• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Cool. Thanks, Eriq(is that the proper spelling?) Pablo and I will probably come down mid-afternoon/early evening. I appreciate you guys' help/ Sorry for the inconvenience of having random people coming and going, lol. Anybody opposed to getting a few games in while we talk shop?

If so, maybe some Edmond peeps(re: Alejandro of Cerda) and a certain Saedi brother wanna roll with the Pimpest? Might even drag Kosy out*just give him a P4A setup to lure him out* :)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yo, does anyone have a cracked version of windows 7 or a key gen + windows 7 on them by any chance? Don't feel like DLing it atm.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i have classes all day tomorrow, i should get home at 5:30pm or so. after that i am down for whatever, as i won't have classes again until monday. i only have like 2 bucks to throw down for gas because my disbursement isn't gonna come in until next week :(

edit: walrus, joseph has like 40 extra legit copies of w7 laying around if you want me to bring one tomorrow.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Alright, then. It's on fellas. Alex, if you wanna go, I'm sure I can squeeze you and Paemon in the back like the minorities you are-- Disclaimer: *I am as far beyond minorities, as they are beyond you!*

That sucks, Tom... Although I expect we should have a venue and date set by the end of this week, so we can then solidify the Brawl side of this brouhaha. I will keep in touch with you, though.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
brandon, what time were you thinking about leaving, can you still pick me up, and do you have my number?

i'm done with classes at 3:15 and will be at rose state until 4:30 or so, which is prob same detour length as going to edmond. so if you're leaving then i'll be here. i'll be home in edmond at 5:15 otherwise. just lemme know what's up, i have constant class like it's highschool from 9:30 to 3:15 but will periodically check the boards.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Ok, Alex, give me your number and I'll come get you from Rose State when your classes wrap. Paemon, if you wanna go, I'll come get you. I've got your number, so I'll call you when I'm heading out.
Paemon, I'll grab you about 2:30, and Alex, I'll get you after you get out of class around 3:15.

Sounds like a plan, guys?

pay.$.

Smash Cadet
hey you don't have to pick me up I have a car I can get there myself and plus I really don't wanna be stuck there for a while

:phone:

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Alright Paemon it's all good. I'll see you guys there in a bit, then. Alex, I'm still going to come get you, however, so call/text me @ 405-532-2227 when you get out of class.
I'll see all you guys later this afternoon then.

FoxstepCEO

Smash Rookie
It was cool to chill with you guys last night, thanks for having me over. I was the long haired guy that came late to whoever was like "WhoTF's this guy?" And it was cool to play Guilty Gear again, thanks for playing with me Carl (or is it Karl?), aka DualCats. I'll learn who everyone is eventually, one year at a time!

DualCats

Smash Ace
It was cool to chill with you guys last night, thanks for having me over. I was the long haired guy that came late to whoever was like "WhoTF's this guy?" And it was cool to play Guilty Gear again, thanks for playing with me Carl (or is it Karl?), aka DualCats. I'll learn who everyone is eventually, one year at a time!
"Karl" is correct, sir. (^ω^) I have before never lost so much to someone in Guilty Gear. Good times. I'm definitely willing to do that again.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
theres this brawl top player list in every state somewhere around here. due to me playing as everybody else's name but my own im not even on it. but i was sarcastic.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
so does anyone wanna help me out by buying my wii and DS for 100? itll come with mariokart wii and brawl and melee. DS has pkmn platinum...

Top Bottom