• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Melee Thread - Updated Summer 2016 Power Rankings!

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
I'm fine with doing a tournament before but when?

John (M3GA) sometimes beats me but he has hardly played against anybody except for Falcon and whatever the **** Florence has decided to use in the moment.

Tom (Florence) did really well against me with his sheik but overall he is probably worst right now (no offense to Tom he needs more experience).

Probably chlor0form above M3GA and Linkshot above Florence.

Edit: oh and M3GA above Linkshot.

Edit 2: k w/e thats fine 2

PND

Smash Champion
Kk, easy fix. I only seeded as such because Linkshot participated in the league while they did not. As long as Alan doesn't protest too much, I feel your seeding is fair.

As for the commentary issue in the Barwl thread: I'm totally down for doing commentary, all the time, every time. Anyone want to be the straight man to my color commentary? AKA partners?

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I know what you mean. Hell, the first time I went to Perth....I actually got lost on the way back to the college. Turns out I was like 500 feet from it....and this is in the car. :laugh:

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well, I'm actually from K-Town so it's probably around the same distance to Kanata as it is to Ottawa. Trying to remember how long it took for me to get to work at Scotiabank Place back in the day.

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
yeah sorry i didn't make it guys i woke up around 1pm and couldn't find the address :( i want to play with you guys though

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
yeah sorry i didn't make it guys i woke up around 1pm and couldn't find the address :( i want to play with you guys though
It's all good, me and Charlesz just played lots. If you are available next week, I'll be the one hosting. I'll PM the address if you want it.

Edit: There will probably be more than two people next time, lol.

I know who Charlesz mains now and I'm not telling anyone.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
fix'd?
lol
why does your main have to be a surprise Cman? we ll eventually have to play it soon so no use hiding it :p
Double blind pick for League. It's better to keep it a secret and then catch you off guard. At least that is what I'm guessing.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Lol thanks Chris. Unfortunatly it was only us 2, but we got lots of really good matches done. DK is too good, gg's man. Hopefully you can make it next time zac.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Lol thanks Chris. Unfortunatly it was only us 2, but we got lots of really good matches done. DK is too good, gg's man. Hopefully you can make it next time zac.
No problem. I'm considering getting better with D
IC
K
HEAD
at some point.

By the way, when the hell is March break anyways? I got my break in February.

PND

Smash Champion
I just got back from the hospital, I broke my ankle when I was out jogging today. I probably won't be attending anything for ~2 weeks. . . and when I do attend next, it'll be on crutches.

But on the plus side, I'll have lots of free time to make the league houses :laugh:

Top Bottom