• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

DualCats

Smash Ace
If monday counts as a weekend. I work from 2pm - 11 tomorrow. Bryan/EriQ might be here tomorrow afternoon, though. I don't ****ing know. But I'll be willing to smash after 11 if that is the case.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
That's possibly the least professional preview video i've ever seen x.x wanna play yawara? also i'm game for monday. Also, i'm thinking about picking up SWR/IaMP if anyone wants to join me

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
brandon, long story short the 6th is too soon and booked. end of oct-early nov should have something available venue wise, and is also more than a month away so is adequate time to prepare. sorry, been busy with school and had d&d this week, got sidetracked. figured we'd have to wait until monday anyway but yeah. look at the ou home game schedule (and the dates of other tournies in our region) and figure out something for later in oct/early nov would be my suggestion. if we do that we can keep all the other plans the same basically.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
just texted josh. i think it's 976 south state street. it's def south state street, right before it ends and curves to 10th st. i am just not 100% sure of the address #, but it's what google maps is telling me it is as i look directly at their house, so i assume that's accurate

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
REALLY glad i hadn't used my vacation time on october 5'th yet. I almost did, but had such a busy week/had to stay late working i didn't have time all week. keep us updatedddddd

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Thanks for the heads up, Alex. I'll take another look at the calendar and see what the other TOs are doing and will shoot for something around late Oct./early Nov. I won't be able to do anything until at least Tuesday/Wednesday this week, but we will see.

Alex, when you get the chance if you could speak with anyone in JAMS that would be great. I may just go up to Norman later this week and try to set something up, but I don't really have any connections there outside of you guys. I really wanna get this date set so people will know when to take off and we can get that tournament thread made.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
So I think I might have to end up replacing hawkeye for Doom because Doom's better at hawkeye at everything he does. :(

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
If for whatever reason OU can't get us a room we can look at Moore's Library.They have conference rooms with lots of outlets and such we can rent out if all else fails

:phone:

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
also our house is a possibility. If we clear tvs and actually set things up we could host a good number of people, I WILL ACCEPT NO EXCUSES FOR THIS NOT HAPPENING

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i believe we have more connections than JAMS. however it would be understandable to hang out with tommy again. also im back from tx.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
yeah, even though im at the bottom of the ladder id say its a career type thing.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Is Friday/Saturday good for anyone? I got a thing due on Thursday (midnight), but I kinda wanted to reserve tomorrow for school anyway.

Trying to study hard for the first semester (which is my last semester)

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
yawara lets hang this weekend

does anyone else want to go to that dallas tourney on the 22nd? outlaw's car is dead but he is down to go too, so if anyone with a car wants to go (obv gas money would be provided) we're set. it'd be a 1 day excursion.

pay.$.

Smash Cadet
I have 0% of gas and nothing planned, so if I could get a ride, id love to smash

:phone:

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
So I thnk someone texted me but I can't read it cause my screen be broke, but I made out Hey and Hazy

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
There is like 10 police cars near the apartment complexes, lol.

Brawl sometime tomorrow or Friday?

Top Bottom