• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On vertical spacing, bubbles & the second-most-punishing character (European Social)

Lord Chair

Smash Master
He's rather confident. I must say he probably would have won if he didn't mess up in the sense that he randomly turned around and did a walking usmash.

Probably wasn't intentional.

That put aside, he should camp but he sees no reason to because he compensates his terrible playstyle by supporting it with consistently making reads.

/shrug

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
This RandomMarthScrub from France is getting on my nerves belittling our very best player. Somebody get Anaky in here and show that nub what's up!

:059:

Orion*

Smash Researcher
OMG AGGRO FALCO IS VIALB CUZ GLUTOINNADE USES IT :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Am I right or am I right.

The man is ridiculous, Leon was damn lucky (no hatin' tho).
i was so happy when i saw it i have to be honest

i cant watch gluttony vids (especially his non wario ones) i only watched the last game

Yikarur

Smash Master
If BBI 2 doesn´t take place Ill try to set up sth. big in germany.

@ Marcbri: MSN2 in germany is at the end of may.
Should be as big as the tourney in march and registration didn´t start yet.

haha nice joke :D

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Can't watch?
Don't want to*...

?
pretty much atneyB has it correct

I never really learn anything, except further extend my knowledge that glutto is smart and greedy. Don't get me wrong I have a lot of respect for him as a player, I just don't like watching his vids (sometimes I will watch his wario because its pretty entertaining to see leon get clapped 6 times lol)

His falco also, while being good- is really just good because he's smart. He could pick up any character and do relatively well because... he's gluttony.

However it just looks really unnatural, especially in comparison to his wario which is so fluid

Laem

Smash Champion
argh, the spanish.

why is randommarthscrub banned :(?
i was starting to like that noob.

Trio3!

Smash Cadet
He got perma banned like 2months back, and his alts keep getting banned by dumb mods.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Yeah I fail to understand SWF staff policies as well.

At least they don't care if we spam our own forums, it wouldn't have surprised me if they cared about that either lol.

Top Bottom