• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On vertical spacing, bubbles & the second-most-punishing character (European Social)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
So much Metaknight salt in this thread LOL

tl;dr if you get nado spammed n lose/get frustrated u suck or shud main a btr character kthxbb

Lord Chair

Smash Master
ripple ur stupid lol

so are you: esam nickriddle almostlegendary cassio

i hate every single one of you

now get at me for lulz

sincerely yours, Chair

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I'm considering most German tournaments, but many of them are just a little too far/expensive to justify going to.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
It had Rest/Double Team/Slash/Bubblebeam and was put on my team because a good player who taught me a lot got a very lulzy 6-0 victory over another good player using that set. Also, Hyper Beam is hardly ever a good idea (damage/turn isn't that great).

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gen 1 was so much about luckhax. You'd give random Blizzards because of 30% chance of freeze [!!!], which does NOT wear off over time. Good defense + Amnesia was broken because spec wasn't divided into atc and def so you'd use Slowbro [good defense + no physical weakness] with Amnesia, Articuno with Blizzard [~90% Acc, 120 Base Power + Stab, 30% freeze; ****'s no joke], Chansey with Blizzard and every ****ing water Pokemon with ****ing Blizzard.

:059:

Top Bottom