• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

DualCats

Smash Ace
Go for it if you're in the area. ^ ^ But I have hella migraine johns today so I don't know how long I'll want to play.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
well ill text you when i get out. lemme know if your up for it. dont wanna **** with headaches. btw i am now single when it comes to jobs. lost it friday due to some bs. someone hook a brotha up

DualCats

Smash Ace
I'll play today; I need the practice. I'll probably just suck if anything. Also, if you want a ****ty minimum wage job at a convenience store, I can see if my boss wants to hire someone. One of our employees is kinda infuriatingly bad and will probably be fired.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
I interviewed with Raytheon on Friday, after they invited me to dinner on Thursday after I gave them my resume earlier that day. Hoping to intern in CA or MA this summer!

And grading takes forever.

DualCats

Smash Ace
good luck, Bryan. :D

Also, next time I see you, my Mario is going to ****ing body your Fox. (。・ω・。)ノ♡

emilywaves

Smash Apprentice
What is this I hear about OK being too scrubby to drive down to Dallas????Something about being afraid of Texas? o_O

emilywaves

Smash Apprentice
oh word?? I see how it is, we got more Texas interested in this one than the last and now yall are running scared. It's cool, we felt bad about ****** you guys last time anyway.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i sold my spot away last dallas tournament, the **** was that bad.

*edit*
also i live in edmond now.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
outlaw and hazy are interested in going. i would like to go if i could pretty much get my gas and entry fees spotted. no job and all. have no problem driving.... lets figure this thing out eh? also melee tonight?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
What is this I hear about OK being too scrubby to drive down to Dallas????Something about being afraid of Texas? o_O
outlaw and i have been trying to get a car together to go for over a month now. but his car is temporarily disabled and mine is nonexistent so we are at the mercy of an oklahoma melee player who would drive and get paid in gas money. believe me, i want nothing more than to take some free money, there's just a transportation problem.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
outlaw and i have been trying to get a car together to go for over a month now. but his car is temporarily disabled and mine is nonexistent so we are at the mercy of an oklahoma melee player who would drive and get paid in gas money. believe me, i want nothing more than to take some free money, there's just a transportation problem.
[insert previous statement here]

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
I can spot you for venue/melee doubles and pitch in for gas, Irish, if Hazy and Outlaw are gauranteed.

I'd like to go with at least 4 ppl

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Yawara I think if u go we could be set. I fit 5 into my car. Andy, Karl, Brandon, Chris? What's up? That would be awesome Pablo
Haven't seen you in forever

:phone:

DualCats

Smash Ace
Are you going to try to make it a one-day trip? I doubt I can get a day off this late but if all the cool people are going, I might as well show up. Also, I would have a car.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
I meant at least 3 other people (me making the 4th), though if you can fit five the more the merrier.

I like the way you do business Emily :)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Well, I know that Alex's sister's baby's due, so he's gonna need the money for a bridal gift.

Me sitting out has more to do with charity HOLLA

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Negro plz. If I go I can fit 3-4 people in my car. If Karl goes that adds more room if more than 5 people wanna go. I think yawara should go since we haven't had a showing of our top players at Tourny in a long time. You,Karl,Alex,maybe brian and Andy. Chris is always a long shot but still. Just saiyan

:phone:

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
The real reason why I don't wanna go is cause it's my last semester, and I wanna try hard johns.

I also have no money johns.

And Alex johns.

so much depends
upon

a red wheel
barrow

glazed with rain
water

beside the white
chickens.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
ah..... in other news..... if you havent added me to facebook yet i suggest you do so facebook.com/eggplantmafia

also i wanna melee but literally no gas. who wants to come over and melee? i have no game or console...

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
After looking at some deadlines, I don't think that I'm going to be able to do much this weekend because of graduate coursework johns. So that probably means that I can't go to the tournament :( Regardless of whether I'm able to make it, I hope that we get a group down there.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
My bad, there was a misunderstanding. Everything's still on like donkey kong :)

Get some sleep everybody, you gotta be on your A-game tomorrow!

Top Bottom