• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Melee Thread - Updated Summer 2016 Power Rankings!

Sashimi

Smash Ace
CRTs are the standard for melee. Every setup at a tournament in any region will have a CRT, and while the difference is not usually noticeable after 3 weeks, it will become noticeable as soon as your tech skill gets to a regular level.

Martha Stewart

Smash Rookie
You guys are so lucky. At least in Ottawa you have people who have more than a passing interest in Smash. I'm in Belleville (aka Scrubtown) and there isn't a single congregation of gamers or people who want to play smash. :(

[Edit] I'm also the best smasher in Scrubtown. By FAR. :p

I also play smash and love a challenge. Lets see how good u really are.

Qbopper

Smash Rookie
Hey, this is very time sensitive. I'm in Ottawa today and have today free - is the weekly at Algonquin still on? I sent a request to join the Facebook group to try and get more info. I dont have a GC controller with me, so will I need to go buy one or can someone lend me one? I hope I can go, this would be my first tourney. Thanks for any help - like I said, I'm only here today, so this is the only day I can do anything smash related.

Top Bottom