• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Outdated, cluttered, useless Marth Video Archive (last updated November 28)

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Who's the best team up with Marth?
There are several options, depending on what you need.
If you need an offensive boost, someone who is as good as Marth at what Marth does best, then Meta Knight is the obvious choice. His offensive rush complements Marth's careful, pick-and-choose playstyle well, as it gives Marth time to get the opening he needs.
If you need someone to watch your back, Falco is an excellent partner for Marth. Projectiles = good, and Falco has the mother of them all. In this same vein, Pit works well too, especially given his defensive options that complement Marth well.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
He's talking about Lord Axl's D3.

I don't even think Lord Axl plays D3, lol. Ghost platform on Yoshi's SDing me is too cool so I had to put it up though.

Almo

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAxMv68_WgM

That is frame data for a Brawl Ken Combo. I posted where it came from in the description so you can watch it at regular speed. I had this sitting around for the longets time and though i'd throw it up.

I also don't play smash anymore so i don't remember when this was from.

FNSHR

Smash Cadet
That match you played with mario compared to that match with link that says new you got SOOO much better lol pretty nice i say Good one you =]

Awesomesauce

Smash Rookie
LOL i.E, i was about to add those just now which was why i checked this page lol... so yeah, check out KEN's marth but its played with items cause of the rules. he doesnt seem to use the ff uair that much to set up combos...

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
Ken's Marth in those evo vids aren't that impressive. Maybe its because of all the glide tossing with items >.>

Top Bottom