• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On vertical spacing, bubbles & the second-most-punishing character (European Social)

K@0S

Smash Ace
BBI's and WWS's organizers are completely diffferent, hence the different cities. WWS's organizers setting up something in Paris is simply undoable :/

I'd prefer something in Paris as well though

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
I don't wanna talk in Leon's place but afaik the host of BBI won't host it again.

So unless someone with a great number of TVs, a big venue and a great love for the smash community shows up and saves the day (Slhoka where you at), the only big fr tourny this summer will be WWS.

Oh and Satan said he would PERSONN ALLY take care of ooc people so that everyone gets at the venue without losing his life or dignity. Though I'm not sure about the dignity part.

Yikarur

Smash Master
I don't wanna talk in Leon's place but afaik the host of BBI won't host it again.

So unless someone with a great number of TVs, a big venue and a great love for the smash community shows up and saves the day (Slhoka where you at), the only big fr tourny this summer will be WWS.

Oh and Satan said he would PERSONN ALLY take care of ooc people so that everyone gets at the venue without losing his life or dignity. Though I'm not sure about the dignity part.

would it be possible to get collected by car in Paris?
Paris-Dijon by train has sooo much stupid extra costs ;___;

Yikarur

Smash Master
a lot of germans are interested but it'll be hard to travel.
Organising Busses would be so awesome. o:

Luigi player

Smash Master
France is like a maze. And the worst part is that those tickets all stop working. l!nk and me nearly wouldn't have come out of the train station, because our tickets stopped working (and we weren't the only ones, 2 girls also couldn't get out (they could also speak german :awesome:)).
We were lucky that someone went through and that the machine was still working for me, I then called the others to go through.
And if it wasn't for Achoral I would've probably never found anything (and would always be stuck somewhere cuz tickets stop working all the time....).

K@0S

Smash Ace
I never had problems with tickets. You just got unlucky or you didn't check it before you left ):

And anywhere is a maze if you can't understand the indications, it's actually not that complicated at all.. if you can speak french )):

Yikarur

Smash Master
I never had problems with tickets. You just got unlucky or you didn't check it before you left ):

And anywhere is a maze if you can't understand the indications, it's actually not that complicated at all.. if you can speak french )):

hahahaha.. hope.

that happend at all of us when we traveled from Arnaud to Paris Nord, we all couldn't go through the check thingies and had to talk with an appointee to get alternative tickets.
even though that system is really modern, it has so much flaws :(

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
even though that system is really modern, it has so much flaws :(
actually that system is from 1970s I think lol

I moved away form Parisian region in 2001, the only thing they changed since then is that they added the purple scanner thingy that scans transport cards to avoid buying a ticket everytime

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Who would be interested in a Brawl in Berlin 2 this summer? (Around end of July ;))

Same Location, probably around the same attendance (Up to 100).

Again with Beamer and all the epic stuff. 3 Days, nice schedule, and a 3on3 Tournament :D

Mr-R

Smash Champion
who would be interested in a brawl in berlin 2 this summer? (around end of july ;))

same location, probably around the same attendance (up to 100).

Again with beamer and all the epic stuff. 3 days, nice schedule, and a 3on3 tournament :d
ME ME ME ME ME MEEEEEE :D !l

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Who would be interested in a Brawl in Berlin 2 this summer? (Around end of July ;))

Same Location, probably around the same attendance (Up to 100).

Again with Beamer and all the epic stuff. 3 Days, nice schedule, and a 3on3 Tournament :D
i and other uk players would be

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
ME ME ME ME ME MEEEEEE :D !l
<3333 would love it to see you again :D <3333

I would. Actually cheaper than going to Dijon.
Cool :)

You can check the thread @ our board:

http://www.forum.germansmash.de/thread.php?threadid=15715

I think you can understand most of the important things.

At first it was planned at the exact same weekend WakuWaku will be, but I think we will put it one week sooner or later. Not sure atm.

When interested reaches 100 it will happen 100%.

Oh and @CRZ: Pls tell all of those UKs to interested on their own, I will write everyone down ^^

E: Oh I forgot to mention that the stagelist isnt 100% confirmed yet, I will probably change FD with another stage.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'd probably skip Waku for BiB2 tbh. Getting to Berlin is cheaper, more convenient and being able to actually talk to people is win. And I know I can rely on seeding and everything going well. And let's not forget how epic BiB was.

:059:

Yikarur

Smash Master
it's more the thing that Gheb is really considering to not go to the European Championship of this year.
He wasn't even there last year, he shouldn't miss this one :(

ngfc_0

Smash Apprentice
I'm interested in going to BiB2 if it's in the week after waku waku smash. I heard of another small German tournament ocurring that week (tuesday?) named Ulan. I think i'll go to all of them since i'll be on an interrail (the interrail of smash lol)

Yikarur

Smash Master
U-Lan is on tuesday right after wakuwaku and it will be more casually but with more attendance of the competitive players it'll be more fun :p

Yikarur

Smash Master
I thought I answered you =( I wrote a really big PM to you actually, I think I forgot to click on send and closed the Tap LOL ;__;

Top Bottom