• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara 3.14, Nov 14th. SSBM + SSBB! $250 Bonus [Bacon, Free Health Care]

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
How would I NOT participate in teams, I appreciate the joy of teams more than any money singles has to offer, doubles is my passion so if I don't have a good teamate for this I'm not coming, nuff said.

I actually wanted Ace to team with holy too, holy deserves it this one time, but the fact that my partner can't go anymore ****ed up the whole plan, I don't know what to say..

Ace did you come to a decision yet..?

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Doc, give that speech to his parents and they'll turn around.

"Awwwww he has a dedicated friend <333 Of course he can go, dear."

Or they could be "You're a ****ing stalker. I'm getting the FBI on you right now."

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I might not go to this ****ing event, joe has some whack parents omg..

=__________________________=.....

Someone ask Hype if he can team with me.

edit: If fool can't go, can I take that last sauga car seat Carter?
There's no seat. Car is Carter, Nick, myself, Ryan, Dimmy.

Hype can't go because of school, Fool not going

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Doc, give that speech to his parents and they'll turn around.

"Awwwww he has a dedicated friend <333 Of course he can go, dear."

Or they could be "You're a ****ing stalker. I'm getting the FBI on you right now."
adsfsaghak...

Would you be quiet before I get Wolfblade to **** you with lucario

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
is anyone driving past london that could drive me to this? >.< i have money for gas! i really want to go to celebrate the end of midterms

Mikey7

Smash Lord
is anyone driving past london that could drive me to this? >.< i have money for gas! i really want to go to celebrate the end of midterms
Check up how sauc3 is getting here, hes London I'm pretty sure

Though hes most likely in a full car...ah the story of gtan brawl

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
Check up how sauc3 is getting here, hes London I'm pretty sure

Though hes most likely in a full car...ah the story of gtan brawl
ah full car, that sucks. also, i play melee now mostly cause i couldnt bring my wii to school. but id definately enter both singles events if i went.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
No.. He's in Waterloo dawg, I'm saying that I'm more motivated to go cause' that's my wolf friend, no really he's officially considered a beast, he's my BEAST friend.

And I'm teaming with Kingace, I agreed to help pay our carpool and give him 60 % of whatever we win, so he's teaming with me.

With that said, Holy officially hates me, so can someone really good or someone that really understands the meaning of doubles team with Holy.

I'm thinking Mikey or Nickcam..? Possibly Percon?

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Zen plays B+ now too, and his Fox is gonna surprise some people for sure. Crews would be a great way to start the hype train for B+.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I hope we still have time for Brawl+ singles at least, B+ crews can wait for LBT2 which is a real Brawl+/Brawl tournament.

*Edit

I also thanks SilverDoc for pulling this bs crap at the last minute, now I probably don't have any partner for this since it's only 2 weeks away. Thanks a lot Doc.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
No.. He's in Waterloo dawg, I'm saying that I'm more motivated to go cause' that's my wolf friend, no really he's officially considered a beast, he's my BEAST friend.

And I'm teaming with Kingace, I agreed to help pay our carpool and give him 60 % of whatever we win, so he's teaming with me.

With that said, Holy officially hates me, so can someone really good or someone that really understands the meaning of doubles team with Holy.

I'm thinking Mikey or Nickcam..? Possibly Percon?
Thats really really lame of you

5ive

Smash Champion
I hope we still have time for Brawl+ singles at least, B+ crews can wait for LBT2 which is a real Brawl+/Brawl tournament.

*Edit

I also thanks SilverDoc for pulling this bs crap at the last minute, now I probably don't have any partner for this since it's only 2 weeks away. Thanks a lot Doc.
Yeah wait for LBT please.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Lol, U still got a little bit of A$$holeness left in u doc. Good ****

Valuno

Smash Apprentice
These crews (for b+) are totally stacked if the better players from Ontario aren't going to be there.... (5ive, Eugene, Distructo)

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I was supposed to team with ace from the start, but Joe said he wouldn't be my friend anymore if I didn't team with him, so I told ace the situation and as pissed off as he was, he understood my situation, so I decided to team with joe.

Now what most of you don't seem to understand is Ace and I are PERMANENT partners, meaning if lets say I team with ally, and ace teams with holy, but holy can't make it and ace is partnerless.. Sorry if it sounds like a lie, but I'm picking Ace, it's a commitment we made a while ago that we always have partnership priorities on one another if we agree to team with someone else for 1 tourney and our partner flops.

So like, I was supposed to team with joe, for that 1 tournament, and he flopped, so I had no partner, and because of the commitment.. Ace is teaming with me now, but he was pissed at the fact that he was ditching holy for like a 4th time or something, so we agreed to that pot deal / carpool thing.

So you all get the gist of what I'm saying, I wasn't just going to let joes unfortunate turn of events **** over my day, I needed Ace to be my backup, as I would be his if Holy didn't show up, call it what you want, but ace made the right choice having my back in this situation.

Percon knows a lot about partnership priorities, I'm sure he would understand, unlike the rest of you who think I'm an ******* / really really lame... Don't get your panties in a bunch, read above, understand my situation and then stop hating on me //_-

edit: Holy, you have absolutely no reason to be mad, you've ditched joe many times for me, how do you think joe felt? We've all been ditched, move on, it happens to the best of us.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I didn't ditch Joe, I you recall correctly I even decided to team with him despise the fact I was supposed to team with Ally at Havoc, whatever I don't care about what you say. I'm done with you. Maybe I'll forgive you one day, I don't hold grudge for long.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I didn't ditch Joe, I you recall correctly I even decided to team with him despise the fact I was supposed to team with Ally at Havoc, whatever I don't care about what you say. I'm done with you. Maybe I'll forgive you one day, I don't hold grudge for long.
Wow talk about blowing things out of porportion.. You're done with me? So you're going to stop being my friend over a video game, neat.. Yeah I'm done with you too, now watch as GTA starts to flame me...

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I was supposed to team with ace from the start, but Joe said he wouldn't be my friend anymore if I didn't team with him, so I told ace the situation and as pissed off as he was, he understood my situation, so I decided to team with joe.

Now what most of you don't seem to understand is Ace and I are PERMANENT partners, meaning if lets say I team with ally, and ace teams with holy, but holy can't make it and ace is partnerless.. Sorry if it sounds like a lie, but I'm picking Ace, it's a commitment we made a while ago that we always have partnership priorities on one another if we agree to team with someone else for 1 tourney and our partner flops.

So like, I was supposed to team with joe, for that 1 tournament, and he flopped, so I had no partner, and because of the commitment.. Ace is teaming with me now, but he was pissed at the fact that he was ditching holy for like a 4th time or something, so we agreed to that pot deal / carpool thing.

So you all get the gist of what I'm saying, I wasn't just going to let joes unfortunate turn of events **** over my day, I needed Ace to be my backup, as I would be his if Holy didn't show up, call it what you want, but ace made the right choice having my back in this situation.

Percon knows a lot about partnership priorities, I'm sure he would understand, unlike the rest of you who think I'm an ******* / really really lame... Don't get your panties in a bunch, read above, understand my situation and then stop hating on me //_-

edit: Holy, you have absolutely no reason to be mad, you've ditched joe many times for me, how do you think joe felt? We've all been ditched, move on, it happens to the best of us.
The point is either you or Holy have to be in a bad situation

Someone who is getting a ride for 2 hours

Someone whos travelling 6.

Its NOT about YOUR current situation, its about screwing over someone coming OOS - they should always be treated with top respect

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I'm not even going to bother dude, let him be mad, and if you're going to be mad about something that completely has nothing to do with you Mikey even after all the times i've been nice to you...

Then stick with the OO(P) <-- province not state btw, but yeah, stick with him if you want to, but I know my rights I get priority enough said and I agree with Jer, Linkshot shush bro.

Top Bottom