• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Outdated, cluttered, useless Marth Video Archive (last updated November 28)

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Firstly, I like the new marth image on first page =b

Secondly, has nobody nominated any videos for hall of honor...? I suppose I'll just watch a bunch sometime and recommend one or two of what I think are the best? But other people should do this since I don't even trust myself in this =\

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Firstly, I like the new marth image on first page =b

Secondly, has nobody nominated any videos for hall of honor...? I suppose I'll just watch a bunch sometime and recommend one or two of what I think are the best? But other people should do this since I don't even trust myself in this =\
Believe it or not, a couple of vids were submitted now and then, but they never got the minimum amount of votes (5) required to be added. Pathetic, I know.

Husband

Smash Lord
So I've been off the boards for quite sometime and I really dont know who anyone is anymore. Is there a general consensus to who is good with marth? This "Cuba is death" guy looks pretty good. Any comments?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
So I've been off the boards for quite sometime and I really dont know who anyone is anymore. Is there a general consensus to who is good with marth? This "Cuba is death" guy looks pretty good. Any comments?
Neo, Maverick_Ace, Dr. Peepee Roy_R, and HRNUT to name a few.

Are you going to play Brawlz Husband?

I haven't watched Cuba is Death.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Neo, Maverick_Ace, Dr. Peepee Roy_R, and HRNUT to name a few.

Are you going to play Brawlz Husband?

I haven't watched Cuba is Death.
Thanks for the honorable mention bro, but I don't think I'm quite good enough yet to be up there with NEO or DannyKatt or the other top Marth mainers now.

You're pretty good yourself VietGeek.

Husband

Smash Lord
Yeah, I played neo tonight so I'm very aware of what he can do. I just didnt know how good he was compared to everyone else. Thanks guys!

Awesomesauce

Smash Rookie
i actually kind of recommend Kizzu. although i havnt seen him face anyone in the US, he is pretty consistent with his marth when he brawls against the smashers in brazil.

Wrathful

Smash Apprentice
Err... Apparently SWF decided that I wanted to double post the same message. It's like spazzing haha..... Sooo yeah....

Rawr... XD

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
That combo video at like 5:34 he spiked Marth out of up-b.

WTF that was against Hylian's Ice Climbers??? Dayumm!!!!!!! Honu's Marth right? Kudos to you, I actually liked this one. I like Danimals', Drago's, Cuba's, and this one. Slow-mo was cool. Good music. And why did you show Hylian annihilating you at the end, lol?

Hype

Smash Lord
I know it would be a lot or work but it would be awsome if they videos' dates were shown. nooone wants to watch vids from febuary and may.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
I haven't played this game in soooo long lol
Last time I played was 4 or 5 months ago. >_>

But I just noticed that I got 111 hours logged onto Soul Calibur 4... and counting. Must be the *working* online mode. <_<

Those of you who have a PS3 or Xbox 360 should give SC4 a try if you haven't already. Seriously.

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
Last time I played was 4 or 5 months ago. >_>

But I just noticed that I got 111 hours logged onto Soul Calibur 4... and counting. Must be the *working* online mode. <_<

Those of you who have a PS3 or Xbox 360 should give SC4 a try if you haven't already. Seriously.
LOL **** dude thats crazy. There is no way I could play that game for that long. I got bored of it once I unlocked all the characters and discovered Ivy's easy *** infinite =/ oh well.

I've been playing melee and guilty gear more recently. those games **** lol

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
LOL **** dude thats crazy. There is no way I could play that game for that long. I got bored of it once I unlocked all the characters and discovered Ivy's easy *** infinite =/ oh well. [...]
Guess what? The infinite got corrected in patch 1.03. That's right, this game got patches to correct problematic stuff... unlike some ****ty "new generation" game I know... :chuckle:

Top Bottom