• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

MaJiK

Smash Ace
good thing we were playing party 4 then :)
beating my own record on tyser's was a fun night
Puzzle was fun
minus was ok
fino pissed me off during our match
UMK3 was awesome no matter how many times I lost
woke up at 3pm today. . .

Jayford

Smash Lord
GGs everyone I played with at Shermans. Omaha is 222good : D. Although I wasn't awake for most of the Mario Party shenanigans but, I did enjoy the children card games and random stuff I can remember hearing about Mario Party from when I was asleep looool. Also UMK3 seemed pretty fun I'll have to learn it :D. Also, I am glad Gluttony didn't kill me at Perkins. And Smeesh's outburst about the family bringing their kids to Perkins at 3 AM was 222true and 222good lmao.

resTy

Smash Champion
did anyone happen to procure project m?
We played it; I think most, if not all, of Nebraska Melee hated it.
You are required to L-cancel 3 days prior to the aerial landing rather than right when.
It's quite ******** and I refuse to ever play that abomination ever again.
Not to mention lag time is 0 frames rather than half; it made things hella broke.
Brawl will always be Brawl no matter how hard it tries not to be :'(

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
GGs everyone I played with at Shermans. Omaha is 222good : D. Although I wasn't awake for most of the Mario Party shenanigans but, I did enjoy the children card games and random stuff I can remember hearing about Mario Party from when I was asleep looool. Also UMK3 seemed pretty fun I'll have to learn it :D. Also, I am glad Gluttony didn't kill me at Perkins. And Smeesh's outburst about the family bringing their kids to Perkins at 3 AM was 222true and 222good lmao.
Why are u using 222 in your post man, that suppose to be my thing?

shanus

Smash Hero
We played it; I think most, if not all, of Nebraska Melee hated it.
You are required to L-cancel 3 days prior to the aerial landing rather than right when.
It's quite ******** and I refuse to ever play that abomination ever again.
Not to mention lag time is 0 frames rather than half; it made things hella broke.
Brawl will always be Brawl no matter how hard it tries not to be :'(
Namesearch ftw:

As has been stated 100 times, your main complaint here is landing detection, something we are still working on. In Brawl, landing detection occurs around the characters feet, while melee occurs around the characters knees. That is why the timing felt off, but will be adjusted when we get a code working for it.

Also, your entirely wrong for lag frames. L-cancel halves char landing lag and these frames have been verified in length to directly match melees.

Additionally, in the past week, we have parsed melee's physics system and now have *direct* physics matches (read: identical) across characters. We additionally parsed hitbox data and it matches perfectly as well.

Seems like most of this hate is around landing detection surrounding an alpha product with unfinished characters and unfinished codes

Get at me with questions or complaints :p

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Namesearch ftw:

As has been stated 100 times, your main complaint here is landing detection, something we are still working on. In Brawl, landing detection occurs around the characters feet, while melee occurs around the characters knees. That is why the timing felt off, but will be adjusted when we get a code working for it.

Also, your entirely wrong for lag frames. L-cancel halves char landing lag and these frames have been verified in length to directly match melees.

Additionally, in the past week, we have parsed melee's physics system and now have *direct* physics matches (read: identical) across characters. We additionally parsed hitbox data and it matches perfectly as well.

Seems like most of this hate is around landing detection surrounding an alpha product with unfinished characters and unfinished codes

Get at me with questions or complaints :p
Tysah got pwnt. gtfo Tyser. God I hate you.

Anyone else getting SC2 tonight?

resTy

Smash Champion
A nerd just came and owned me at Project M, a bad game.
Big loss on my part. I should kill myself :')

@Bolt: umad? useemad...

Echo

Smash Champion
Majik I'm glad you enjoyed the UMK3... David has it on his 360, so we could probably play some more games over there if you want.

Jayford why were you at this tournament if you're from Indiana?? lol anyway your Ness is sick. gg.

Jayford

Smash Lord
Majik I'm glad you enjoyed the UMK3... David has it on his 360, so we could probably play some more games over there if you want.

Jayford why were you at this tournament if you're from Indiana?? lol anyway your Ness is sick. gg.
lol thanks

I'm working in Iowa for this summer and next summer so I've been smashing with Iowa people and Nebraska.

You're too good at UMK3 lol. GGs in Melee too.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Installing Starcraft 2 now...
Already did it son! I run it on high video settings, I think I'm gonna try Ultra tomorrow and see if it still works well.

First mission is pretty plain, but it's cool seeing the new little avatars for everyone, and there's like a little lobby that you can interact with after missions.

Now, I need to go to bed and get up early to go lift and finish cleaning my f*cking apartment before I move out.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
hmmm you guys make me want to get this game..... but to bad I'm just waiting to nerd UMK3 when it's back on smexbox live arcade

Echo

Smash Champion
hmmm you guys make me want to get this game..... but to bad I'm just waiting to nerd UMK3 when it's back on smexbox live arcade
I approve of this enthusiasm. :suess: Not gonna be able to game tonight, btw.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
I never realized how long you could live or how many jutsu you could use while you're having your chakra taken by the death god or how long you can talk with a giant nail through you... naruto is bad

resTy

Smash Champion
Naruto > Bleach by farrrrr
QFT. Is there even a contest?
If the Bleach spoiler was true, Bleach is about to get 100x worse hahahaa!

SPOILER

Gin blindfolds himself and ***** Aizen by stabbage. Gin has been lying the entire time about his sword's abilities. His sword actually turns into dust particles or something that disintegrates cells or some crap. Aizen is like "Dam
n
, I am going to actually lose to this scrub..." End.

This is claimed to be "Confirmed" but it has been wrong while "Confirmed" in the past so we'll see.

Top Bottom