• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Martian

Smash Cadet
well I found this thread and figured I should post this here.

If games don't happen at Mexi's tomorrow/friday we can throw down at my place, I've got 3 TV's possible and 1 Wii/1 GC...

402-305-5522 if interested in a good time. I don't want to post my address on here because I'm afraid of gang ****. I've seen videos, really, really hot videos.
sounds cool

resTy

Smash Champion
So, I'd firstly like to apologize for johning my tiny heart out the entire time during Brawl- tonight.
It was lame of me and probably made things uncomfortable and was straight up rude.
That said, Brawl- is ******** and should burn in the fiery pits of Hell.
Random scrub tactics and mindless spamming together create the best strategy imaginable.

EDIT: Tony, we should team more man.
I think we make a pretty decent team, or at least could.
We should try being steady with each other for a few weeks and see how it works.
Haven't tried Melee in a while but I think we'd poop sloop.

EDIT2: So I'm thinking about making a new sig on Paint for Nebraska.
I will probably only put four of our guys on it since that's all I know how to work with.
Any suggestions as to who should go on the new sig?
I think probably me, JBM, and Smeesh should be there for sure but the last person I dunno.
You guys talk about it and when we come to a verdict, I shall ship it in glorious fashion.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Aura just got here so literally whenever you want to come over is good. (Bud smoking is effing greatly okay with me, but do it in your car or outside).

3024 S. 105th Ave
402-305-5522

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Alcohol is bad.

Anyways, smash is cool and I want to get back into melee. When you guy's kreepin Joker's next?

Echo

Smash Champion
New Big Burn Song Called
I Found My Niche
Check it out yo!
there is a mo reference in there, see if you can find it :)
http://www.myspace.com/bigburnburnin
Ok I finally got a chance to listen to it, but I noticed: "A wise man once said, 'a pound is a pound.'" :suess:

It's sounding alot better, Murn... sick beat, and easily the best job with your voice. Seems like you a did a little more editing on it, too. Anyway, I think it's good you should keep going in this direction.

I feel like gaming today/tomorrow since I wasn't able to yesterday... I've been getting back into UMK3 pretty big so... anyone down?

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
There is a tourney today at Sherman's. Its mostly brawl, but they were talking about a melee tourney on the side.

They are doing brawl, brawl-, brawl doubles for sure tho.

Pretty much everyone will be there.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
cool, glad u liked it mike. thanks for the feedback yo. and i don't know who you are rei_vincent, but thanks as well.

KyloWinter

Smash Ace
Ya, there were a lot of young looking kids today.

On the way back to my mom's I passed by FFC with a bunch of cop cruisers outside and 4 dudes cuffed on the curb. Musta been a heated match of skeeball.

resTy

Smash Champion
Last night was epic, Tony and Devon.

Tony scoring a 149 in Domination was the brutalest shit I've ever witnessed.

I'm still the king of "Take a Breather" though :')

Top Bottom