• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Trying to learn Tekken Tag Tournament 2. I'm new to this whole 3D thing, but the game seems fun so far. I'm going to be using Lili but haven't decided on the second character yet.

DualCats

Smash Ace
We should all just stop what we're doing and play maple story
Oh god, the memories.

I'll do it.

So who's all confirmed/planning to go to dallas on the 22nd? From what I gathered it's just Po, Bryan, and myself... anybody else?

I'm still trying to convince Chris, and I read Outlaw wanted to go, and unfortunately Hazeman is dropping out...
There's a chance I'll be able to go but don't count me in yet. tbh, I don't even really want to go but I might change my mind. It's also the weekend of my birthday.

pay.$.

Smash Cadet
So if this super smash melee thing happens, I'm going to kick all of your *****. So be ready *****es

:phone:

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Cool, so many b-days

Yeah Hazy, pretty soon here I'll try to get everyone's contacts so I can keep track of future events. I missed being involved in the communities (way way back), and if I was ever mighty, I have fallen greatly in all kinds of ways.

As for Dallas, I don't want to speak for them, so I'll wait to see what Brandon and Bryan can do with the ride thing.

Fedoraman, we need your Sheik in crew battles! Your reasons are legitimate, though if there's any illegitimate reason holding you back, I can try to help.

emilywaves

Smash Apprentice
What's the OK turnout for the next Pinkie Pie Productions in Dallas looking like? What are your housing needs? Tell me, tell me , I NEED TO KNOOOWWWW

po pimpus

Smash Ace
<_< I guess I'm not needed in crews anymore T_T
Yawara, our time has passed like the sands in the hourglass... In the meantime, us OKC peeps are coming down today, if you guys are still up for it.

Tag 2, P4A, Smash... We will punch each other in the face and level up. Who's in?

Emily, we're still doing a headcount, so I can't tell you how many are coming for sure yet. When we get things figured out we will let you know :)

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
i would like to go to dallas as well.... if people chip for gas i could drive. i got a new car. although... i would be up all night partying tho... i wanna melee now btw

DualCats

Smash Ace
Fedoraman, we need your Sheik in crew battles! Your reasons are legitimate, though if there's any illegitimate reason holding you back, I can try to help.
Honestly, I just don't want to play melee anymore. It just so happens that smashfests often occur in my home. I don't practice anymore and I've just been getting worse so if I ever attend a tournament again, I'd like to at least have techskill for it.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
so had a good time for the couple hours i played. highlight of the night for me was beating Karls Falco. God i hate birds

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Hello I'm from socal i play melee and im going to be livibg in woodward soon. Anyone in that area play?
damn, homie. you're stranded up there. you're really living on that west coast oklahoma. i am 3 hours away and the closest to you. on the positive side, i am both rad as **** and good at this game.

pay.$.

Smash Cadet
Look I'm the best at melee so if your ever in okc hit me up, ill teach you a few things

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
trash mobs don't give me exp anymore. i prob won't drive 3 hours to basically compstomp. good luck though, there might be some casuals around the panhandle area you can train into smash newbies, colorado has like no melee and kansas's melee players are all by missouri. sadface.

Buddha Lova

Smash Apprentice
I would mm you for your gas expenses; But i dont want to rob you. I'll give you money for gas if you could come by. My only problem is not having the transportation.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
okay, decent smack talk. i've seen better but i'm spoiled by being east coast.
hopefully we can plan something where some of us from edmond/okc go up there, being stranded and not able to play melee would be a bummer.

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
Simple question, when does school get out for your area for the year? I am in the process of planning the 2013 edition of the Fort Worth Classic, and I didn't want it to interfere with school.

DualCats

Smash Ace
on the positive side, i am both rad as **** and good at this game.
I'm an expert, I can confirm this.

I would mm you for your gas expenses; But i dont want to rob you. I'll give you money for gas if you could come by. My only problem is not having the transportation.
I used to live in the middle of nowhere and had to drive to Norman all the time if I wanted to smash. I know how ****ty it can be to have no players in your town. It'd be cool if we could get a carpool over there some day. It's seriously not that expensive, dudes.

Top Bottom