• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cptfriedlander

Smash Rookie
Howdy

I'm Cptfriedlander, and ive been a gamer forever. smash brothers has and is in my opinion the best series of games ever to be released, so i thought i should join the forum. I main falco and captain falcon in brawl and jiggly puff in melee. Aside from smash brothers tales of symphonia , Final Fantasy 6, The entire zelda and metroid series' and Dragon age: origins are among my favorites. So howdy everybody

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Sorries for the late responses, been busy :)

- - - - -

These always feel weirdly impersonal, even though I'm telling everyone about myself...

I'm Pico. I'm a college student (Computer Science Major), and I've been playing Melee for the past seven years (but not really. I PLAYED it, but I didn't actually care about technique until about three years ago). I main Link, and I don't really like to alternate characters. However, when I do, it's usually Sheik, Fox, or Falco (but I do none of them justice).
Heya Pico, welcome to SWF :bee:

All fun character choices, good stuff :). You'll be able to find discussion and meet other mains of the characters in their boards:

Melee - Link :link2:
Melee - Sheik :sheik:
Melee - Fox :fox:
Melee - Falco :falco:

You should also check the Melee Discussion board for... Melee discussion :)

Pico said:
I have very strong opinions on Melee vs Brawl, and I know better than to run my mouth on a Smash Bros forum about what I think, so all I'll say is that I prefer Melee.
That's probably for the best ;)

- - - - -[/COLOR]

I never got to meet or greet when I joined :(
Can I haz one ;)
Hiya deathbysuarez! Welcome to SWF :grin:
I hope you enjoy continue your stay! ;D

- - - - -

Hello, I am ClobberThatKirbeh!. Some of you might have fought me in SSB64 :p
Hiya ClobberThatKirbeh, welcome to Smashboards :)

ClobberThatKirbeh said:
I've been playing every Smash Bros. game for about a year, but now I mainly play SSB64 because, well, it's the only game I can play at the moment. I main Kirby, and alternate between Mario and Pikachu rarely.
Smash 64 is always a fun, solid game. If you haven't already, be sure to check the Smash 64 board. You'll find anything-dealing-with-Smash64 discussion here. Also, you'll find lots of different discussions on various characters in the Smash 64 Character Specific board.

ClobberThatKirbeh said:
I enjoy playing games mostly, my favorite console would have to be the PS2 because I've spent the most time with it. I also play basketball, and I play cello and piano, but I'm still new to the latter.
PS2 was definitely my favorite system growing up. Spent countless hours playing it with friends all the time. If you would like to discuss anything else relating to gaming, you should head to the General Gaming board. Note that popular franchises such as Zelda, Mario, and Pokemon have their own sections, however. :)

You may also be interested in the Pool Room, especially the Basketball Thread.

ClobberThatKirbeh said:
I guess that's all I can think of saying. If you want to know more uninteresting facts about me, feel free to ask! Nice meeting you guys and I hope to have a nice time here ^^
Not uninteresting ;D
I hope you have a nice time here as well, welcome :)

- - - - -

Hiya! I am Young Horsetail and I come from other forums like Nintendo Database and Nintendo Of Finland.
Hiya Young Horsetail, welcome to SWF! :grin:

Young Horsetail said:
I'm quite a retroplayer, and very huge fan of Nintendo- I love Kirby-series, and also I've been interested on obscure and forgotten games that Nintendo made and trying to play them through.

My favorite game of those obscurities seems to be Japan-only RPG for SNES, Marvelous: Mouhitotsu No Takarajima. (It's the first Nintendo-game famous 3D-Zelda game producer Eiji Aonuma has worked on)

My fanside consist mainly on crossovers. I've grown up with them since I was 8, and for me they're like just as regular thing as usual art or fiction.
Haha awesome! Nintendo is definitely my favorite gaming company as well. :)
If you would like to discuss anything relating to Nintendo, as well as anything relating to or dealing with gaming, be sure to participate in the General Gaming boards. You'll be able to find all kinds of discussion dealing with anything game-related in the Light House. If you want to discuss something but don't see a topic, feel free to make one (please do a search first to see if one doesn't already exist!).

You'll also see that popular franchises such as Zelda, Mario, and Pokemon have their own boards however, so please keep anything relating to any of those games to their respected sections ;)

- - - - -[/COLOR]

Hello, i am JackerX, or you can call me Jack, i am new to this community and i'd just like to say hi :)
Hi! :awesome: Welcome to SWF Jack.

JackerX said:
I also own a old N64 that has alot of games for it, including SSB64 :D
Yay! N64 is fun ;D You can discuss anything relating to the N64 in this thread. Or if you would like to have a discussion about a certain game in specific, feel free to make a topic (search to see if one already exists first!).

Also, you will be able to find any discussion dealing with Smash 64 in the Smash 64 Discussion board. :)

- - - - -

I been here for a while, but I am Alien Vision. You can call me Shane. I write about philosophy, and the lot. I used to make music, and I used to make pixel art. Everything I do now, derives from a head injury I had when I was 15 1/2 while wrestling with a friend.
Hi Shane :) Welcome to SWF~

If you would ever like to share some of your writing or art, feel free to do so in the Arts and Entertainment boards. I am sorry you had an injury, I hope you have recovered well :(

Alien Vision said:
Since, I wasn't even close to who I was before the head injury the day after the head injury, I had alot to understand, because when you wake up to feel the world on your shoulders after you were just a white kid who acted black, and had NOTHING going for you.. It's definately a heavy step forward, from something that can't be comprehended.

I do like wolves, the night skies, the moon, and all that cool stuff though. I am talented in videogaming, before and after the head injury. I love to chat, and to be arrogant but in a very open minded way. Maybe not arrogant, but live as an opened book. I am not afraid to speak my mind, and I am full of alot of energy. So much I can break my MSN's scroll bar in less than 20 minutes WITHOUT spamming. It's very funny, seeing how bad it lags everytime you type a letter. :p
Well, there is plenty of random discussion about anything really going on in the Pool Room, including current events if those interest you. You will also be able to discuss video games in the General Gaming boards. The Light House is the main source for any discussion dealing with old, current, and future video games and consoles. If you would like to discuss popular franchises such as Zelda, Mario, or Pokemon though, they have their own sections available :)

Alien Vision said:
I am looking forward to writing a book I am still dilligently putting together. If ANYONE here has great vocabulary, can you be my friend? <3 I have to learn ALOT of words so I can bring my inner thoughts to reality, because I have the essence of understanding.. I just don't have the labels D<
Awesome, good luck with the book :)
The Creative Minds board will definitely be able to help you out, as well as give feedback on any writing you have. I would highly suggest visiting if you want to learn writing techniques and anything of the like :p

Alien Vision said:
Regardless, I am a very neutral individual. I contemplate about life. I am boring, but fun in my own way. I love to analyze things, and I love to hear from other people for how they see this world. Challenges are my best friend, and I will kick your *** regardless if I am neutral. ;D

I used to free run before my head injury. Would walk 20 blocks nearly every day to a park to play tag for hours upon hours with those older than me. (I like challenges D<)

I PREFER retro over the new games anyday, unless you count Portal 2 as retroish, than that too.

So.. Thats me in a nutshell. Yay :D

Who wants to be my friend? :3
Fun fun, Nice read.
I'm willing to be anyone's friend, so me ;D

- - - - -

Hey ya'll. Name's Kevin, but feel free to call me by my username if you want. Civil Engineering student (STRUCTURES!!!... :stupidfox:), at Northwestern University.
Heya Kevin, welcome to SWF :bee:

- - - - -[/COLOR]

Is this thread still active or not? Also i would like to meet some new people in smashboards.
Yes it is ;D
Hi there snake23, welcome to Smashboards :)

Basically you should just experiment with different sections of the boards and find one you like, and can chat easily in. You'll meet regulars and make friends easily. :bee:

I'm Cptfriedlander, and ive been a gamer forever. smash brothers has and is in my opinion the best series of games ever to be released, so i thought i should join the forum.
Fun fun, and welcome to SWF Cptfriedlander, I'm glad you found us :)

You'll be able to find anything dealing with old, current, and future games and consoles in the General Gaming boards. Be sure to notice that popular franchises such as Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon have their own sections though ;). If you do not see a topic dealing with a game you would like to discuss, feel free to create a topic (make sure to search first though to see if one doesn't already exist!).

Cptfriedlander said:
I main falco and captain falcon in brawl and jiggly puff in melee.
Very cool :) You'll be able to discuss anything relating to these characters, as well as meet other mains in their sections:

Brawl - Falco :falco:
Brawl - C.Falcon :falcon:

and

Melee - Jigglypuff :jigglypuff:

You should also check the Melee and Brawl General Discussion boards. You'll find discussion about anything relating to either game here, or if you have a question, feel free to ask. :)

Cptfriedlander said:
Aside from smash brothers tales of symphonia , Final Fantasy 6, The entire zelda and metroid series' and Dragon age: origins are among my favorites. So howdy everybody
All good stuff :)
And howdy! :awesome:

- - - - -

Welcome welcome :088:

Jasou

Smash Ace
Hey my nickname is Jasou, i play melee and brawl (mostly melee), i just recently got back into smash brothers about 5 months ago when i joined a melee/brawl club that my friends were in. i repicked up the game fast and rapidly learned adv techniques so i could stay alive at the club xD and so after seeing this site and stumbling around on it for a while i decided to make an account. It's good to hear that a majority of the community is nice, cause this site has pretty awsome guides and stuff. thanks for letting me be a part of SWF's.
i'll be your friend alien i would like some buddys too.

Fusionbolt

Smash Rookie
I would love to brawl against anyone either nor or not it really doesn't matter. If anyone wants to brawl just pm me. For people new to the forums pm means private message. Write to me with ur friend codes

mrtownsend826

Smash Rookie
NNID
ssbm64
Hello Smashboards. Mrtownsend826 here as an avid Smash Bros player hiving played the series since the very first one. I'm a pretty friendly guy and I'm mostly here to talk about the new games and Make Your Move. So I hope we get along happily. :)

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
Greetings to all on the Smash Boards. I'm JavaCroc.

There isn't much for me to say. I'm interested in animation - both computer and hand-drawn -, video games, music, running, and the outdoors. I participate in cross country, band, and community service clubs at my school. And I do of course enjoy Smash Brothers.

Anyways, I'm glad to join and hope to enjoy the experience. :)

Misdreavus

Smash Rookie
Hello :)

I'm Misdreavus (my favorite Pokemon :p) I played Brawl when it came out, but stopped playing for a long time. I moved on to Street Fighter 4, with some other more traditional fighters on the side. I still play it, but I'm starting to get sick of Street Fighter, and the whole Street Fighter scene. I miss Brawl, and I want to come back to it (of course, that's rather difficult considering how it's almost impossible to find a match online in With Anyone...)

Back then I mained :ganondorf: Ganon, but I think I'm going to switch to :zelda: Zelda. Now if only I could get any good at this game, maybe I could actually play some of you >_>

Smash Brawler 1

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm new here. I'm Smash Brawler 1, and I do NOT follow tiers. Whatsoever. I don't mind if some people do, but I just hate when people are "Choose Meta Knight, he's top tier!" or "You're choosing Ganondorf? But he's bottom tier!" I believe that all characters are pretty much equal, if not completely. It's just who is playing as them. I do dislike Meta Knight. Just sayin'.

But enough, I don't want to be hated first post in.

OneCryptickilla

Smash Apprentice
Hello all smash boards members! My name is Nick or if you guys want my smashboard name OneCryptickilla.

I havn't owned SSBB for long, or even a wii, but I decided to get one after winning a few local tournaments. Now I've never been to a real 'official' tournament but since I've gotten brawl, I've decided to keep practicing until I win official tournaments and prove myself better than some of the pro's. Even if I lose ill keep practicing until I'm noticed. And I'll keep playing and doing my part to try and raise zelda up on the tier list :)

If anyone in massachusets is interested, go to Framingham MA to game underground on July 2nd for there tournament. So excited XD I love brawl :)

Raccoon_Mario22

Smash Cadet
Hello Smash World members! I am Raccoon_Mario22 and my first introduction to Smash Bros. was the original on N64 at my cousin's house. I may have fallen away since then but I bought Brawl several months ago and decided to become a member of the Smash World forums. I am not very good at taking on real people online but I don't care as long as I am the Smash King of my couch at home and of the next door neighbors. I thoroughly enjoy this game but I came here for help with Target Smash levels 4 and 5.

Mercurium

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I'm Mercurium. I've had Brawl for a while (since it came out, basically), but I really only started playing this game seriously a couple months ago. Tha's why I never signed up for Smash World Forums earlier. Anyway, I haven't been going to competitions but I expect I'll start attending this summer.

Cuba

Smash Rookie
Hello! I'm Cuba. I've played Smash for like... four years - i recently purchased Brawl again and i couldn't remember my SWF account so I made a new one!

I'm a UK Brawler but i sometimes play SSB64 on Project64k. I'm looking for some wifi matches with people!

I don't know who my main is right now. Maybe it's falco.

My other interests are the arts - particularly performance art.

MoRpHeEl

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone. Glad to be part of this Smash Community.
I have played Smash Bros. since the Melee age in short, for ten or nine years. I have heard of this site before but I never bothered to make an account until today that is.
My definite main character is Link, without a doubt. Peach comes in second but I still needs loads of work with her. I have been playing Brawl Minus for quite some time. It has hindered my abilities in Normal Brawl but I can still beat everyone I know in either one.
It may say 'Smash Rookie' under my username but I can assure you that I am far from a rookie at the Smash Arena.​

MKK hanzo

Smash Rookie
Hi guys from a SF and MK veteran player from Venezuela, South America. Glad to see a BIG site as this for Smash. BTW im new to the game and the board so im slowly reading, practicing stuff.

FyrePhox

Smash Rookie
It only feels right to post first on the "intro" thread, so here goes.

My online identity is FyrePhox, and I've been playing Super Smash Bros. since the 64 era. I dabbled with a few characters before I settled with Yoshi, since he was simply my favorite character of the bunch. Since then, I've mained Yoshi in all SSB games, to the point where I can't play any other characters as well (Except Peach, but that's rarely.)

I've gotten to the point where I'm comfortable with Yoshi, even in his "bad" matchups. I follow tier lists, but I believe Yoshi should be the true "middle" of the tier. (he's not high tier material, honestly, but he can hold his own against anyone except Mr. G&W)

I caved in and finally made the switch to Brawl a few weeks ago, and I'm waiting for internet to reach me. You won't see me online for a little while, but hopefully very soon.

:phone:

Fej

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone!

I'm Fej. I've been playing Smash games since the original, but not very much until Melee.

Why did I come here? To mod. To push Brawl to the absolute limit.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Hello everypony, my name is Z'zgashi and Im new here.

I main Yoshi and am the scrubbiest scrub in all scrubdom, and I came to this forum to scrub away my scrubiness. I think ive heard of this Gatlin guy before, i believe I was told that he needs to cool it and let other people talk. I also heard Gatlin likes to pretend like he's a girl and lure in unsuspecting, innocent brawlers with his feminine qualities.

Anyways, enough about other boobs, let me tell you why Im really here. Im here to camp for Yoshi players, guide fellow bronies to the herd, and to be neighborly to any fellow Utahns who happen to find their way here.

jogamijo

Smash Rookie
hey all! jogamijo here... well i really dont know where to start...

i been playing smash bros since the 64 and played melee until i couldnt play anymore. i never really competed since i was only usually playing against my lil bro or friends and would beat them to where it got boring.... my gf recently got a wii and we play brawl and my friend mentioned brawl + to me where after all my research and google searches brought me here... i want to be able to get into the scene as a hobby and compete when i am able to, but searching through the forums it is difficult for me to be able to pick where to begin. im confused between all the different brawl mods since i recently got brawl +. seems like everyone is getting into the Project: M and Brawl - but then again i am still not sure as all of this is new to me heh

uh.. im from AZ and still living in AZ and would really love to learn what this site has to offer, im not in it for money or fame, i just want to be able to meet some cool people and be able to talk about smash bros since i barely know anyone who plays it

nice to meet all of you, sorry for making this long, i am just seriously shocked by how large the smash bros community really is and what i have been missing since playing melee all alone or 3v1ing level 9 CPUs lol

hope to get into a game with a lot of you and really hope i can fit in here. thanks

also, if anyone can like PM me or direct me into like a good place to start on these forums (brawl wise not like noob rules wise cuz i found/read most of those) i would really appreciate it. thanks!

General Heinz

Smash Journeyman
Hey everybody, figured I'd drop a post here like everybody else...

Name's General Heinz. I've been smashing for a long time, but probably competitively only for like a year-ish. I'm not too fond of Brawl and prefer Melee smashfests with my friends (C. Falcon main), which we try to do as often as possible to practice up. Even though it's a ten-year-old game, it seems to still have a pretty good competitive scene, so we're planning on going to a tourney in Michigan here pretty soon.

I live in East Lansing, MI during the school year, but for summers I'm usually in Kalamazoo. If anybody here is near either of those cities, feel free to hit me up for some smash any time.

arp12

Smash Rookie
Hi all, I'm arp12. I started playing Melee maybe five years ago, and nowadays I play Brawl with my friends. It's great to see the high level one can play at with practice. My main game is Mario Kart Wii though- I have over 9000vr and eight world records for using a kart and wii wheel.

Ceviana

Smash Rookie
HELLO THAR.

I'm Ceviana, and I've played all three Smash Bros games. My fave is Brawl, and I main Zelda.
YES DAT SECOND TO LAST IN TIER LIST ONE
Buuuuuuut I like using Zelda. I've never really been interested in participating in tournaments since I'd probably end up failing anyway.

Also I like cats.
Meow :3

Linkpower22

Smash Rookie
Hey.

I'm Linkpower22, and you can call me Link for short. I've played Smash64 once or twice, but I never had an N64 x.x I played Melee, not competitively, mostly with just my brothers who are both older than me, and I mostly played Young Link and Sheik. Now I play Brawl, and I hope to get into the competitive scene. I usually play Jigglypuff and Olimar and Toon Link occasionally.

lionrt60

Smash Rookie
hi ^^

Im lionrt60, i've literally just joined and this place looks pretty cool ^^
I play pokemon competitively and that was the reason I stumbled across this place but I've been coming across here for years and decided to finally make a proper appearance as part of you community ^^

Hope to see ya around,
~Lionrt60

avix

Smash Rookie
Greetings! My name is Avix. I'm in the process of learning falco, but I also play marth and pokemon trainer. Trying to get into the whole competitive side of brawl since I've only played casually against friends in the past. Any tips/constructive criticism would be awesome :)

Gatlin

I'm glad to frequent this place.
That's good :bee:

- - - - - -[/COLOR]

Hey my nickname is Jasou
Heya :p Welcome to SWF Jasou.

- - - - - -[/COLOR]

SSBCandidates reporting in to talk about the new Smash games.
Hi there SSBCandidates, welcome to SWF :)

You will be able to find discussion about the future Smashes here (SSB-Wii U) and here (SSB-3DS). Anything from potential character discussion to potential music to potential stages to potential bosses can be discussed in these.

Also, if you would like to add your main characters, Brawl FC, location, etc. to your postbit (stuff located under your avatar), you can do so in the "About Me" section of your profile.

- - - - - -

I would love to brawl against anyone either nor or not it really doesn't matter. If anyone wants to brawl just pm me. For people new to the forums pm means private message. Write to me with ur friend codes
Welcome to SWF Fusionbolt :)

I see you already have your Friend-Code and such added to your postbit, so you are already a step ahead there. The only thing left to do is post in the Smashboards Arena requesting a Brawl. This is a fairly active thread, and there are usually always people looking to play some Brawls with others. You should get a response in no time.

Hello Smashboards.
Hello mrtownsend826, welcome to Smashboards :bee:

- - - - - -[/COLOR]

Greetings to all on the Smash Boards. I'm JavaCroc.
Greetings JavaCroc, I'm Gatlin, welcome to Smashboards :bee:

- - - - - -[/COLOR]

Hi ;D
Welcome to SWF Misdreavus

Hey guys, I'm new here. I'm Smash Brawler 1
Hiya Smash Brawler 1, welcome to Smashboards! :)

- - - - - -[/COLOR]

Hello all smash boards members! My name is Nick or if you guys want my smashboard name OneCryptickilla.
Welcome to Smashboards Nick, my name is Travis/Gatlin.

- - - - - -[/COLOR]

Hello Smash World members! I am Raccoon_Mario22
Hi there Raccoon_Mario22, welcome to SWF :bee:

- - - - - -[/COLOR]

Hey everyone, I'm Mercurium.
Heya Mercurium, welcome to SWF, I'm Gatlin :)

- - - - - -[/COLOR]

Hello! I'm Cuba.
Hiya! Welcome to SWF Cuba.

- - - - - -[/COLOR]

Hello everyone. Glad to be part of this Smash Community.​
Hello MoRpHeEl, welcome to Smashboards :bee:

- - - - - -[/COLOR]

Hi guys from a SF and MK veteran player from Venezuela, South America. Glad to see a BIG site as this for Smash. BTW im new to the game and the board so im slowly reading, practicing stuff.
Welcome to Smashboards MKK hanzo :)

That's good! Everyone's gotta start somewhere. If you should ever have any questions about the games, don't be shy to ask. You can also find other people to play friendlies with in the Smashboards Arena. Make sure to add your FC to the "About Me" section of your profile for convenience. You will also be able to add your main characters and such here as well.

You can also meet other Venezuelans in the Regional Zones section.

- - - - - -

It only feels right to post first on the "intro" thread, so here goes.

My online identity is FyrePhox, and I've been playing Super Smash Bros. since the 64 era. I dabbled with a few characters before I settled with Yoshi, since he was simply my favorite character of the bunch. Since then, I've mained Yoshi in all SSB games, to the point where I can't play any other characters as well (Except Peach, but that's rarely.)

I've gotten to the point where I'm comfortable with Yoshi, even in his "bad" matchups. I follow tier lists, but I believe Yoshi should be the true "middle" of the tier. (he's not high tier material, honestly, but he can hold his own against anyone except Mr. G&W)
Hiya FyrePhox, welcome to SWF :grin:

A friend of mine would love you for choosing Yoshi, lol. Yoshi's a good choice regardless :bee:. You can discuss Yoshi, meet other mains, discuss MU's, get any questions answer, etc. in his section: Yoshi - Brawl :yoshi2:

And, if you should be interested, you can also check Peach's section: Peach - Brawl :peach:.

- - - - - -[/COLOR]

Hi everyone!
Hi there! Welcome to SWF.

- - - - - -[/COLOR]

Hello everypony, my name is Z'zgashi and Im new here.
This guy :rolleyes:
Welcome to SWF, I'm Gatlin, and I wreck people named Z'z at Mario Kart Wii :troll:

- - - - - -[/COLOR]

hey all! jogamijo here... well i really dont know where to start...
Welp, you already started with saying hi :bee:
Welcome to SWF jogamijo.

- - - - - -[/COLOR]

Hey everybody, figured I'd drop a post here like everybody else...
Hello General Heinz, welcome to Smashboards :)

- - - - - -[/COLOR]

Hi all, I'm arp12.
Hiya, I'm Gatlin :)
Welcome to Smashboards!

- - - - - -[/COLOR]

HELLO THAR.
Haiii
Welcome to SWF :grin:

- - - - - -[/COLOR]

Hey :bee: Welcome to SWF Linkpower22!

Linkpower22 said:
I'm Linkpower22, and you can call me Link for short. I've played Smash64 once or twice, but I never had an N64 x.x I played Melee, not competitively, mostly with just my brothers who are both older than me, and I mostly played Young Link and Sheik. Now I play Brawl, and I hope to get into the competitive scene. I usually play Jigglypuff and Olimar and Toon Link occasionally.
Never owned an N64? That's dreadful ;__;

Getting in touch with people in your Regional Zone is a decent way to get started in the competitive scene. It'll let you find tournaments in your location, as well as meet other tournament-goers in your area. You may even make some new friends to Smash with. You can also try checking the Smash Tournaments board. You can find all sorts of information on several tournaments going on or happening in the future here.

General Brawl Discussion may also interest you should you have any questions pertaining to Brawl, or just want to discuss Brawl in general. You will also find large discussion on Smash-4 titles here.

Nice main choices :bee:
You will be able to meet other character-mains, discuss MU's, tactics, get questions answered, etc. in each of the character's sections located:

Jigglypuff (Brawl) :jigglypuff:
Olimar :olimar:
and
Toon Link :toonlink:

Good luck :)

- - - - - -

Hi there :) Welcome to SWF lionrt60!

- - - - - -[/COLOR]

Greetings! My name is Avix.
Hiya :D My name is Gatlin.
Welcome to SWF!

avix said:
I'm in the process of learning falco, but I also play marth and pokemon trainer. Trying to get into the whole competitive side of brawl since I've only played casually against friends in the past. Any tips/constructive criticism would be awesome :)
Fun choices as main characters!

You'll be able to discuss anything relating to the characters, meet other mains, discuss MU's, learn tactics, get questions answered, etc. in each characters sections:

Falco (Brawl) :falco:
Marth (Brawl) :marth:
and
Pokemon Trainer :pt:

A decent way to get into the competitive scene, is to get in contact with the people in your Regional Zone. This'll grant you knowledge to tournaments going on in your location, as well as meet other competitive players in your area. Another method you can try, is to browse around in the Smash Tournaments board.

Good luck :)

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
Hi, my name is kinghippo99, but you can just call me hippo. Or king, but nobody has ever called me by that. I live in Utah which is the worst state ever, besides maybe Idaho. Maybe somebody here from around those areas will agree with me. By the way, I'm pretty new to this site (obviously, or else I wouldn't be posting here) so excuse me if I sound like a complete n00b.

Anyway, I joined smoshbeards for the Smash, but then realized I'm garbage at fighting games so I moved on to Mario Kart, which is a much more competitive game than 64, Melee, and Brawl combined. It takes a lot of skill to be good. If this place has a board for games other than smash, could somebody please direct me there??? Thanks in advance! :D

There are already a few people here that I know, but they're pretty lame, especially Travis. So if anybody wants to become my new friend, throw a message my way and hopefully we can start a beautiful friendship. Or if you're female, please, please talk to me. I'm single and desperate. :( Maybe I could impress you with my vast knowledge of Pokemon? I know those base stats make the ladies go wild. In the end, all I really want is a steady relationship. It's okay if it's online. Sometime in the future we could meet up and be all awkward and stuff. :) 30/m/AMERKA btw. Llllladies ;o

@Z'zgashi (how do you quote text??? D:): I heard about Gatlin as well. Thank you for warning me about his deception. If he tries to talk to me he'll just have to talk to the hand. No way is he tricking me, hahaha!

Bradster224

Smash Rookie
Hi guys, i'm Bradster224, but you can call me Brad for short. I am from Australia. I got into SSB when I first got my Wii and brought Brawl. I have completed The Subspace Emmisinary many times and I play quite frequently. The player I play the most with would have to be Kirby. I don't have a WI-FI connection because I rent. I usually play with with my cousin when he comes over. I have never gone into the competitive scene of SSB. Thanks for being very welcolming. Thanks and bye!

Hobo4rizzle

Smash Rookie
Sup guys I'm Andrew, or you can just call me Hobo.

I've loved playing the Smash series since I was 6 when the game first came out. I played with my Brother and cousins and we've all loved the series since then. Only until recently I find myself playing more and more Brawl with friends. I am from Long Island NY and want to try and get involved into the Smash Scene around here. I'm attending my first tournament on the 30th on LI and am really excited to see what tournaments are like. If you're from the area near me contact me.
AIM: Andrewsmallz

camerino1

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I never formally introduced myself to the Smash community. My name is Camerino1 (Cameron, I'm sure you could tell :D). I own every Smash Bros. game and still play them all. I'm not super great at the game though, I have no friends that actively play the game around me so I don't get much experience :(.

I'm a generally fun guy who enjoys his RPG games and talking to people. I'm always lurking around the Smashboards or Skype, so I should always be around to talk if anyone is ever interested. Also, unlike King up there I'm not looking for a lady-friend to be awkward around. I've been in love and lost my senses spinning through the town. Sooner or later the fever ends and I wind up feeling down. I need a man who'll take a chance, on a love that burns hot enough to last. So when the night falls, my lonely heart calls.

Add me if you wanna :)

IcegoddessLexra

Smash Rookie
Hello! I'm IcegoddessLexra and in tournies my nickname is Lexra.

I main Pikachu/Kirby and I sub Fox, Falco and Shiek. I've only recently gotten into brawl competatively so any tips/videos for pika, kirby and fox would be wonderful.

In melee i mained Young Link and Pikachu. With my sub being Samus.

In 64 it was Link and Pikachu.

NTA

Smash Lord
I'm NTA :D
Hoping to play in tournies this year
I play mostly Fox, Marth, Falco, Jiggly, Falcon, Young Link, Mewtwo, and G&W in melee. I play mostly Luigi, Fox, Mario, and Falcon in ssb.
Been here for a while but I forget about sites when the PC gets reformatted.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
The story of me is amusing on my end. I ended up making an account on here and completely forgot about this whole place. Several months later, my friend told me to go make an account on smashboards so i went and tried to. The site said i had already made an account so i re-booted it and here it is.

As you can probably imagine by the name, i like toying around with Captain Falcon in every one of the Smash Bros. Especially Brawl since that's the only one i play competitively. While I mess around with Falcon (He's actually my 3rd character to go to) I'm trying to main Pokemon Trainer and Wolf. My friends have already seen my PT and think he's actually good for my current lv. Of course i'm no Reflex or T-block, those guys are the Champion/Elite Four of PT's.

I'm in the MidWest and have currently only taken part in one tourney. I can't remember the name of the tourney, i think it was Keys or soemthing (?) I originally was going to make an account named TheUnovaTrainer since i've been a PT user for a while now and have played Pokemon since i can even remember. That and i use the Tan costume which my friends call it the White Trainer (Pokemon White, White Trainer. Pokemon White = Unova region. Pokemon fans will get it.)

Gatlin

Hi, my name is kinghippo99, but you can just call me hippo. Or king, but nobody has ever called me by that.
You are a scrub, and terrible at Mario Kart Wii. Hello Heepo, welcome to SWF.

Hippo said:
I live in Utah which is the worst state ever, besides maybe Idaho. Maybe somebody here from around those areas will agree with me. By the way, I'm pretty new to this site (obviously, or else I wouldn't be posting here) so excuse me if I sound like a complete n00b.
Pretty sure Arizona is worse than Utah :awesome:
Don't worry, everyone sounds like a n00b when they first join.

Hippo said:
Anyway, I joined smoshbeards for the Smash, but then realized I'm garbage at fighting games so I moved on to Mario Kart, which is a much more competitive game than 64, Melee, and Brawl combined. It takes a lot of skill to be good. If this place has a board for games other than smash, could somebody please direct me there??? Thanks in advance! :D
No. I can't direct you there.
Here is the thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=296058
derp.

Hippo said:
There are already a few people here that I know, but they're pretty lame, especially Travis. So if anybody wants to become my new friend, throw a message my way and hopefully we can start a beautiful friendship.
;____________;

Hippo said:
Or if you're female, please, please talk to me. I'm single and desperate. :( Maybe I could impress you with my vast knowledge of Pokemon? I know those base stats make the ladies go wild. In the end, all I really want is a steady relationship. It's okay if it's online. Sometime in the future we could meet up and be all awkward and stuff. :) 30/m/AMERKA btw. Llllladies ;o
Oooh, pick me :awesome: :woman:

Hippo][B][I][U][COLOR="Magenta said:
@Z'zgashi (how do you quote text??? D:): I heard about Gatlin as well. Thank you for warning me about his deception. If he tries to talk to me he'll just have to talk to the hand. No way is he tricking me, hahaha![/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]
You quote text by pressing the "quote" button located at the bottom right of the person's post.

Implying I wanted to talk to you anyways :troll::awesome:

- - - - - -

Hi guys, i'm Bradster224, but you can call me Brad for short.
Hi Brad :) Welcome to SWF!

- - - - - -[/COLOR]

Sup guys I'm Andrew, or you can just call me Hobo.
Hii Andrew aka Hobo, welcome to the site :)

- - - - - -[/COLOR]

Hey guys, I never formally introduced myself to the Smash community. My name is Camerino1 (Cameron, I'm sure you could tell :D). I own every Smash Bros. game and still play them all. I'm not super great at the game though, I have no friends that actively play the game around me so I don't get much experience :(.
Cammm :mad:
Welcome :awesome:

And s'okay, you are better than me :bee:.
I don't really have anyone to play with either ;___;

If you should ever have any questions relating to any of the three games, feel free to ask in the Brawl, Melee, or 64 Discussions.

- - - - - -[/COLOR]

Hello! I'm IcegoddessLexra and in tournies my nickname is Lexra.
Hello Lexra, welcome to SWF :grin:

- - - - - -[/COLOR]

I'm NTA :D
Hi NTA, welcome back to Smashboards :bee:

- - - - - -[/COLOR]

The story of me is amusing on my end. I ended up making an account on here and completely forgot about this whole place. Several months later, my friend told me to go make an account on smashboards so i went and tried to. The site said i had already made an account so i re-booted it and here it is.
Here it is :bee:
Welcome back Falcon'sFist.

Falcon'sFist said:
As you can probably imagine by the name, i like toying around with Captain Falcon in every one of the Smash Bros. Especially Brawl since that's the only one i play competitively. While I mess around with Falcon (He's actually my 3rd character to go to) I'm trying to main Pokemon Trainer and Wolf. My friends have already seen my PT and think he's actually good for my current lv. Of course i'm no Reflex or T-block, those guys are the Champion/Elite Four of PT's.
Fun stuff.

If you would like to discuss any of the characters, as well as meet mains and get any questions answered, be sure to stop by each character's sections:

C.Falcon - Brawl :falcon:
C.Falcon - Melee :falcon:
C.Falcon - 64 :falcon:

Pkmn Trainer :pt:
Wolf :wolf:

Nice to see you main Wolfy :wolf: <3

Falcon'sFist said:
I'm in the MidWest and have currently only taken part in one tourney. I can't remember the name of the tourney, i think it was Keys or soemthing (?) I originally was going to make an account named TheUnovaTrainer since i've been a PT user for a while now and have played Pokemon since i can even remember. That and i use the Tan costume which my friends call it the White Trainer (Pokemon White, White Trainer. Pokemon White = Unova region. Pokemon fans will get it.)
Welp, that's one more tournament than I have been to :awesome: Hope you had fun.

If you would like to get involved further with the competitive scene in your area, I would recommend starting with getting to know the people in your Regional Zone. This can get you familiar with local tournaments in your location, as well as meeting other people who you can Smash with for fun. You can also check the Smash Tournaments board for more information on other, larger tournaments.

3wedge

Smash Rookie
Hi!~ I'm Victra =D I look after the Canada forums! If you're a Canadian, hit me up! I can help you find close smash communities in your area as well as info on Canadian tournaments and events. ^^
Hi,
Can you help me in Corona, CA USA.

Thanks

SparkX

Smash Rookie
Sup guys,

I've been playing super smash for a long time. Only character I know how to play and use is pikachu. Alot of people say I am too fast with him haha :p

SSBB ftw =)

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
i`m PKaZe. I`ve been a fighting game addict quite naturally for a lonnnggggg time. What brought me here was a starbucks advertisement for this site a long time ago. I lurk quite a awefully alot in any forum i go to because i listen alot more than i talk haha. I`m quite shy, have insonmia and i came here mostly to make friends more nowadays because my drive to playing competitively has been lost as well for my love of video games but i still play without dissappointing anyone i hope xD. I love to eat cookies, sleep, be unmotivated in laziness and have obessions of being good at stuff. Heartz`s tourney was the first i went to and of course was shut down due to spam :). I tend to be a ninja and dissappear alot unless i`m needed and i`ll aide anyone who would ask for it if you like. I hope that your lovely time wasnt wasted reading this and for the newer ppl welcome to smashboards :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom