• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterAdventure

Smash Rookie
Hey Pizanos.

I'm Mr.Adventure. I've been playing Smash bros ever since the 64 days and wanted to nab some friends to play Brawl with :)

Me and my bro play Brawl a lot, but usually it's just me against CPUs, which is lame. I came here looking for a good fight~

I haven't really decided on a Main yet...but if I had to pick, It'd probably be either R.O.B, Mario, or Sonic.

Here's hoping for friendship!

KatCrane

Smash Rookie
Hey! I'm KatCrane. Or just Kat for short.

I came because a friend of mine said I should. I've actually never palyed Brawl but I have palyed some of the games where the characters in Brawl come from.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Hey Pizanos.
Hiya, welcome to SWF :grin:

Hey! I'm KatCrane. Or just Kat for short.
Welcome to SWF Kat :)

KatCrane said:
I came because a friend of mine said I should. I've actually never palyed Brawl but I have played some of the games where the characters in Brawl come from.
Yay for references ;D

That's fine, there's actually plenty of other gaming communities on here that you can become participated in. You'll be able to find many other game discussions such as Pokemon, Zelda, Mario, etc. in the General Gaming boards.

Or if you would like to discuss topics non-relating to gaming, you'll find that in the General Discussion and Arts and Entertainment boards.

If you do decide to become a part of the Smash-community, then yay! :)

ShaqqyDiesel

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, my name is Shaq and I actually have been playing smash (Melee) for a while but not competitively. I didn't get serious about it until about 4 months ago. I main Falco, Marth secondary but that's only when I'm serious lol. I can play a few other characters (Doc, Luigi, Zelda & Sheik). I've joined to get better, learn more about the game and to meet more people who are more experienced than I am.

QuaziFrodo

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm Travis. Just joined the forum because I was reading about the online SSB64 tournament. Pretty interested in that, except I have a mac so I don't know if I can get the emulator. I play SSB64, mainly as green hat pikachu.

Gatlin

Hey everyone, my name is Shaq
Hiya Shaq, welcome to Smashboards :)

-[/COLOR]

Hey guys, I'm Travis.
Heya Travis, I'm Travis too :grin: Welcome to SWF.

-[/COLOR]

hi im smash brother i m really good and came here for some good brawls and discuss metaknight
Sweet, welcome to SWF smash brother :bee:

If you are looking for Brawls, be sure to check out the Smashboards Arena. Just request that you are looking for a Brawl and you should get a taker shortly.

If you would rather Brawl in person, you can try introducing yourself and meeting others in your Regional Zone. You'll also be able to find tournaments near your location if you are interested :).

Meta Knight is a good character, if you are looking for discussion about him be sure to check out his character section here :mk:.

-

Welcome all :088:

nadash

Smash Rookie
hello to everyone on swf

please add me to your friend code list as soon as possible and lets brawl!!!

my favorite character is Lucas

LET ME KICK YOUR *** (i m just joking i suck at this game.....)

ballistick

Smash Rookie
Hello, I am a 17 year old brawl (and melee though mainly brawl ATM) player from China. I play quite a lot with my friends but recently been winning quite a lot. I am looking to improve my gameplay and more skilled. I also need to find a second character that I can play with.

Currently:

Main: :metaknight: (sorry folks...I know hes a little bit of a cheap character at the noob level...Im at the stage where one just uses his spammable moves to overwhelm the opponent)

Rukirawrz

Smash Rookie
Hey Everyone ^^

I'm Rukia and ive joined this site awhile back but i never went on it til now. I'm going to be more active so I hope I can make some friends here and learn more about brawl and the character I use which is Lucario.

Qwanwing

Smash Rookie
Hey guys whats up!! I'm Qwanwing and I have been playing Brawl for 9 months and is ready to take it to the next level. My main is Toon Link but also like to play as the Fire Emblems (swords FTW)! I am 14 years old and love the Mother series!

Gatlin

hello to everyone on swf

please add me to your friend code list as soon as possible and lets brawl!!!

my favorite character is Lucas

LET ME KICK YOUR *** (i m just joking i suck at this game.....)
Welcome to SWF nadash :)

You will be able to find lots of people willing to play some friendlies in the Smashboards Arena. Just say you are interested in Brawling and I'm sure you'll get some takers.

Lucas is a cool character, be sure to check out the Lucas :lucas: board. Meet other mains, discuss matchups, tactics, or just general discussion with other Lucasers :bee:

Don't worry if you are not at the level you wish to be yet, just takes practice. Guaranteed though you are better than me, lol :awesome:

If you are interested in getting better, or becoming more knowledgeable with a character, you could try participating in the Smashboards Mentoring Program. Just find the character you wish to improve on, and message the teacher and you'll be set :)

Good luck, have fun~

- - -

Hello, I am a 17 year old brawl (and melee though mainly brawl ATM) player from China. I play quite a lot with my friends but recently been winning quite a lot. I am looking to improve my gameplay and more skilled. I also need to find a second character that I can play with.
Welcome to Smashboards ballistick :grin:

Like I told nadash, if you are interested in getting better or becoming more knowledgeable with a certain character, you should check out the Smashboards Mentoring Program. It's easy to sign up, and there's nothing to lose by doing so.

If you are looking to play with other people, you will be able to find some friendlies in the Smashboards Arena. Just say that you are looking for a Brawl, also be sure to add your Brawl friend-code to the "About Me" section of your profile for convenience :)

My advice for trying to find another character to main or secondary is to just ignore characters that are deemed the easiest to learn, or ones that have a high tier rank. Simply experiment with several characters and find the ones you enjoy playing. If you have fun on a character, no matter if it is Ganondorf or Meta Knight, you'll be able to learn more easily and have more motivation to get better with that character. It will also seem like less of a chore as opposed to if you forced yourself to play a character.

- - -[/COLOR]

Hey Everyone ^^

I'm Rukia and ive joined this site awhile back but i never went on it til now. I'm going to be more active so I hope I can make some friends here and learn more about brawl and the character I use which is Lucario.
Welcome back Rukia :)

Cool to see you decided to be more active, and I'm sure you'll make friends along the way :) The community is nice for the most part.

If you are interested in learning more about Brawl, or have any general questions pertaining to Brawl, I recommend participating/asking in the General Brawl Discussion section. Don't be afraid to ask questions, that's the easiest way to learn.

Lucario :bee: I love that character, awesome choice. Be sure to check out the Lucario :lucario: board. Meet other mains, discuss Lucario, and maybe make some new friends :)

- - -

Hey guys whats up!! I'm Qwanwing and I have been playing Brawl for 9 months and is ready to take it to the next level. My main is Toon Link but also like to play as the Fire Emblems (swords FTW)! I am 14 years old and love the Mother series!
Hiya Qwanwing, welcome to SWF :grin:

Toon Link eh? Cool :)
This section :toonlink: should be good for you then. Don't hesitate to jump into discussion, the character board communities are usually very welcome of a fellow player. You may even learn something new.

Marth and Ike are good choices, you'll also be able to discuss them here :marth: and here :ike:.

If you are interested, you should check out the Light House section. It is pretty much just a giant room for virtually any game in existence, or even speculation about games coming out soon. If you are looking to discuss Zelda, Pokemon, or Mario though, those have their own sections available under General Gaming.

- - -

Hi everyone, I'm Rollin' Pikachu, (you can guess who's my favorite brawl character) and I hope to meet new friends and have some intense brawls!.
Heya Rollin' Pikachu, welcome :bee:

Hmmm... Falco?
JK, Pikachu is good, be sure to jump into discussion in the Pikachu :025: board. Meet other Pikachu's and such, and maybe make some new friends as well. :)

If you are interested in playing some friendlies with people, you should ask in the Smashboards Arena. There are always people looking to Brawl, so it shouldn't be too hard to find a match available.

- - -

Welcome all :awesome:

Gatlin

Gatlin you are all over this thread man
Ndayday: The Movie 2000 said:
like blankets on a bed!
Welcome to SWF :awesome: I see you've already found how to add your characters and such to the postbit, good stuff :troll:

For real though, I should probly share the wecloming, haha.

MrBananaMan

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1779-0674-5201
Hello!

Hello! I bought Melee a while ago and was looking on the web for some tips to play. I saw this forum and saw it had good stuff. Eventually I forgot about Melee (hang me :c) and then a couple of days ago I remembered about it. I remembered about this forum today and decided to sign up for an account. [/n00bishhistoryandsupershortonealso]

Gatlin

Hello! I bought Melee a while ago and was looking on the web for some tips to play. I saw this forum and saw it had good stuff. Eventually I forgot about Melee (hang me :c) and then a couple of days ago I remembered about it. I remembered about this forum today and decided to sign up for an account. [/n00bishhistoryandsupershortonealso]
Hiya MrBananaMan, welcome to SWF :awesome:

Wellll, nice to see you decided to join up, cool decision :) I recommend checking out the Melee Discussion board for all your Melee-discussing needs. Also be sure to check the Melee Character Specific board to find discussions for your main character(s).

You are able to customize your profile to display your main characters, location, Brawl FC (if you play), etc. etc. in your Post Bit (stuff under your avatar) in the "About Me" section of your profile as well.

Have fun :D Any questions just ask.

IsshunSengeki

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, forgive me if this ends up being a long-winded introduction, but I'm sure you'll all get used to my verbose manner of speaking. :p
Well, I'm IsshunSengeki, but if you like, you can call me Sen for short. Or something.

For the longest time, for me, it's always been about arcade fighting games - you know, the one made with tournaments in mind. Tekken, Street Fighter, King of Fighters (ESPECIALLY King of Fighters), that sort of deal. Of course, a friend of mine had a N64 when we were kids, so I'd always play Smash with him because it's fun as hell. But I've always believed that Smash, whilst played competitively (much to my surprise), did not deserve to be called 'competitive'. Of course, for me, it was all about cr.MK, qcb+LK, DP+P. It took me a while to realise that whilst Smash wasn't made with competition in mind, it's competitive - it just requires a different fighting game skill set.

So, I've had a look at it (Melee mostly, because that's considered more competitive to my understanding), and I feel kinda different about it, having just taught myself how to wavedash :awesome:
So, I'm looking forward to fun times here, and if anyone else plays any fighters other than Smash, let me know! :D
Sen

CoconutPilot

Smash Rookie
Hey Smashboards!
I've been lurking these forums for quite some time now, probably since 2007-2008 before Brawl was released. I remember how hyped I was after watching Wak's How to Play Melee and many combo videos that made me see that there's more to Smash than the Mario Party game I thought of before. :p
The guides and info these message boards have had beasted my skill in Melee and Brawl inmensely, and my friends would reluctantly approve of that :D

Anyway after a couple years of hiatus from playing other fighter games, I've decided to come back to Smash and Smashboards and increase my knowledge of the "naunces" of the game, hopefully to a competitive standard :) Again, I give thanks to this ever-increasing community and I wish to contribute to it as well.

MALVM MALVM

Smash Apprentice
I guess I've got a kinda funky history when it comes to smash. My friends, who've been playing for a while now wouldn't shut up about SSBM, so I decided that it might be cool to try it out, so I went out and got a gamecube, my first console and SSBM, my first game. I think that was money well spent for the most part. This was all in September of '10. SO I'm new to the console, new to smash, and new to smash boards, so there's a fair amount of noobception there. I plan not to john about playing Link, but I dont want others to do it for me out of pity. From what I've read, Smash Boards will help me improve faster and help me end this sort of thing. I think I'll stick to Link, but to keep me sane, I've also been playing some Marth, Falco, and Sheik because I don't want my fingers to atrophe. Thanks in advance for the understanding and the help I know I'll receive from anyone willing to read this far through a post.

Silius

Smash Rookie
I am here

hello people i'm Silius and have been playing since the n64 days and now currently playing in smash bros brawl, i am happy to find other users to play on wifi and I'm also good at SSBB but would like to play against others. I Don't main as one character but i try to master everyone in the roster list, talk to me when you want to battle, i'm available most of the time nowadays. The faster my roster list is full, the better for me, i am very active in SSBB now.

Gatlin

Hey guys, forgive me if this ends up being a long-winded introduction, but I'm sure you'll all get used to my verbose manner of speaking. :p
Well, I'm IsshunSengeki, but if you like, you can call me Sen for short. Or something.
Hiya IsshunSengeki aka Sen for short. Or something., welcome to SWF ;D

- - - - -[/COLOR]

Hey Smashboards!
Hey CoconutPilot :)

CoconutPilot said:
I've been lurking these forums for quite some time now, probably since 2007-2008 before Brawl was released. I remember how hyped I was after watching Wak's How to Play Melee and many combo videos that made me see that there's more to Smash than the Mario Party game I thought of before. :p
The guides and info these message boards have had beasted my skill in Melee and Brawl inmensely, and my friends would reluctantly approve of that :D
Awesome ;D Glad to hear you decided to join SWF and get involved with SSB.

- - - - -[/COLOR]

I guess I've got a kinda funky history when it comes to smash. My friends, who've been playing for a while now wouldn't shut up about SSBM, so I decided that it might be cool to try it out, so I went out and got a gamecube, my first console and SSBM, my first game. I think that was money well spent for the most part. This was all in September of '10. SO I'm new to the console, new to smash, and new to smash boards, so there's a fair amount of noobception there.
Welcome to SWF MALVM MALVM :)

Haha, that is alright. Strangely enough, I started playing Smash for the first time in September 2010 as well :awesome:. Welcome to Smash/SWF/and gaming then ;D

- - - - -[/COLOR]

hello people i'm Silius and have been playing since the n64 days and now currently playing in smash bros brawl, i am happy to find other users to play on wifi and I'm also good at SSBB but would like to play against others. I Don't main as one character but i try to master everyone in the roster list, talk to me when you want to battle, i'm available most of the time nowadays. The faster my roster list is full, the better for me, i am very active in SSBB now.
Hiya Silius, welcome to SWF :bee:

Cool to see you've been a dedicated fan! You should check the General Brawl Discussion boards for any basic information you are trying to figure out. If you are not finding what you are looking for, please feel welcome to make a thread about it, I'm sure someone will help you out :)

The Smashboards Arena is definitely the place to go if you are looking for some friendlies on Wifi. Just request that you are looking for a Brawl and you should get a response shortly.

Should you happen to settle on a single character or two someday, or if you are curious to find extra information about a certain character, you should find discussion about any character in the Brawl Character Discussion.

- - - - -

Welcome again :088:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
ah...
good ol' Swf!!
I missed this place so much, it's good to be back! Mic_128i saw that post count 8'ο

Deiyn

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm Deiyn

I've been watching these forums for a while since I picked up on Brawl again a few weeks ago, primarily the brawl character discussions and the hilarious posts on Tier List .v5.

Been playing SSB since the 64, at the moment I really feel comfortable playing Falco (wIll be my main), Marth (F-Air boy), and Ganondorf (Manly) in brawl. I am by no means a professional level player, kids and family keeps things casual here. Although, now that I have discovered the professional level techniques and strategies on these boards, I can see some progress in how I play recently.

Other than Smash, I primarily really dig Soul Calibur, Tekken, Goldeneye 64, Magic the Gathering, and Zelda. At the moment, the only online play I can get is a 2 bar wifi signal for the Wii, which will be for Brawl if I get some friends from around here.

I'll be posting up my friend code soon, other than that, I think this will be a great forum home for me!

Arle Nadja

Prodigy Sorceress & Girl Power Icon
NNID
ChaoticMarin
3DS FC
1547-5230-3937
I'm Marin. I've been in the Smash Bros Scene since the original on the N64. I've always been a bit of a pseudo casual in that I want to be competitively good, but am only really concerned with being able to stand up to others in random play. I only really started bing somewhat competitive when Brawl came out, seeing as I had no one but a few friends to play 64/melee with. I only really play Brawl these days out of the three, though I do miss being able to use Roy. (The only thing I ever miss are dropped characters and maybe just maybe stages.)

My mains on Brawl are currently
:peach: Peach
:yoshi2: Yoshi
and my sub-main
:ganondorf: Ganondorf

I play quite a bunch of other characters though. I usually choose a blue or sometimes purple color scheme.

Off the topic of Smash, I'm mostly into first person shooters. I'm currently addicted to Global Agenda, and I also have Battlefield Heroes, Star Wars Jedi Academy, Left 4 Dead 1/2, and Get Amped 2. Among many other games, but those are the ones I really play often. c: I'm fairly competitive at the games I play, especially first person shooters. I occasionally play RPGs and other single player games, but I usually play them once and never go back. (The exception being Pokemon)

The only other fighter I have ever really liked all that much is Soul Calibur. (I own only 2.)

I'm a big fan of roleplaying. I roleplay all the time, whether I'm simply emoting my actions over the internet with others or playing an entirely different person in an entirely different world. In my signature is a link to a list of all the characters I've created. (As well as a link to a neat guide on how to roleplay in the first place.)

I digitally arrange music, mainly video game music. One of my favorite things to do is take music, and create an 8 bit arrangement of said music. I also do things like arrange music with instruments from various SNES games, arrange music with instruments from Pokemon games, Golden Sun games, and even games from which the instruments are so high quality you should really have a hard time telling the difference between them and a real instrument.

To be honest though, my biggest reason for joining here is that I hope I'll make friends! (Hopefully people who either game or roleplay like myself.) Sometimes, I just don't feel like I have enough friends, and I've come to the conclusion that I don't extend myself enough. So here I am fixing that problem, by joining a forum about one of my favorite games. c:

So yeah. I hope people'll hit me up to just chat and hang out and talk and stuff. If they happen to be interested in any of the stuff I am, nice bonus points. c:

blaknwitemoomoo

Smash Rookie
Very new to smashboards and online play. I've played all the SSB, but only owned melee and brawl. Looking to get back into SSB, If you wanna play hit me up, I'll be on constantly during the weekends.
Thanks

MacNCheese.

Smash Ace
Ahhh, It feels good to be home....

Well, I haven't really been here for a long time as anyone from disco Room knows, and honestly,I've changed. Well,that's pretty much it for now :)

By the way, love the new layout ;)

SeveC

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone. I'm a huge fan of the series, and I'm also an online friend of a user here named Sariku.
I mostly play as Zelda with my friends, but I know she's not exactly good for competitive play but whatever lol.

Gatlin

ah...
good ol' Swf!!
I missed this place so much, it's good to be back! Mic_128i saw that post count 8'ο
Welcome back :grin:

- - - - -

Hi, I'm Deiyn
Hiya Deiyn :) Welcome to SWF

- - - - -[/COLOR]

I'm Marin.
I'm Gatlin, or Travis :) Welcome to SWF.

- - - - -[/COLOR]

Very new to smashboards and online play. I've played all the SSB, but only owned melee and brawl. Looking to get back into SSB, If you wanna play hit me up, I'll be on constantly during the weekends.
Thanks
Welcome to SWF blaknwitemoomoo :) Cool to see you are interested in becoming a part of the SSB community again :p

You will be able to find people to play some friendlies with in the Smashboards Arena. Just request you are looking for a match, and I see you've already added your Friend Code to your post bit, so you're all set :) Good luck, have fun.

Also, be sure to check the General Brawl Discussion and Melee Discussion boards.

- - - - -

Ahhh, It feels good to be home....

Well, I haven't really been here for a long time as anyone from disco Room knows, and honestly,I've changed. Well,that's pretty much it for now :)

By the way, love the new layout ;)
Welcome back to SWF, Storm :)

- - - - -

Hey everyone. I'm a huge fan of the series, and I'm also an online friend of a user here named Sariku.
I mostly play as Zelda with my friends, but I know she's not exactly good for competitive play but whatever lol.
Heya SeveC, welcome to SWF :grin:

Haha you know Jason? Does this also mean you also play Mario Kart?

Zelda - Brawl :zelda: (or Zelda - Melee :zelda:) is a fine character choice, imo :bee: Just as long as you are having fun. General Brawl and/or Melee would be the place(s) to go if you ever want to discuss anything, or ask anything pertaining to either game. Don't be afraid to ask questions :)

Also, if I read your post right, you are interested in competitive play? If so, you should definitely get involved with your Regional Zone. Meet other locals, find out information about tournaments going on in your area, and make some new friends :bee:

Good luck, have fun :grin:

- - - - -

Welcome, welcome :088:

LinkinHand

Smash Apprentice
Hello everyone.
I'm from Germany and wanted to read and maybe discuss something more about my main G&W
So i currently play Brawl most of the time but i also want to buy Melee and play it a little bit. I also have a N64 with SBB but with my crew we play Brawl most of the time. If anyone got any question just send me a pm or something like that.
Ps: I'm a HUGE fan of Kingdom Hearts and Linkin Park and sry for my bad english :p

Oroxis

Smash Rookie
Hey, this is my second account. I banned my previous one (vadgama) so I could have a different name =/. Anywho I'm a Melee Samus Main and I play Wolf and Metaknight (for tourneys/competitve) in brawl. I'm a melee fan at heart and will continue to be until they release a more competitive smash bros than brawl.

Gatlin

Hello everyone.
Hello LinkinHand :)

LinkinHand said:
I'm from Germany and wanted to read and maybe discuss something more about my main G&W
:gw: is a good character to main, good choice :grin:. You will be able to discuss anything pertaining to G&W, as well as meet other G&M mains in his section.

LinkinHand said:
So i currently play Brawl most of the time but i also want to buy Melee and play it a little bit. I also have a N64 with SBB but with my crew we play Brawl most of the time.
Awesome :) Feel free to drop by the General Brawl Discussion should you ever want to discuss anything dealing with Brawl, or if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! You may also be interested in the Melee Discussion should you obtain Melee in the future. :)

LinkinHand said:
If anyone got any question just send me a pm or something like that.
Ps: I'm a HUGE fan of Kingdom Hearts and Linkin Park
Very cool, Linkin Park is one of my favorite bands :grin: awesome choice.

LinkinHand said:
and sry for my bad english :p
Didn't notice any :p

- - - - -

Oroxis said:
Hey, this is my second account. I banned my previous one (vadgama) so I could have a different name =/. Anywho I'm a Melee Samus Main and I play Wolf and Metaknight (for tourneys/competitve) in brawl. I'm a melee fan at heart and will continue to be until they release a more competitive smash bros than brawl.
Ah yeah, I remember seeing you post about wanting to change your name, sorry you had to make a new account to achieve that :ohwell:

Welcome back nonetheless :) I am sure you probably know your way around SWF already, then.

Pico_Suarez

Smash Rookie
Salutations! (Or 'Why I Hate Introductions')

These always feel weirdly impersonal, even though I'm telling everyone about myself...

I'm Pico. I'm a college student (Computer Science Major), and I've been playing Melee for the past seven years (but not really. I PLAYED it, but I didn't actually care about technique until about three years ago). I main Link, and I don't really like to alternate characters. However, when I do, it's usually Sheik, Fox, or Falco (but I do none of them justice).

I have very strong opinions on Melee vs Brawl, and I know better than to run my mouth on a Smash Bros forum about what I think, so all I'll say is that I prefer Melee.

Other than that, there's not much relevant. I work on computers a lot, and I like Metal, Punk, and Grunge. I play a lot of old consoles (SNES, Playstation 1 and 2, Gamecube, and Gameboy), I have a PS3 gathering dust, and I would say my favorite platform for gaming is PC.

Oh, and I haven't been a member of a forum since about 2005, so this should be interesting. Don't be surprised if I'm a bit flaky on replies, but if I like the group, I'll probably be here pretty regularly.

ClobberThatKirbeh!

Smash Rookie
Hello, I am ClobberThatKirbeh!. Some of you might have fought me in SSB64 :p

I've been playing every Smash Bros. game for about a year, but now I mainly play SSB64 because, well, it's the only game I can play at the moment. I main Kirby, and alternate between Mario and Pikachu rarely. I enjoy playing games mostly, my favorite console would have to be the PS2 because I've spent the most time with it. I also play basketball, and I play cello and piano, but I'm still new to the latter.

I guess that's all I can think of saying. If you want to know more uninteresting facts about me, feel free to ask! Nice meeting you guys and I hope to have a nice time here ^^

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Hiya! I am Young Horsetail and I come from other forums like Nintendo Database and Nintendo Of Finland.

I'm quite a retroplayer, and very huge fan of Nintendo- I love Kirby-series, and also I've been interested on obscure and forgotten games that Nintendo made and trying to play them through.

My favorite game of those obscurities seems to be Japan-only RPG for SNES, Marvelous: Mouhitotsu No Takarajima. (It's the first Nintendo-game famous 3D-Zelda game producer Eiji Aonuma has worked on)

My fanside consist mainly on crossovers. I've grown up with them since I was 8, and for me they're like just as regular thing as usual art or fiction.

(-lwl-)

Of course crossovers are the primary reasons I love Smash Bros. The gathering of Nintendo's known stars with few unexpected characters along with an unique fighting style makes this game series one of the biggest in fighting genre.
Smash Bros-series have played a lot of role in my times of trying to become a Nintendo-fan: the first time I spotted Kirby was in Smash Bros for 64 and from that time I was playing as him, I was hooked. Next was Kirby's Adventure, and guess where all that went from on...

When not into playing, I write fiction and sometimes fanfiction, and read alot.

And for my favorite game series/games:

Nintendo: Kirby, Pokemon, Panel De Pon/Puzzle League, SSB, Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart, Kuru Kuru Kururin, Metroid, Ouendan/Elite Beat Agents, Rhythm Heaven, Wario Land, WarioWare, LOZ, Tingle-series, Nazo No Murasamejou, Stafy/Starfy,Captain Rainbow, R.O.B, Mole Mania

Sega: Sonic, Pulseman, Puyo Puyo (Compile)

Hudson Soft: Bonk, Bomberman, Doremi Fantasy/Milon's Secret Castle, Bloody Roar

Konami
: Twinbee, Gradius, Parodius, Otomedius, Ganbare Goemon, Taisen Puzzle Dama, Xexex, Thunder Cross. (Should try Metal Gear and Zone Of Enders sometime.)

Jaleco: Plus Alpha, Pig&Bombers/Butasan, City Connection, Game Tengoku

Taito: Kiki Kaikai/Pocky & Rocky, Darius, Bubble Bobble & Rainbow Islands, Arkanoid, Space Invaders Extreme

Treasure: Mischief Makers, Dynamite Headdy, Sin & Punishment

Success: Cotton

Other: Umihara Kawase, Keio Flying Squadron,Twinkle Star Sprites (SNK), Star Sweep (Axela)

D

Deleted member

Hello, i am JackerX, or you can call me Jack, i am new to this community and i'd just like to say hi :)
I also own a old N64 that has alot of games for it, including SSB64 :D

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
I been here for a while, but I am Alien Vision. You can call me Shane. I write about philosophy, and the lot. I used to make music, and I used to make pixel art. Everything I do now, derives from a head injury I had when I was 15 1/2 while wrestling with a friend.

Since, I wasn't even close to who I was before the head injury the day after the head injury, I had alot to understand, because when you wake up to feel the world on your shoulders after you were just a white kid who acted black, and had NOTHING going for you.. It's definately a heavy step forward, from something that can't be comprehended.

I do like wolves, the night skies, the moon, and all that cool stuff though. I am talented in videogaming, before and after the head injury. I love to chat, and to be arrogant but in a very open minded way. Maybe not arrogant, but live as an opened book. I am not afraid to speak my mind, and I am full of alot of energy. So much I can break my MSN's scroll bar in less than 20 minutes WITHOUT spamming. It's very funny, seeing how bad it lags everytime you type a letter. :p

I am looking forward to writing a book I am still dilligently putting together. If ANYONE here has great vocabulary, can you be my friend? <3 I have to learn ALOT of words so I can bring my inner thoughts to reality, because I have the essence of understanding.. I just don't have the labels D<

Regardless, I am a very neutral individual. I contemplate about life. I am boring, but fun in my own way. I love to analyze things, and I love to hear from other people for how they see this world. Challenges are my best friend, and I will kick your *** regardless if I am neutral. ;D

I used to free run before my head injury. Would walk 20 blocks nearly every day to a park to play tag for hours upon hours with those older than me. (I like challenges D<)

I PREFER retro over the new games anyday, unless you count Portal 2 as retroish, than that too.

So.. Thats me in a nutshell. Yay :D

Who wants to be my friend? :3

Hopland

Smash Rookie
Hey ya'll. Name's Kevin, but feel free to call me by my username if you want. Civil Engineering student (STRUCTURES!!!... :stupidfox:), at Northwestern University.

Play Melee with a bunch of friends. Started out last year as a retro thing, but then we started getting serious, so I'm looking for some awesome people in the Chicagoland (home's in West burbs, apartment's in North Chi) to play with. I love playing doubles, or FFAs, there's just so much insanity.

Main Sheik :sheik: and Peach :peach: . Branched out into Falcon, Falco, Marth, Pika, and pretty much every other Melee character :p
Definitely feel the most comfortable with Sheik, everything just clicks with her (him? Link's in for a surprise). Getting there with Marth and Pika, just kinda DSmash/Turnip everything with Peach, which automatically ranks her at the top for me...

Looking to get more involved in the midwest Smash scene and hopefully make some new friends. And swipe some people off the stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom