• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Melee Thread - Updated Summer 2016 Power Rankings!

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Ottawa, did you know yesterday was Vanes...Vanita's birthday?

So once again,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALBERTO, you BIG noob

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
SRK is "Shoryuken.com" though....I suppose in this case it's actually more of an Astral Heat (which is a branch of 8WayRun I think) thing, but yeah...lol

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
It's crazy as hell but surprisingly fun from what I've played. If you have a 360 or PS3, you should give it a try sometime. Haven't decided just yet though.

tect

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone give me a rough idea for when high school will be out for the summer? After exams and all that business too.

Edit: I'll give a big heads up next time I come to Ottawa too!

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
right i believe we should set a registration end date as well as a season duration date
i think registrations should end this saturday so PND will get a chance to make houses since he knows how to work website stuffz
...how about we start the league next week?
i have to go hang out with my friends this week on saturday lol
How about end registration on Sunday, March 7th, and start the league Monday, March 8th?

Who is going to Cman's this Saturday? I'll probably be there.

Can anyone give me a rough idea for when high school will be out for the summer? After exams and all that business too.

Edit: I'll give a big heads up next time I come to Ottawa too!
Edit: No idea, sorry. I'll look forward to playing you when you do!

Edit 2: My sister told me highschool ends at the end of June.

tect

Smash Journeyman
So I'm guessing that exams run until the end of June.... Would it be more practical to have the Kingston tournament early in July so as to avoid any conflicts?

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
So I'm guessing that exams run until the end of June.... Would it be more practical to have the Kingston tournament early in July so as to avoid any conflicts?
July would be great!

in comparison to the barlw community, we re pretty bad off lol. Bwarl has like 20 while we have 10...maybe 8...and wth whys Blarw approved by MLG... so gay (not hating on you brlawers)
none of you guys are going to Brwal right?
I don't like Brawl as much so I don't bother with it. I'm surprised at it being added to the circuit but then again WOW is on lol.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
I don't mean to be a douche, but we should get a camcorder or something that doesn't kill fully loaded extra charged duracell batteries in 10 minutes. I'm running out of batteries =[.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
lol that would be pretty cool, I approve. It would be pretty funny if some of the people from our school saw us at centrum buying this.

People from our school: " Hey Al what are you guys out here for ? "
BCGAY L: " Buying high tech gear to record our MATCHES! "

PND

Smash Champion
Nothing to report yet about the tourney -- I'll let you know when things happen.

So far, I have the league as follows:

A-Team House
Vanitas
C-Man
BL!TZ
PND

B-Reel House
Chloroform
Linkshot
MegaMarthMan
Florence

If we get any more signups Chloro may get bumped up to A-Team, or BL!TZ may get bumped down to B-Reel; it all depends on the house the new players would get seeded into.

As for doubles, I'm up for grabs. First person to post "claiming" me gets to have me as a teammate :)

PND

Smash Champion
yo pnd, let's teeaammm. i hope i get bumped up. :)
Kk, awesome. Any team name suggestions? Doctors Without Orders? Maybe something medical related? Haha. Maybe Ataxia, it's the medical term for when someone takes blunt force to the cerebellum causing them to lose coordination and motor function, resulting in a daze-like stupor. I was studying it today, lol.

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
where do u buy it? future shop? best buy? wal mart? lol
i propose the community should plan a hang out day where all of us chip in to buy this ****
Mitchow tang approves
I'm kind of broke but I can give a little bit of money for this.

chlor0form

Smash Journeyman
Kk, awesome. Any team name suggestions? Doctors Without Orders? Maybe something medical related? Haha. Maybe Ataxia, it's the medical term for when someone takes blunt force to the cerebellum causing them to lose coordination and motor function, resulting in a daze-like stupor. I was studying it today, lol.
ok, i don't mind really. what about something about prescribing k.o.'s loll. i'll let you choose a name. for anybody who's wondering, i'm bringing my doc so yuo all better watch out! :)

Top Bottom