• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Melee Thread - Updated Summer 2016 Power Rankings!

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
I was watching a few smash vids today and figured id show up one of these days as long as its not a weekend lol

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Sorry, everybody left a while ago... We normally play until we get bored/tired

I'll host again on Thursday, 1:00 pm at the earliest.

Parralax

Smash Rookie
Friday is a good day for me. What time? 2 ish? Also I forget the address. Could you PM that to me?

Mattyboy

Smash Cadet
I just moved out to Ottawa (living in rez at Ottawa U) and am looking to play some smash! whereabouts do you guys meetup?

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Smashfest every week man.

Edit: We've been really active the past few weeks, 8-10 people coming. Better than the 2-4 we used to have lol.

FrozenSoul

Smash Rookie
Hey there peoples. Just joined the boards. Played smash for fun since it came out but don't know that many smashers. Would love to play with you guys sometime =D

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Hey there peoples. Just joined the boards. Played smash for fun since it came out but don't know that many smashers. Would love to play with you guys sometime =D

Hey there! We host smashfests every week at my place, Fridays starting between 3:00 to 3:30. If you ever want to drop by just message me for the address!

Edit: Same goes to you ghostling!

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Good to hear, think you'll make it this week?

Edit: I ask because I'll need to know how many setups we'll need. We've been booming as of late.

Sashimi

Smash Ace
So many new members!

Also, Mattyboy, I attend UOttawa, so if you have a setup on campus and want to play smash, let me know (I'm Andrew on the Facebook group)!

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Oh man someone else who lives super close to Blitz, this is good. Join the facebook group, it's more active than here (for the most part).

FrozenSoul

Smash Rookie
also I think I probably will drop by this Friday to play.

A few things: do I just need to bring a controller or w/e and im kinda rusty and havn't really played serious games in ages hope that's ok

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
also I think I probably will drop by this Friday to play.

A few things: do I just need to bring a controller or w/e and im kinda rusty and havn't really played serious games in ages hope that's ok

BYOC (Bring your own controller), there are so many people that I can't provide them for everybody.

And ya, you guys could start something at UofOttawa.

Top Bottom