• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Melee Thread - Updated Summer 2016 Power Rankings!

Charlesz

Smash Champion
House A will be called Kerrigan and House B will be called Zeratul.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
how expensive can it be? XD

err did anyone find the cost and where to buy the equipment?
I think you can get the Dazzle at Future Shop or Best Buy but I found this at the Best Buy website.
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product...spx?path=9f1d8c94ac808aa6fa9c7ab8156fb72cen02

$74.99 not including taxes and cables, that's pretty expensive. I might be able to put in $40 but that's a big maybe. Also I think Vanitas should keep it since he is staying in Ottawa and he'll be uploading.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
I would definetly be able to chip in for the cables. And al, it is decided that the house names be Kerrigan and Zeratul. I thought every Korean man knew who they were.

PND

Smash Champion
My suggestions:

Street Fighter?
Akuma House
Blanka House

Resident Evil?
Albert Wesker House
Barry Burton House

FF7?
Aeris House
Barret House

Castlevania?
Alucard House
Belmont House

Starcraft Tier?
Archon House
Battle Cruiser House

Burger Tier?
Angus House
Beef Patty House

Futurama Tier?
Amy House
Bender House

Or to stray away from the A-B rule, how about:

Spiderman House
Venom House

Crono House
Magus House

Wolverine House
Cyclops House

I dunno, random thoughts I had.

[/endlonguselesspost]

chlor0form

Smash Journeyman
... And al, it is decided that the house names be Kerrigan and Zeratul. I thought every Korean man knew who they were.
i like.

...uhh is it related to starcraft? cuz i dunt play starcraft...im a disgrace to all koreans lol
i do not approve.

I just thought of a sick team name on the way home. Doc's takin' STOCKS. <3

Charlesz

Smash Champion
nouuuuuuuuu, that sucks man. But hopefully you can make it to some smashfests this month.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Absolutely nothing, lol. There aren't enough people to do stuff with money involved and it's better than only playing friendlies.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
Okay, well have fun in China. At least we'll be playing lots before then.

Edit:
blitz, get on kaillera **** let's gamee.
We can try tomorrow. I'm going to bed in a bit. Do you use keyboard or controller? I'm using a crappy PC controller but it's better than a keyboard.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Yea we should have more of a prize for being league winner for each house…we need to work on that ahahha maybe we should have a 1 dollar entry free so that the winner gets like overall 5 bucks and they can go get a subway sandwich
Dayum Cman, you re staying in Ottawa for university right?
I like that idea, 75% of the 45 dollars lol. I probably won't be staying in ottawa for university =[, I'm going to get quite a bit of offers rolling in and it is either gonna be Brock or Waterloo ( if waterloo accepts me ).

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
@Cman: At least there is Melee at Waterloo, I don't know anything about Brock though.

About prizes: I'm not sure about payouts, there could be some complications.

Edit: People could sand bag in House A just so they would get into House B and win the money. If you were to make it so only House A won any money then some would think it is BS for House B

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Yeah I kinda want to go to waterloo cuz there's melee, no joke lol.

Top Bottom