• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On vertical spacing, bubbles & the second-most-punishing character (European Social)

Staco

Smash Champion
Damn, you guys read the Plank Pound 5 mess up?
Srsly:
First the MLG massacre, now the Pound 5 thing.
Why is stuff like this never happening in europe?
Or has there been sth. like this allready?

Luigi player

Smash Master
Damn, you guys read the Plank Pound 5 mess up?
Srsly:
First the MLG massacre, now the Pound 5 thing.
Why is stuff like this never happening in europe?
Or has there been sth. like this allready?
Because europe > world.

Nah but seriously, we just don't have really big "official" (from companies or whatever) tourneys where something like this can happen. And the potmoney is always paid when you get there so it is always there, and will be paid out to the winners.

Not getting paid immediately sucks. :bee:

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Other reasons this doesn't happen in Europe: we don't really mind if a small portion of the pot goes to the host because else he'd lose money because we're happy enough for a tournament to be organized in the first place. We also never really make risky investments in hotels or anything, we just stack everything (and everyone, lol) up in 1 venue so there are rarely unexpected costs.

We don't have the intrigue the Americans have because even if **** happens to turn out rather bleak, we really just suck it up and keep going (except for me, I write a couple of walls of text, THEN I move along).

We don't play for the money, we just have fun and play retardedly flashy because it's fun. We play Lucas because it's fun, we troll SWF because it's fun and we're just generally a bunch of nice guys who don't cause upsets because of some ****ing Doritos (perhaps the Spanish would because they're all fat (oh no I didn't <3)).

Nah really, LP covers it with
Because europe > world.

Izaw

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzm4skwnZ1s

SSBB Izaw(Wolf) vs King Funk(Fox) Best of 5 Money Match

I've been taking a break and not uploading videos but I'm back and a TON of new videos are going to stream ahead more than ever now. All in crystal clear HD quality, with the most exciting and intense games featuring a lot of big players. And all the future matches will include a very entertaining source of commentary. There will be Tournament matches and Money matches uploaded every week / every second week so stay tuned. There will also be Project M and Melee matches at some points.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
GBizzle zegt (19:15)
dead @ social thread title

Olaf Ifzaren zegt (19:31)
as you should be
lol she made me lose
1 or 2 matches

GBizzle zegt (19:31)
LOL

Olaf Ifzaren zegt (19:31)
when i go on autopilot

Olaf Ifzaren zegt (19:32)
i dont always look at the screen
so im like
durrrrrr
huh
oh **** my stock

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yeah and he comboed it into an uair kill as well. It was the most amazingly stupid thing that ever happened to me.

:059:

Staco

Smash Champion
Going to wear a hat also on saturday next time. xD
No showers really is ****ed up, but I was just like: If I wear one it´ll maybe distract me while playing.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
^ I KNOW all my t shirts are cool ;)
hats on tourneys with no shower is a must with my hair LOL

Top Bottom