• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

omg YOU GUYS ARE ****ING OWNED!!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
OMGZ WHERES WARIO AND SNAKE

Seriously, if the fact that it is WAY too early for a tier list of any kind is too complicated for you to understand, maybe you'll accept the fact that there are characters missing as a reason to shut up.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
FC is the reason i can't play peach. i always get myself killed and i don't have the patience to learn how to utilize it. :/ i guess she's not for everyone, like luigi. Oh snap, son!! Denied!!

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
OMGZ WHERES WARIO AND SNAKE

Seriously, if the fact that it is WAY too early for a tier list of any kind is too complicated for you to understand, maybe you'll accept the fact that there are characters missing as a reason to shut up.
bytch, i wont shut up for no one, that my tier list based on the demo and what ive heard from other people

if u werent talking to me then whatev i dont like u anyways :lick:

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace

Actually I realize theres no point in making a tier list based on a demo, but all i was doing was trying to fix his list ,which made absolutley no sense based on what weve learned from the people playing at e for all. My corrected version is atleast somewhat closer to how good the characters actually are...... Not to say that a tier list would be the correct way to put it because tiers in melee were based on metagame and charater usage in tourneys.....

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
"The “$ Slide” aka the Waveland – Yes, wavelanding appears to be back (at least in the demo). We called it the money slide because bob$ was the first person to be able to apply it consistently and helped us to actually figure out how to do it. It is NOT done with the airdodge in any way whatsoever. This could EASILY be removed before the actual release of the game, but it’s still in for now. To do the $ slide you have to be in the air (obviously) and do a move that pulls your character in one direction. The best example was Mario’s back air, but it can also be done with his up air (and just to give more examples, bowser’s back air, several of peach’s airials, etc etc). If you do moves like these while you are close to the ground it pulls your character over very quickly and does basically the exact same thing a waveland does in melee. We know that it slides you along the ground, but as far as applications goes that’s up to you guys to discover. If you l cancel the aerial by fast falling first then you do the move it doesn’t even come out and you just go sliding over.

On a side note (something we didn’t really have time to experiment with) it seems like peach would legitimately be able to wavedash back and forth because of this technique combined with the shortened height of float canceling, which means that peach (or somebody else with a double jump cancel, if other characters can do it) will be able to wavedash back and forth quickly"

oh no, we're screwed. peach potentially WAVEDASHING. she is teh brokenz!!!...peace

-hiroshi

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I think that even if Peach is good compared to the current characters, there will be at least one character that ***** Peach every time. Think of how many characters weren't in the demo.

Top Bottom