• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

omg YOU GUYS ARE ****ING OWNED!!

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
What did we learn today as far as brawl characteristics go?

Peach's instant (ground) float is in.
Shield stun is more.
Float cancelling is back.

LOLOL Xif and I are going to be breaking every shield EVER!!!!!!

YOU GUYS ARE SOOO ****ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA

oh and incidentally, Ike's having a lot of "heavy armor" sounds pretty cool to me. Looks like playing Roy wasn't such a waste of time after all.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
it so happens in maining Ike

peach too but mostly Ike..

Float cancel is back!!! hoorah!!!!

FOX SUCKS!!!!!! LOL

RAM

Smash Lord
If for some crazy reason my man Luigi ain't in it. I'll just have to settle for a lesser char like Mario who seem to be combo happy from what I heard lol. and Sonic as my partner in ****.

HEY THOMAS!!!! ^_^

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Have you seen how fast missiles start and end in the air? Screw missile canceling, full hop quadruple missile, approach me now b!tches. And now I need a new sig for the Fusion suit.
First Memphis tourney, Iori + me double Diddy (and some Samus) = **** yayuhz

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Go check out Gimpyfish's thread, it has everything you need to know about the game (demo wise of course.) This game is going to kick soooooo much ***.

Aurafox

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraPuffs
3DS FC
2466-1511-0624
This thread lacks in Lucas.

Bowser and IC's are exciting, too.

Peach still wears granny-panties.

vZakat

Half Genie
No character has excited me yet. I'm a little depressed that there is no one I love like I do Roy on the current roster. :(

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
yeah man!!! I heard all his moves come out like falcon punch but he hardly flinches while he does them! hes gonna be slow but ****!!!!!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
dude! u cant handle Ike!!! when I learn how to become fast with him ITS OVER!!!!!!!!

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm maining Sonic, seconding Ike. Despite my views of how the game is going to be, I'm still going to be a player to be feared. Don't count me out, by ANY means. Ike and Sonic ftw

BTW, if Lucario/Any of the Golden Sun cast get put in, f*** those last two mains

GAwes

Hidden Boss
lol i love how liksghi thie thrad is about how i'm apearntly gonna get owne dbut what you really don't know is that i'm gonna crack ya ****** like some apollo creed liberty bell **** mother ****ers stand the **** up for choices not skin color learn the real diversity is in the choices we make and the chances we take prepare for your end pray to freedom

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol i love how liksghi thie thrad is about how i'm apearntly gonna get owne dbut what you really don't know is that i'm gonna crack ya ****** like some apollo creed liberty bell **** mother ****ers stand the **** up for choices not skin color learn the real diversity is in the choices we make and the chances we take prepare for your end pray to freedom
- word.-

Laijin

Smash Hero
lol.
Since you guys don't have d-smash anymore, theres nothing to fear about getting close Peach.

If Peach did'nt have d-smash in melee, Young Link would truly be a counter to her.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
^^Yeah, but now XIF can pillar people with Peach. I still wouldn't want to get too close to her.

BTW

Read my Name.

I'll give you one guess who my Main is.

You guys are so owned. I've already got an idea of what every possible attack Sakurai could pull from any Sonic game does.

Gimpy Fish said Sonic will be weird to play though. He was a fast dasher (imagine Captain Falcon, but faster), but his aerials were a little laggy. I hope L-canceling comes back and that it was just taken out for the demo.

Top Bottom