OZ Interview thread - Tibs

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Okay so next chapter in our interview thread_ Tibs!

Throw any questions in this thread, keeping spam and stupid comments to a minimum_ To start things off:

Tibs, what do you feel attributed to your performance at the recent Rocky event_? How do you feel you went in the final matches against Corpsecreate_?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Diddy Kong vs Ice Climbers, general thoughts and what should each side be focusing on?

Does Attila have Nana striptease when he plays Ice Climbers against you?

S.D

Smash Master
Wtf EA...?

Why are you so sexy?

How did you get into Brawl, and did you have an interest in Melee before entering the competitive scene?

What do you do outside smash - sport, hobbies, job, uni etc?

Rocky - disappointed to place 2nd? Or ecstatic to do so well? Thoughts on Corpse as a player?

How many brothers do you have and how many play smash?

You have a weird *** first and last name - where is your family from, and what's with the bizarre (but very cool) names? Other family member names?

Best moment in Smash? What keeps you motivated to play and where do you want to go with smash from here?

Are you going to be the best in melee too?

Will you double Mario team with me one day?

eh... done

Sieg

Smash Champion
Do Tibs Ribs go well with barbeque sauce?

Can you give Billy the recipe so he can cook us some Tibs Ribs?

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Which game do you enjoy playing more at this point in time?

What are you secondaries at the moment? (both games)

Are you interested in any other fighters at the moment?

Have you posed for every camera shot you have ever been in? =P

uh... back to study, might ask some more questions later

Splice

Smash Hero
What do you think you still need to work on to be better at brawl; What do you see you could improve on?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
what is your opinion of the diddy vs ics mu? LOL that wasnt actually a question (inside joke)...

but seriously, do think you will ever be able to admit that your older brother is actually better than you are? at brawl AND melee?

C~Dog

Smash Champion
What's your opinion of Atilla, from the perspective of being a younger sibling?

Who's your idol?

If you could have any character in the next Smash Bros, who would it be and why?

D0N

Smash Ace
I have an older brother I use to play fighting games with all the time among other games. I would always get read like a book and lose until eventually I got better and stood a chance (though he was still better most of the time).

What's it been like when you and your brother play games where only one can win? Have you always been pretty even?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
oi, dont be stealing our tibs ribs meme!

anyways not really a question, but tell us about your soccor history and how much you ***** that ****.

and where did "madt" come from?

Alzi

Smash Master
Comon guys keep it to questions only we don't want Bob going through too many pages off random talk.

Tibs how did it feel to vs a really good toon link for the first time at rocky?

Do you hate it when people steal your banana's during the game? If so how do you then control that?

Muzga

Smash Ace
What is the part of your game which you think needs the most work?
let me be the first to say well done on coming second in rocky. its not first but its still a **** good placing for a major national. Are you planning on going interstate for any other majors?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
what do you think of the bro fist to high five combo?

is it true that you secretly are jealous?

Sieg

Smash Champion
I got bro fisted on the streets first day I was in Melbourne. That was pretty cool.

Wish it was Tibs who brofisted me on the street though.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
What helps keep you focused during matches_?

How do you feel your game has improved since first getting into the scene_? Have you changed characters since and what has been your motivation for staying as Diddy_

S.D

Smash Master
This is one I forgot to ask Shaya...

Have you played Brawl+ and what are your thoughts on it? Does it have a place in the scene as a legitimate competitive game?

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
It's become increasingly obvious to everyone involved in the smash scene that you are the king, have you ever considered investing in a crown and wearing it everywhere you go?

Toby.

Smash Master
Tibs.

It's well known that you aren't a fan of ice climbers chain grabs or MK dair camping. How to you think Diddy kong fits into all of this? Do you ever feel like you might be whoring people with te nanaz, or is diddy kong flawed enough to make it feel ok?

Want to come over to my place sometime?

You too Attila.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Which character would you use in a low-tier tourney?

And here's a question which I require a detailed response:

Enlighten me about your smash career - how you started, highlights, how you got good, etc

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well attila may not remember his evil twin brother, but we ALL remember your fail twin brother ant, and since he is your twin that makes you pretty fail too ;)

anyways to continue down the current line of questioning, tibs, what does your brother lazlo think of smash and your dedication to it?

Top Bottom