• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
I hope no one actually says "theory <Melee character>". That's so lame.

Why don't the feds crack down on the Oklahoma legislature for passing unconstitutional legislation like they've been cracking down on state leaders who support the idea of having a vote on the issue of legalizing (medical) cannabis?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Dang, so GG:XX is coming out to PS3 and 360 soon. Hope that gives the series a bit of a revival at least compared to 3S

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I’m sorry to just barge into your thread, but I really want to invite you guys to my tournament in April here in Tucson, Arizona. This is a big tournament I am running, and I would be pleased as punch if you could come. Also, it’s AXE’s 21st birthday too, so that is already mad hype. I ask you guys to make the trip down here, and enjoy some cool spring weather this Easter weekend. Thanks!
Seriously. Click here. Come check us out. :D

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
the majority of us are heading to tulsa for a laser tag lock in followed by an ok gamers tournament. you should come with.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Texas? You guys always go to texas. Come to Arizona! Meet your far away Southwest brethren. Also ours is a regional. Come on!

It’s AXE’s 21st birthday too, so that is already mad hype. I ask you guys to make the trip down here, and enjoy some cool spring weather on the Easter weekend... But if you wanna go to Bauto's monthly, thats cool too.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=309171

Jity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jitty_009
3DS FC
2363-6509-4817
I got my groove back when I beat Baylor's Marth with my Ganon. Felt good, man.

DualCats

Smash Ace
I have no idea. I think we were trying to get a room at OU or something but since none of us are actually students there for some reason, it kinda fell through or something. Worst case scenario, we could host it in my flat but that would suck for everyone.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I initially made him quit Brawl because I kept running away with Jigglypuff.

Maybe I should have specified that.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
making people quit is a terrible thing.

i think from now on falco will be tournament only, unless i give bassem status to people and decide if i do play him, im not grabbing the ledge (on purpose anyways)

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
LOL everyone wants OK to come to their state!

Speaking of, are yall coming to Dallas/Plano next week for Rainbow Dash Dance and Revolution? ;)

DualCats

Smash Ace
Speaking of, are yall coming to Dallas/Plano next week for Rainbow Dash Dance and Revolution? ;)
I want to but I'm not sure anyone else besides hazygoose is actually interested. :/ Realistically, I just need one more person who can legally drive. Chris? Bryan?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i can't come now. and i'm pissed. fafsa and social security have concocted a devious plan to rob 1 random person from his livelihood through bureaucratic means. that person is me.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Good luck in Tulsa everybody, but damnit everyone quitting Brawl before I even get a chance to get into it :( Sodium levels high

Top Bottom