• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Bi-weeklies, because illegal gambling is perfectly legal

Matt07

Smash Master
Haha, thanks guys. But it was all Ganon, I need to step it up and help him out in teams. We got a lot hidden potential.

Shoutouts!

Ben/Beunob-Yo, thanks for hosting us, it was hella awesome, had lot's of fun! Your ROB is too beastly. I recorded the first match on camera, then batteries died as soon as you died on the first match xD. Good stuff in doubles as well.

Derek/Saus-Your Ike is next, lol. It's sooo beastly. Good stuff in both singles, and doubles.

Randy/Arsenic-Your like a really good Falcon, good **** in teams, and singles. And impossible Ganondorf haha =P.

Alan/Linkshot- Good Lucario, what happened on Brinstar and Rainbow Cruise? Good **** though you played good, and like really good in doubles.

Andrew/Jiggernaut - ****, you got me in doubles and singles haha. Your Puff is really good! Keep it up, we should play some more friendlies.

HiDef/(I forget your name, sorry! :()- Wow, too bad I didn't get a chance to play you (lol Ganon was fighting you the whole time), but your Kirby is hella good. Good stuff!

Knuckles/(Uuh I'm really bad with names xD.) Yo good **** in singles! Your Metaknight is really good! That 0-death combo on Delfino was hella tight. Good job in doubles as well.

Oh shoutout to the laptop...Haha, it bracket failed like...twice if not more? :p.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
The laptop got you home safely :p No johns.

Also I blame the fact I went Pit in singles. No more hawtmale.

I dunno. I just wasn't on top of my game for singles x.x I should've taken Derek to Yoshi's Island.

HiDeF is Dave, Knuckles is Bryant.

Shoutout to Dave: We definitely have epic synergy. We're totally teaming next time (that is, if Wolfblade/Swordgard aren't there because I promised I'd team with them at least once :p).

Blue Puffballs ftw!

PND

Smash Champion
Whoa, congrats to Bryant for his first ins singles and Dave and Alan in teams! GJ guys!

And so it seems that without me in teams, Bryant is sinking to 3rd. STOP DRAGGING MY PARTNER DOWN, BEN :p Just kidding, just kidding.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Definite synergy, have to keep repeating myself :p

It has more to do than our characters, I'm sure (although, being a huge Kirby fan, it was REALLY comfortable to team with him). Our personalities synch a lot, too, just how Derek and Randy do.

PND

Smash Champion
Well, look at how well Percon and Wolfblade did last time they teamed. I think the characters work in direct synergy with one another, not to mention the players controlling them. So Dave / Alan for Fear Tier?

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
BTW guys, I'd really like a melee partner / opponent to play against once in a while outside of the smashfests, this post is directing to arsenic, saus or the falco player I went against and lost with most character but the ICs for unknown reasons.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff guys! Any videos?

Also, Matt, we are now rivals by virtue of the fact that I main Luigi and you main Mario so uh... yeah.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Don't look at it as you and Matt having to be rivals, Ariel. You two could be doubles partners or something. The character choice just speaks for itself.

Matt07

Smash Master
Hmm a rivarely eh? Heh, we should team, Cape ****. It just doesn't work with Luigi, it works with any character's. It's easier to pull off on Battlefield because of the platforms. Just do up throw, I cape=Profit.

That's all it is. Luigi's up B is more harder to set it up. I mean you could have Metaknight and Mario kill at like 70%+. But Metaknight's uthrow doesn't have amazing knockback. Imo, I think Jiggs could prob kill at 30% she has like one of the strongest up throws in the game? Lol, I dunno we gotta test this stuff out.

And thanks SoLn, I'm getting a good workout from it so I'm glad :). All I'm eating is TV Dinners here :(, lol.

Matt07

Smash Master
Hmm...dunno how landlord would like that xD. But I got 2 TV's, and small space sooo haha.

I have a $25 gift card from Boston Pizza, I'll be glad to use it to buy pizza for this Friday, if a Smashfest is happening.

Does Boston Pizza do deliveries?

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
@Tyler- I don't like dbls much, which means that we have to be rivals.

Anyways, this is discussion more for the regular thread.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
That's what I was referencing, and uh....it's actually Tyler, not Taylor. One of my profs at school made that mistake too, lol. No worries, though.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
Looking for a ride so soon?

I would like to know of any cars going out to there and if there is a spot in said hypothetical car.

Matt07

Smash Master
Well, I'm just throwing it out there if we are carpooling, just to give them a heads up, that I'm interested. Hope I don't sound greedy :urg:.

Matt07

Smash Master
I personally don't care who's car I'm taking/who I'm going with, as I said earlier I'll pay my part for gas. Just let me know if you want to take me Wak.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
I haven't been to a tournament since OBscene last February, so I would like a spot in someone's car if they are willing to have me. Tell me how much gas is and I'll pay before I go.

Matt07

Smash Master
Uugh, so tired getting up at 6:00am for classes in not fun, lol.

Haha, sweet. Thanks, Wak. Hopefully I don't have too much homework during that time :psycho:.

Top Bottom