• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Outdated, cluttered, useless Marth Video Archive (last updated November 28)

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
Guess what? The infinite got corrected in patch 1.03. That's right, this game got patches to correct problematic stuff... unlike some ****ty "new generation" game I know... :chuckle:
haha sweet. I think I might play it a little more now....maybe. I wish that one game that everyone seems to like would do that, it would make it you know...good. Have you heard all the rumors floating around the Smash Back Room? this game is a joke man

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
haha sweet. I think I might play it a little more now....maybe. I wish that one game that everyone seems to like would do that, it would make it you know...good. Have you heard all the rumors floating around the Smash Back Room? this game is a joke man
Rumors? Do tell, this might get interesting. :)

feardragon64

Smash Champion
its just a bunch of bull regarding metaknight, and how if they don't ban him they might make him start each stock with 30%. thats hella stupid IMO
A 90% handicap over three lives?
I lol'd more than just a bit. MK's lightweight already, I'm suprised they don't just give him two lives at that point.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
its just a bunch of bull regarding metaknight, and how if they don't ban him they might make him start each stock with 30%. thats hella stupid IMO
HA HA HA HA HA HA! :laugh:

Good one.

Ban the game already, can't y'all see it sucks as a fighting game?! :chuckle:

*Mod/admin sees this post*

*Decides to ban Warlock*G instead*

:laugh:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Whoa, good matches bro. Verrrry close.
Yeah, last time I did pretty good against him but he brushed up on the Wario matchup fast. (Dunno how he did it since I'm one of a few that mains him for Texas.)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Top Bottom