• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Bi-weeklies, because illegal gambling is perfectly legal

buenob

Smash Lord
I hope to get a ride, but worst case I got saturday off work, so here's what I plan to do if we don't get rides...

BUS!

seriously, probably cab to the bus-station for the early-am bus... either the 2:30am or the 6am depending on how long of a transit it is from the station to the venue, and then I will be doing the same thing back...

I am going to this :p

buenob

Smash Lord
lolz niko, stop trollin' teh threadz...

I'm not gonna bus to St. C's... If people want to go I'm in though... housing?
--
i just picked up a shift at work until 6:30 on friday, so no one show up before then!.. I'm looking foward to winning doubles this week :p

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
So that's a "yes there's one this week", then? Hm, in that case sign me up as a "possibility" and please PM me directions/your cell in case I get lost. That and note may just wait in uh....parking lot (there is one, right?) due to getting there early/while it's semi light out to make sure I know the way.

buenob

Smash Lord
yes there's a bi-weekly on friday, and i'll pm anyone directions if they need it :).. yes there is a parking lot, but make sure to park in the visitors section not the reserved parking... if there's none, you can park on the street, or across the road in the other appt building's visitor lot :)

infomon

Smash Scientist
well it's been a whole day and I'm still too lazy to go look for Nights, cuz the games are all downstairs lol. But I'm sure it's prolly there and I'm dumb, sorry about that :laugh:

<3 all but it looks like I won't be coming this Friday QQ sadpanda

arsenic41

Smash Ace
well it's been a whole day and I'm still too lazy to go look for Nights, cuz the games are all downstairs lol. But I'm sure it's prolly there and I'm dumb, sorry about that :laugh:

<3 all but it looks like I won't be coming this Friday QQ sadpanda
Step it up

buenob

Smash Lord
my friend john from the SRK crew is gonna be here (not the chinese one, the texan)... i'm gonna see if I can't get Azreal to come too lol

edit: if there's interest, I may want to run a BlazBlue tournament afterwards if people are interested...

ps. the nearest mcDonalds is on the corner of Carling/Maitland... so you guys know :p

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Awesome. I'll be bringing my custom vBrawl again. No TV this time; bussing.
I dun wanna be a hero.

More songs have been added, blahblahblah.

Let's goooooo. I'll try to arrive around 5 so I can get friendlies in to break bad CPU habits.

buenob

Smash Lord
please don't arrive at 5, i have work until 6:30 (im pretty sure I wrote that already)

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I'd be up for BB after, even though I've far from taken the right amount of time with it to be good yet. I MIGHT bring a TV from my room if it's needed. Also Ben, my folks are going to the Sens game tonight, so I might be around the building when you get home due to arriving 5-10 minutes early because of that (due to "mom wanting to make sure she knows the way there and back herself in case something happens" johns). If that's a problem, please let me know.

buenob

Smash Lord
if you're gonna be a bit early, please send me a text so that I know you're waiting around... I may be able to leave a few minutes early...

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Okay....apparently now it's like I'll be there at 6:15, but it's looking like I'll meet Matt a bit around there, so I don't mind waiting that much (I'll have my mp3 player anyway). I'll still send you a text when I get there though, so you know I'm not driving around aimlessly going "holy crap, what's going on?" And assuming Richmond isn't the route with construction, Google maps says it's an easy way there, lol.

buenob

Smash Lord
for those who want to know..

doubles:
1) buenob+knuckles
2) linkshot+jiggernautt
3) matt07+livewire

singles:
1) buenob
2) Arsenic (fox only!)
3) Linkshot
4) erm... i don't remember the exact order, but bryant got punked :p lol

it was a lot of fun guys :) glad you could make it out... magic was a lot of fun too

Top Bottom