• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On vertical spacing, bubbles & the second-most-punishing character (European Social)

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I'd probably skip Waku for BiB2 tbh. Getting to Berlin is cheaper, more convenient and being able to actually talk to people is win. And I know I can rely on seeding and everything going well. And let's not forget how epic BiB was.

:059:
yeah I was considering the same thing, especially since i'm saving up for apex atm

crifer

Smash Lord
Fox - Who? C.R.Z.? Not sure, crifer placed better and Judge is tied with him @Dögüsch. So they are probably nearly even.
Since when is this social thread relevant to anything.

Death Alex is good.

CRZ is better.
CRZ is better than me, but I´m not sure how much better he is...
His set against LP was freaking amazing.
Nex time, you better step it up CRZ ;-)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Why can't I be serious, Yika? There's a lot of legit concern regarding Waku and practically none at all regarding BiB2.

Yikarur

Smash Master
WakuWaku is THE Smash Tournament of this year and everyone should try to attend. A 150 Man+ Tournament would be soooo awesome. It just sucks that Dijon is in like nowhere ._.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Haven't the largest international european tournaments had like 90 people tops?

Where the eff are we going to get 150 lol

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Dayum, making 2 bigs eu tourny at the same time would be such a waste.
I hope BiB2 can be rescheduled :/
Sure.

It will definitely not be @WakuWaku date, atm I think it'll be 1 week afterwards or 1 week before (But 1 week after WWS seems better to me atm).

Flayl

Smash Hero
I don't think a week difference is enough... But personally I rather the international tournament be in Berlin than Dijon =/

AfroTwist ShadowPie

Smash Journeyman
^
I'm interested in this BiB2 thing if anyone else from norway is going (chiiiiiiiiiiiiyuh?)

I'd rather go to france, but like I said before, Dijon is stupid and it's pretty much impossible for me to get there. :C

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I don't think a week difference is enough... But personally I rather the international tournament be in Berlin than Dijon =/
Yeah probably :x
The problem is, I don't know if I will still live in Berlin after July, so it could be that I need to cancel it, which would be last thing i'd would like to do.
And before WWS there is MSN2, which only is about 4 weeks away from WWS iirc.
So between these both would also be bad D:

But I agree, that a week after WWS could be ridiculous, but I dunno if I have other options...
In the end it won't happen at all, which would probably be even worse... still, maybe the best option >,<

^
I'm interested in this BiB2 thing if anyone else from norway is going (chiiiiiiiiiiiiyuh?)

I'd rather go to france, but like I said before, Dijon is stupid and it's pretty much impossible for me to get there. :C
It would be even nicer if more people from the north come to Berlin :D

Staco

Smash Champion
MSN2 is more than 4 weeks in front of Waku.
More like: 2 months.

gogo NRW akuma ;)
you don´t have to pay for the universitys in NRW, like it is in other parts of germany

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
gogo NRW akuma ;)
you don´t have to pay for the universitys in NRW, like it is in other parts of germany
Where do you plan to move to?

Akuma for NRW =D
I'll either study in Berlin, or moving to Dresden to study there.
The thing is, my prefered studying is in Dresden, but I don't really want to move, reasons are Berlin<3, party, friends, and well... smash & offline gaming in general is better here.
I the moment I tend to the option, to study something that is really similar and just use modules to specify myself.
But smashwise, NRW would be Platin :p But for me, smash is not the only thing that matters, maybe in the future sometimes, dunno :x
But thanks for asking!

MSN2 is more than 4 weeks in front of Waku.
More like: 2 months.
My mistake, you're right. There is this other Tournament by NeK (CdlC), which will be one month before WWS.
Would've probably be the best date, but so it's stupid to make it around this time.

I think i'll stick to a date after WWS.

Meh...

Any other ideas?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Wow you're so original and funny. If you feel like making dumb jokes please at least do so in a language you can handle.

Staco

Smash Champion
NRW would still be a good choice Akuma, not just regarding smash.
As I told before you don´t have to pay for university (not as in other german areas).
There are also a lot of big citys, so making friends, partying etc. will also be good options over there. :)

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
dunno :O

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Top Bottom