• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Melee Thread - Updated Summer 2016 Power Rankings!

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Yo chris so the smashfest starts at around 12?
Ya, starts at 11:30. People can stay until around 6:30 if I remember correctly. It doesn't matter how long you stay to be honest.

Edit: Everybody can stay until 7 pm!

I guess I could pack mine, if you need a third.

Re-checking directions so I don't get lost tomorrow.
That would be helpful in case Wak is unable to show up. It's too bad I don't have a third TV, lol.

I'm looking forward to playing everybody tomorrow!

Charlesz

Smash Champion
gg guys. As usual Chloroform is too good. And sheik is prady good in doubles lolol.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
My guess is it'd be a waste, but a darn fun one. And Randy, might need you on MSN by sometime Tuesday (Wed latest) for that stuff just so you know, lol.

chlor0form

Smash Journeyman
there's actually more of a smash 64 crowd, it's just more underground. these people don't visit the boards. if theere was a tourny or somethin, i have a feeling a can maybe get a few, dunno. anyway, i don't know why more people, here on the boards, don't play..

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
My guess is it'd be a waste, but a darn fun one. And Randy, might need you on MSN by sometime Tuesday (Wed latest) for that stuff just so you know, lol.
Ok, what for exactly though? Just to know if the Monthly is Ottawa only or is there more he needs to know?

there's actually more of a smash 64 crowd, it's just more underground. these people don't visit the boards. if theere was a tourny or somethin, i have a feeling a can maybe get a few, dunno. anyway, i don't know why more people, here on the boards, don't play..
How many other people are there? Do they all play online?

I'm pretty sure there aren't a lot of SSB players because the SSB section is pathetic and the people in charge of this site don't seem interested in helping the scene grow larger. It's too bad that some choose to dismiss the game as being not competitively viable. That's not directed at anybody in this thread.

I'll wait until the next month until I decide to add a SSB side event or not. I'd like to see how many people would play first.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
There's just something for school had asked him a bit about to get in on Friday, that's all. Can 'fake' the convo stuff, but would rather actually get some stuff from the horse's mouth. :laugh:

PND

Smash Champion
though i might give up quickly because two little eskimos a gay swordsman and a blue chicken arent in that game haha but in all honesty i ll try it out :p
Whoa there. Falco's a Duck. That's why he likes bread so much. Tru fax.

I'll be there this week. Whenever, wherever.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
My car broke, I couldn't show up...

What happenned by then: I took a taxi to get over my place when I was drunk, and I had my GCN with me, but I forgot it in the car, so I lost my GCN, my white controller, my game, my memory card, as well as my tooth brush...

My car is still broke atm, and well, I'm ****ed very ****ing well.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Looks like there no doubles on the 24th. There's only 2 teams registered lol.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Looks like there no doubles on the 24th. There's only 2 teams registered lol.
People will probably find a team mate on the day of the tournament.

lol yeah I guess that borrowing people's controller is the only way..
I have a controller I can lend to you for a while.

Wak you re still coming to the tournament controller less right? I think everyone would offer to lend theirs and you will be most likely win the tournament
maybe GanonPWN!
Okay, this is getting a bit out of hand. Wak is a good player but he is not THAT good. I don't mean to sound mean, but it gets really annoying listening to how AMAZING somebody is when it's undeserved. Even when it's deserved it's still really annoying. No disrespect intended to Wak.

Top Bottom