• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On vertical spacing, bubbles & the second-most-punishing character (European Social)

Flayl

Smash Hero
If there's one thing I approve about Cadet is how he started to do well in tournaments after all the angry posting about his views on rulesets and such. Not that I condone his posting attitude but at least he stepped it up in tournaments, a thing I know some BBR members don't do.

But yeah he's as free as Portugal. BURN!

Flayl

Smash Hero
APEX pools!

Pool 4:
UltimateRazer
King Funk
PRiDE
Phoenix Lord
TwicH

Pool 6:
Mr-R
fUddO
Bionic
iPresea~
Troncat

Pool 10:
Logic
telu
Wedge
Luminoth
THuGz

Pool 19:
Nairo
Golden-Psyco
Kurei
Rockmix
Nordal

Pool 20:
Leon
Deltacod
K.I.D.Goggles
Bing
Melon

Pool 45:
NinjaLink
Neath
Sumer
Tyga
Heavy Garbage

Pool 49:
Vex Kasrani
Dueler X
Vermanubis
Mink
Luda

Pool 76:
Orion
Sky`.
Zelz
Firo
Calm

Probably missed a bunch but eh

Laem

Smash Champion
Oh god. Leon is gonna lose to Deltacod XD
anyway good **** finding this Flayl. There should be some Germans out there as well.

Pool 70
kingtoon
Speed
Roller
Slush
Ravenlord

Tearbear
Kunai KazeKun
Stealth Raptor
Grey
NiTEWiNG

hmm only seeing 2 germans :O

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Some more

Pool 33
Poltergust
Crifer
Hinkage
FGCU Viper
jpIsCrAzY

Pool 42
vVv ESAM
FatboySlim
Almo
Tysk
FGCU Abscent

Pool 35
Fatal
LEFFEN
M@v
BPOW
Luigi Sama

That's everyone checking the player list. Don't like Leon's pool. I also think Neath is likely to get first seed in his pool.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
yeah i think im going to drink all of my beer way in advance and crying myself to sleep after hearing the inevitability of leon losing to a yoshi

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
KF, Damin and Leon making it out for sure. Kunai and Neath seem likely as well, Crifer and Raven have their shot but it'll be harder for them. Telu and Dueler have the hardest pools imo

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Cable and Xaltis will be tough, especially since both of them have experience with Ike ...

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
dmbrandon wrote at 6:16 PM on Jan 2, 2012 :
Kingtoon was one of the weakest first seeds, and Ravelord was the weakest second seed, iirc. roller is decent, but doesn't have many results as of late, and Speed had some minor wins around summer time, but not much since. The pool is hard, but it's balanced. no real KILLERS, but no slouches.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Honestly Dueler should make it out of his pool. Vermanubis is a great player but Ganondorf is Ganondorf: losing is inexcusable (hint: MU inexperience is inexcusable).

Telu should make it out as well if he's worth his salt :)

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
I'm not sure I'll make it out. I got a much easier pool than other European players (undeservedly so), but still I'm not sure I'll succeed.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Honestly Dueler should make it out of his pool. Vermanubis is a great player but Ganondorf is Ganondorf: losing is inexcusable (hint: MU inexperience is inexcusable).
GW is fairly manageable for Ganondorf imho and against Ganon ... well, without the match-up experience things might turn out difficult for a player as aggressive as him. Just because inexperience is inexcusable doesn't mean that it won't affect him.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
I hope for Dueler that this Ganon doesn't have too much G&W exp (I do believe I have seen a set of him vs a G&W though :/ ).
He won't have any Dueler exp anyway.

I didn't want to play people with ike exp... But it's still better than MK :>

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
MK with ike is haaard.

anyways I suggest you to stay with Ike wathever happens, unless you improved a lot with Pit, your Ike was way better.

And Ike is a better character imo.

Yes, I said it.

Roller

Smash Legend
dmbrandon wrote at 6:16 PM on Jan 2, 2012 :
Kingtoon was one of the weakest first seeds, and Ravelord was the weakest second seed, iirc. roller is decent, but doesn't have many results as of late, and Speed had some minor wins around summer time, but not much since. The pool is hard, but it's balanced. no real KILLERS, but no slouches.
Where was this posted? and wtf, I placed top 5 at a 40 man tourney the other week not dropping a single game to anyone not named Lain or Shugo..

Also, Good luck Ravenlord! Will be cool to meet a German smasher!

Laem

Smash Champion
Where was this posted? and wtf, I placed top 5 at a 40 man tourney the other week not dropping a single game to anyone not named Lain or Shugo..

Also, Good luck Ravenlord! Will be cool to meet a German smasher!
dat namesearch
to random egoboast
including assumption we care

Roller, I've never heared of you, therefore you're garbage. :D

Top Bottom