• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On vertical spacing, bubbles & the second-most-punishing character (European Social)

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I didnt missed it, but I found it again, and was even more flashed than in the past o.O
(Maybe because I played some pit in the last weeks, and I still cant aim arrows good :D)

@Jens: Infinite Cape was banned since the first days, and in Europe it was even banned, so I guess, this also isnt banned because it never was allowed? *shrug* (because there were tournaments in the US were it was allowed, and it also was re-allowed in germany too @SIDH)
Just askin to understand you more :)

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
I didnt missed it, but I found it again, and was even more flashed than in the past o.O
(Maybe because I played some pit in the last weeks, and I still cant aim arrows good :D)

@Jens: Infinite Cape was banned since the first days, and in Europe it was even banned, so I guess, this also isnt banned because it never was allowed? *shrug* (because there were tournaments in the US were it was allowed, and it also was re-allowed in germany too @SIDH)
Just askin to understand you more :)
Very nice comparison, I like it. One thing tho, in the original post, someone spoke about "banning", a concious decision at a point in time, meaning it was not banned before. That's what happened in the Pokemon community. So in the end I'M ****ING RIGHT. Although you do have a point when looking at definitions.

Laem

Smash Champion
Good enough bracket idd.
I was secretly expecting BPC to be in the bracket demolishing every1 except quik, but it appears there is more to his world than himself.
So yika, u mad @ 4th? :troll:

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
This tournament had 33 Entrants and about 10 Snakes in total, 5-6 Snakes in Bracket (16 people), 3 in Top 8.
The top 6 Teams had 6 Snakes in total, 5 Teams having at least 1 Snake.
I ONLY played MK/Snake vs MK/Snake in Teams (5 Matches iirc)
Got 5th with Eddy :0
I only got 5th... in every event v_v

Germany is SO friggin Snake addicted.
Waiting for Results Thread, so we can make a good post in the tournament thread :)

Yikarur

Smash Master
Good enough bracket idd.
I was secretly expecting BPC to be in the bracket demolishing every1 except quik, but it appears there is more to his world than himself.
So yika, u mad @ 4th? :troll:
Top4 Payout this time!!!!!! xD

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I only know this results so far (And iirc, the guys above him were the ones that beat him)

Pool 4:
1. quiKsilver (ZSS/Samus)
2. Tysk (MK)
3. Draqo (Snake)
4. AscWolf (Wolf)
5. Dueler X (gw)
(1-2 more guys)

I wonder how Dueler X did in the Amateur Bracket... All I know is, that Velox won it...

Anyway, this tournament was very stacked, so its not "all-bad" if you didnt get out of pools.

crifer

Smash Lord
The next really big thing is probably in mid of april, make some neuss location but another TO. Will be announced if the date is confirmed though.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
I'm planning to go to some european tournaments this year with grew and maybe some more ppl, announce them and if we manage to get cheap flies we'll be around.

I can't tell how good Dueler X's G&W was because he would only play Ganon in friendlies ._.

crifer

Smash Lord
I'm planning to go to some european tournaments this year with grew and maybe some more ppl, announce them and if we manage to get cheap flies we'll be around.
it seems to me that you´re implying that portugal is not a part of europe xD
Appearently there is a good chance that Dogüsh smash might happen and another tournament in march...

@ BluB: mine, too. love the snake MU :-)

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
it seems to me that you´re implying that portugal is not a part of europe xD
Appearently there is a good chance that Dogüsh smash might happen and another tournament in march...

@ BluB: mine, too. love the snake MU :-)
Why so? lol.

Although I think they barely have tourneys over there and it's also quite far away from Barcelona.

crifer

Smash Lord
It´s like saying "huh, ima gonna travel to europe." oh wait you are already in europe...

get it?
you could say you´re going to ooc tourneys... but forget it, it´s just a matter of definition and interpretation, go travel to europe as much as you want, especially german tourneys :-)

Top Bottom