• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On vertical spacing, bubbles & the second-most-punishing character (European Social)

Laem

Smash Champion
Operation: Orion
im fairly sure, say 40-50%, that it actually says onion.
Which would make perfect sense, as France is, as we all know and have known for a long time, the land of onions :glare:.

operation orion is pretty non-correlative and probably consists of your impossible expedition of beating orion in a set that matters.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
im pretty sure kasper was going.
or it was apex 2 idk

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Yeah, 't was Apex THREE everyone says they will go to.

I remember Apex2 though, and I'm sure it'll end up exactly the same way at 3: everyone will have money johns regardless of saying they're going 18 months in advance.

And I'll be the only one to go :ace:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I will try my hardest to go. This time I actually made the decision far in advance. It's just that the date might not be that good if it's really January '12. If it were February I'd be totally down and I'd also have plenty time to safe up.

:059:

Staco

Smash Champion
Yeah, 't was Apex THREE everyone says they will go to.

I remember Apex2 though, and I'm sure it'll end up exactly the same way at 3: everyone will have money johns regardless of saying they're going 18 months in advance.

And I'll be the only one to go :ace:
If Genesis 2 was on another date I would have gone 100%. (I just got unfortunate on that one :( )
Apex seems stupid, since its during university I think. D:
Is there any possibility to get a week of from university or something? :(

What is the date of the next Pound?

Lord Chair

Smash Master
I'm usually able to just skip a week, so long as I don't do it too often.

But I'm doing law school lol, don't expect to be able to if you plan on studying science.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Pound 5 will be the last one I heard :(

And I wouldn't go to Genesis unless you REALLY care about Melee. The tournament looks like it's built entirely on hype and nothing else - I don't see a particular care for the game I would go for [neither by the hosts nor by the people], I see nowhere near the amount of effort put into it [compared to Alex or Plank] - it's just hype, hype and hype again in my eyes.

:059:

.selebu

Smash Journeyman
APEX 3 hm?
As for the time aspect, yeah well, just skip a week of university/school and fly home a day after the event~
(And go there after christmas)

Staco

Smash Champion
We need to increase activity in this thread.
What do you think about: "sriracha sauce"?

Top Bottom